It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verses i promised i would post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Some of you feel I am beating a dead horse, so be it. I just dont feel any of the previous post have given me any real insight to the answers which I seek. I believe in reading through the words in the bible, through the symbolism.

Anyway i'll start with the most common verse, and then reference another verse which makes reference to Jesus' brother being black as well.

Rev. 1:14-15 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; and his feet like unto fine brass, as if they were burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters

Notice the bold text: as if they were burnt in a furnace. This is almost as if the writer John was making it a point to describe the actual blackness of Jesus' feet. When you put fire to brass it turns black not brown as many people wish to believe. This is a description common in those days to the negro. Which leads me to my next verse:

Acts 13:1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger.

Notice again the bold text. Niger or nee'-ger of latin origin meaning black. If i had aramic fonts i would give you the hebrew spelling as well. This word Niger has always been used to describe blacks. Even today blacks are called 'n-word's or 'n-word' by racist or even by themselves to denote their unique darkness. Some of you may be saying "what does Simeon have to do with Jesus being black? Well, Simeon,or Simon as the name was later translated, was Jesus' brother. He had three: Simon, Joses(notice how similiar it is to Jesus), James, and Judas. Also notice the use of J's in all but one of their names. Simeon was also a prophet as was Jesus.

Definitions of prophet:
noun: an authoritative person who divines the future
noun: someone who speaks by divine inspiration; someone who is an interpreter of the will of God

Matthew 13:55 Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?.

And if Simon is denoted as a niger in Acts 13:1, and he is the brother of Jesus, then Jesus must also be a niger "black", and his mother Mary must also be a niger "black", and Jesus' description is in Rev.1:14-15 as feet being burnt brass as if burned in a furnace.

BBC ( Brittish Broadcasting Company) aired a documentary called " Jesus, a Black Man". In it they used a computer generated image to show what he may look like. It was created by a forensic artist using the 2,000 year old skull of a jewish man from Israel. (the original jews were black as well, but thats a different post). The result was a dark skinned, round face, curly haired man with a stout, broad nose. In an article entitled "Your Own Personal Jesus" by Jennifer Askin, ABCNEWS.COM, it states: " a new documentary will show Jesus Christ as dark, round faced, brown eyed, with a close-shaven beard and cropped hair. To some he may even look swarthy and stocky. Producers of the documentary, co- produced by the BBC and the discovery channel, insist...it's the most accurate depiction to date."

Will post more verses after your responses..I have many more!

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'm open to hearing it, tell me more please.

Odd

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if memory serves, brass doesn't turn black in a furnace.

It... um...

...melts.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i thought 'n-word' was the term not niger? isnt niger a country.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Alright your a retard, niger is a country nig*er is what your thinking of. Take this suggestion dont try to understand the bible because its obviously beyond you. and get your lips off black A$$hole.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
maathotep
You should have simply posted to the topic that you created yesterday on this!?
Here:
I hate to put it out there like this, but.....

seekerof

new topics

top topics

join