It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Awakening': Black voters 'abandoned' by Democrats warm to Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Negative star. You liberals, progressives, communists, etc..etc. all sound like Pompous assholes. Lol! You guys crack me up. Keep shouting and whining and verbally attacking those that think different than your group think. Laughing is good for the soul. Keep it up Johnny. Hahahahaha!!!!
a reply to: KrankBruder

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Negative star again!!! Lol!!a reply to: KrankBruder

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: doclec

Trump has been a suspected racist person for at least 40 years now.

It's too bad most of our leaders haven't been like Donald Trump. He wouldn't have to dig America out of such a deep hole of internal and international corrupt practices.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

However, if someone works hard, don't actually own the assets, don't get anything more than subsistence (or less) and have no means to escape their poverty, and no capability to save, or to acquire their own investments. How are they not slaves to their circumstances?

We are all slaves to something I guess so the word is useless to use other than as a trigger. "they will put you back in CHAINS" as one of my favorite Biden's quotes. Can you give me a true example of someone who works hard, has no huge poor life choices, wants to get ahead in life and is willing to do what is needed and is still stuck with no way out of poverty?

In the end it still comes down to life choices and one's desire to achieve, I don't care who you are...

I went into the military as my way out, had a great career, live very well today with a lot of good memories along the way. Wasn't hard for me to do, but then I didn't make a string of poor life choices. I could have not gone into the military and worked some low income job the last 40 years too, or I could have used drugs in the military and got kicked out to end up in jail or some other poor life. I could have said, I will never leave my town and live some crappy life too with no means to escape as you suggest. Many ways to succeed and many ways to fail.

edit on 25-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

President Donald Trump can be called a lot of things, but racist ain't one of them.

That's like saying Hillary Clinton used to be a "public servant".

Also, how awesome is Candace Owen's?

That lady has a bright future and I'm hoping America's first female president.

Imagine the dem meltdown if that ever happens!

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

President Donald Trump can be called a lot of things, but racist ain't one of them.

That's like saying Hillary Clinton used to be a "public servant".

That lady has a bright future and I'm hoping America's first female president.

Imagine the dem meltdown if that ever happens!

I think that the issue here is not whether or not Trump is a racist, but more how you define what racism is.

If a politician puts in place something that disproportionately effects people from one race but the criteria tat they use are not related to race, is that racist. For example, voter ID laws that apply equally to everyone but which effect minorities more as it's more difficult for them to get IDs.

Or does something specifically need to target people because of their race?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Sorry I forgot about her. She is EXCELLENT!

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Bottom line is its all about jobs and creating wealth. Here on USA turf.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Stupid Is As Stupid Does.

Cage thing from those Obama days as he was in on the 4th Reich thing along with George Bush. So were you promised 1000's of virgins or something else as part of destabilizing our nation and the world?
edit on 26-12-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Escalating debt is because people cannot control their lust for consumer goods they cannot afford Yes, much of it is programming by the one per-centers. You know the George Soro's and Bill Gates fun bunch. Same thing as in the "masses" ongoing lust to procreate yet they never have the means to cover their costs. That sheet has been ongoing since the dawn of time along with that Jesus story of his trashing some courtyard bazaar and tossing the gold and silver coins all over the place. Jesus hated money but he wasn't being practical.

So I guess we will just all lie down and toke on that bong while contemplating the "Man" and all of his nasty deeds. Get over it and go around it and live life. Or create anarchy and blow the whole thing up.

You can always start your own business. In South Carolina there are all sorts of independent contractors who make big bucks.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Oh you snake charmer you.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I know a lot of black people, I don’t know one who will vote for Trump.
I don’t know one black person who in any way, shape, or form that roots for Trump.
I’m sure it would be easy enough for you to post small interviews with the black people you know, in your real life, as opposed to your “net” life, that confirms your OP. That’d be great, Thanks!

edit on 26-12-2019 by PartyCow because: a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PartyCow

I know a lot of black people, I don’t know one who will vote for Trump.
I don’t know one black person who in any way, shape, or form that roots for Trump.
I’m sure it would be easy enough for you to post small interviews with the black people you know, in your real life, as opposed to your “net” life, that confirms your OP. That’d be great, Thanks!

This is gonna be fun.

Someone posting anecdotal info asking for proof of anecdotal evidence....

However, if you are truly interested in polls and stats:

Some of these links are biased but reference real polls and information.

www.google.com...

edit on 26/12/19 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

You'll see democrats openly demean blacks for supporting Trump. They'll say things a Conservative would never say. They'll call black people bootlickers, Uncle Toms, bed wenches, and many other terms they themselves find offensive and would otherwise call YOU a racist for saying.

This is what democrats are. They'll protect you and cover up for you your entire life until you decide to think on your own. Then they'll attack you with everything they have. Sit back and watch.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I accept the your claim of my use of anecdotal evidence.
I have no use for the polls and stats link you posted.
I did ask for a pretty reasonable and easy thing, at least it should be according to the polls and stats you’ve posted.

a reply to: 35Foxtrot

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PartyCow
...I have no use for the polls and stats link you posted...

a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Then I guess we have nothing further to discuss if you prefer to use anecdotes as opposed to polling and news...

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP
Uh, nope, I'd like apple to pay their fair share in taxes

So, you fell for the lie that corporations pay taxes? Sad...

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
So you fight former Nazis with putting immigrant kids in cages just like... er... the actual Nazis? Cool.

Wait. What?

No, that was Obama,,,

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Is you is or is you ain't my constituency!

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
If a politician puts in place something that disproportionately effects people from one race but the criteria tat they use are not related to race, is that racist. For example, voter ID laws that apply equally to everyone but which effect minorities more as it's more difficult for them to get IDs.

What is amazing to me is that you apparently do not see/understand just how racist that very statement of yours is.

Why, precisely, do you think that it is 'more difficult' for 'minorities' to 'get IDs'?

Racism, fyi, is the belief that your/one race is genetically superior to another/all-other races.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join