It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Awakening': Black voters 'abandoned' by Democrats warm to Trump

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KrankBruder

Well aren't you just a humble piece of pie. All of this coming from the very same person who only a few days ago was getting his feelings hurt by someone saying cruel words.

You're doing a fine job of reflecting. What a bright, shining mirror of morals you are. Congratulations on supposedly being well off, but you're a little out of touch. You may have a large amount of funny money in the stocks, but that's never really been the measure of a good man now has it?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: chr0naut

Escalating debt is because people cannot control their lust for consumer goods they cannot afford Yes, much of it is programming by the one per-centers. You know the George Soro's and Bill Gates fun bunch. Same thing as in the "masses" ongoing lust to procreate yet they never have the means to cover their costs. That sheet has been ongoing since the dawn of time along with that Jesus story of his trashing some courtyard bazaar and tossing the gold and silver coins all over the place. Jesus hated money but he wasn't being practical.

So I guess we will just all lie down and toke on that bong while contemplating the "Man" and all of his nasty deeds. Get over it and go around it and live life. Or create anarchy and blow the whole thing up.

You can always start your own business. In South Carolina there are all sorts of independent contractors who make big bucks.

Have you ever started your own business that has gone on to become a success?

Where does the start-up capital come from?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Cut taxes and regulations which allow business to expand and hire new people. Bring back manufacturing jobs to help people who aren't specialized in a field. Limit work visas which forced American companies hire American workers. All of these benefit the black communities.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Waterglass

What has trump directly done to lower black employment ??

Errr... he brought millions of jobs back, which lowered black unemployment, among others, at historic low records...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: doclec
a reply to: 19Bones79
1. You still havent proved he's not racist. I want people who are good at finance counting my money, not just short guys with yarmulkes (believing certain races have traits specific to that race is racism, keep up)
2. Every senator is a public servant so you are at least half wrong.
3. It's what she said. Its not my context. Those are the words she spoke. Please inform me about how i mis-interpreted what she said.

Y'know some gentiles may be good at counting money, but that is unfortunately what we call in the modern era cultural appropriation. Like a Sombrero you may own it but for Mohammads sake please don't wear it.

The Hillary thing. I can't. I won't.

Was Candace perhaps talking about identity politics? How it became weaponised in a grass roots movement? Anyone supporting the opposition is a racist, bigot, nazi?

Have we ever seen the level of animosity in play against a President and the people who voted him into office by the media, Hollywood, the opposition party, the globalist hacks like the French, Germans and Canadians etc.?

This all started with a guy who won the novelty peace prize for being born a person of color and successfully being voted into office.

Like I said. Your president, Donald J. Trump may be a lot of things. He has been on record speaking like a regular person. Making statements that crash through the paper thin veneer that the bourgeoisie uphold as socially acceptable.

Alas, he is human. He makes mistakes. He runs his mouth. That is is his style love it or hate it.

Here's what matters. He is creating a better America for all. He is boasting about it every day you can't miss it. Like a first time dad he is gloating about his legacy.

In case you missed it the last 3 years.

"More jobs for black people."

"More jobs for Hispanics. "

"More jobs for women."

"More money to count for the Jews at the American embassy in Jerusalem."

"Reaching out to North Koreans to end a decades long separation of North and South and welcome them into the global economy.

" offering to help the mexicant's get rid of the drug cartels and end their reign of terror. "

You may not understand his uncouth genius.

You may ree at his rants.

You don't understand him because this is the first time you have laid eyes upon a proper statesman.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: KrankBruder

I'm a black voter from NC. I voted at my local convention center with my Chilean immigrant friend in 2016 for Trump.

The Democrats only want to use black people. Subvert them. And help turn them into a dependably poor, un educated psuedo slave caste dependent on welfare and handouts.

Even the programs that give unfair advantages to us are degrading, Pandering bull #. If I can't get into University on merit alone then what could I hope to do in class? Fail miserably Again? Why deny someone who can for someone who can't?

These are the types of backwards thinking policies that will destroy us. In the name of good will these people will collapse this country under a mountain of debt and drown it in a sea of backwards Savage immigrants from countries where you are at risk of being eaten, burned alive, acid attacked, or worse.

We are tired of the lies and subversion. I want a stable country one can be proud of. A future where humanity reaches even a 1000th of it's potential. This will not happen with well wishing lies. And blind optimism that borders on suicidal. Defended by people who cannot think for themselves. Who will hunt you down and destroy your opinion if it is seemed slightly offensive to any group of people. Because they believe this is right. They must be stopped. They are going to get us all killed. They are being used by the order of barbarians. The elite are flooding the borders with low IQ savages to replace the nuclear families. Who in turn are broken apart by degeneracy in morals and hyper sexed new generations. While you fight for their cause as they congratulate you for defending Judaism, for fighting that perceived Nazi, for shouting down the wrong thinker. They rape children in mass, kidnap them, kill them in violent orgies to a dark god and bathe in the blood.

Hillery Clinton and bill Clinton pardoned a convicted child trafficker and then put her in charge of the entire Amber alert system.

You #ing monsters. I hope you're proud defending the downfall of humanity. Everything is upside down it's all wrong.

It's so obvious. Humanity is falling under the weight of it's own ignorance. The elite will one day die and leave us with even more, psychopathathically inbred reptilian brained monster children to overtake them.

Damn the black cube

Damn Saturn

Damn the snake cultists

Damn the fell alchemists

Damn this stubborn world

And damn myself for not having the will to take up the sword. God knows it must be done.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP
"originally posted by: tanstaafl
Ok, I get your point now (I have seen my company do this when Obama raised our taxes, we didn't take the hit the end buyer did), but laissez faire capitalism

Ahem. Where did I ever mention 'laissez faire capitalism' in any of these posts?

leads to exploitation of the workers as well.

Please spare me the Karl Marx rhetoric.

All the way back in 1914, Henry Ford doubled his workers wages to $5 per hour.

Yes, it is possible for a company to 'exploit' its employees, but in this age of the internet, they won't get away with it for long. The days of the sweat houses are long over (at least in America).

I am much more concerned with corporate officers that engage in criminal activity. Corporate officers should be able to be held accountable when they get caught dumping toxic waste in our oceans or somewhere else rather than paying to dispose of it as required by law.

How would you counter that? We are already having to compete with Indian, and Chinese workers now that we have shipped so much manufacturing overseas.

You aren't really thinking about it yet...

What would be the best way to counter that? How about bringing the jobs back home to America?

Do you not understand that eliminating the corporate income tax - and other nonseensical, burdensome regulations - would cause every single American company that has factories/operations overseas to immediately - immediately - start considering how to bring these operations back home.

Trumps tax cuts have already resulted in companies bringing over a trillion of the 2.5 trillion dollars they had parked overseas, back to the states, and they are bringing jobs back home too.

You allow the corporation unfettered autonomy

Please stop. Just stop. Where did I say or even intimate that I was in favor of allowing corps 'unfettered autonomy'. I would prefer the exact opposite. I would go so far as to say that the entire idea of 'limited liability' needs to be totally and completely rewritten. It should never be a method of bypassing accountability.

and they will exploit whomever they can,

Not if they are held accountable for their actions.

and the market doesn't always correct itself (like people deciding to not buy cheap Chinese made goods), cause people are stupid.

It will if the government starts doing the job it was created to do - protect the American people, not international corporations - and actually create incentives for these companies bringing these jobs back home.

Oh - and people are not nearly as stupid as you are apparently so willing to believe.
edit on 27-12-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

(believing certain races have traits specific to that race is racism, keep up)

No. It isn't. It is genetics. Keep up.

2. Every senator is a public servant

They are supposed to be. 9x% are not.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
OK kid

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Are you a comedian, because what you posted is hilarious.

Trump, the very stable genius.
OK.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

"originally posted by: tanstaafl
Ok, I get your point now (I have seen my company do this when Obama raised our taxes, we didn't take the hit the end buyer did), but laissez faire capitalism

Ahem. Where did I ever mention 'laissez faire capitalism' in any of these posts?

leads to exploitation of the workers as well.

Please spare me the Karl Marx rhetoric.

All the way back in 1914, Henry Ford doubled his workers wages to $5 per hour.

Yes, it is possible for a company to 'exploit' its employees, but in this age of the internet, they won't get away with it for long. The days of the sweat houses are long over (at least in America).

I am much more concerned with corporate officers that engage in criminal activity. Corporate officers should be able to be held accountable when they get caught dumping toxic waste in our oceans or somewhere else rather than paying to dispose of it as required by law.

How would you counter that? We are already having to compete with Indian, and Chinese workers now that we have shipped so much manufacturing overseas.

You aren't really thinking about it yet...

What would be the best way to counter that? How about bringing the jobs back home to America?

Do you not understand that eliminating the corporate income tax - and other nonseensical, burdensome regulations - would cause every single American company that has factories/operations overseas to immediately - immediately - start considering how to bring these operations back home.

Trumps tax cuts have already resulted in companies bringing over a trillion of the 2.5 trillion dollars they had parked overseas, back to the states, and they are bringing jobs back home too.

You allow the corporation unfettered autonomy

Please stop. Just stop. Where did I say or even intimate that I was in favor of allowing corps 'unfettered autonomy'. I would prefer the exact opposite. I would go so far as to say that the entire idea of 'limited liability' needs to be totally and completely rewritten. It should never be a method of bypassing accountability.

and they will exploit whomever they can,

Not if they are held accountable for their actions.

and the market doesn't always correct itself (like people deciding to not buy cheap Chinese made goods), cause people are stupid.

It will if the government starts doing the job it was created to do - protect the American people, not international corporations - and actually create incentives for these companies bringing these jobs back home.

Oh - and people are not nearly as stupid as you are apparently so willing to believe.

Just lowering taxes will not make corporations moral all of a sudden. You are deluded. I don't know what fantasy you live in, but it isnt how it really works. They would continue outsourcing labor, and cheap parts, while making record profits. Money rules the world.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Are you a comedian, because what you posted is hilarious.

Trump, the very stable genius.
OK.

I'm glad to put a smile on your mug.

God knows the way you people have been crying about your president taking your country forward.

The horror of progress

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Escalating debt is because people cannot control their lust for consumer goods they cannot afford Yes, much of it is programming by the one per-centers. You know the George Soro's and Bill Gates fun bunch. Same thing as in the "masses" ongoing lust to procreate yet they never have the means to cover their costs. That sheet has been ongoing since the dawn of time along with that Jesus story of his trashing some courtyard bazaar and tossing the gold and silver coins all over the place. Jesus hated money but he wasn't being practical.

So I guess we will just all lie down and toke on that bong while contemplating the "Man" and all of his nasty deeds. Get over it and go around it and live life. Or create anarchy and blow the whole thing up.

You can always start your own business. In South Carolina there are all sorts of independent contractors who make big bucks.

From my savings account that I made by working hard!

What's your excuse?

Lolz🤪

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: Barcs

Have you taken your meds today? You honestly do not believe what you just wrote......do you?
I won't call Democrats morons because I don't like to generalize. Some on the left are morons though. Think you may solidly fall into that group.
Seriously, think about what Obama's job #s would have looked like if he would have had the MSM and Republicans investigating, mocking and trying to impeach him everyday of his presidency.
If you honestly think Oboma had a 'wave" you are delusional.

Have you taken YOUR meds today? How quickly you forget Obama. The right fought nonstop against Obama tooth and nail while he was president and the guy inherited a RECESSION. From the moronic birthers, to neutering his health care program despite it being a republican program LOL, it was non stop. They literally ONLY care about the party and yeah both sides do it. What I said about the unemployment trajectory is true. Can you demonstrate what Trump specifically did to improve black unemployment?

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Barcs
Obama had the liberal media behind him.
Obamacare was written by insurance companies for insurance companies. They had to add things (LATER) like preexisting conditions to get enough dems to vote for it (who never read it).
Follow the thread Barcs. The info is all here.
Stop being a lazy lib.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
OK kid

The mostest awesomest comeback evar!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: chr0naut

From my savings account that I made by working hard!

What's your excuse?

Lolz🤪

I have had several businesses but am currently an employee, as I am at retirement age.

My point was that someone on a subsistence wage, with mounting debt, has no savings or actual fully-owned liquid assets, despite working hard. They are debt slaves and are unable to change their situation.

Perhaps you should read the thread and find out what people are debating about? Then you could comment more cogently.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The thread is about black voters leaving the dEm party in droves and supporting President Trump

Which they are

Like EVERYBODY else

Not hard to see why either. An extremely successful presidency, a great leader and great results in every area of governance.

The words ‘popular vote’ will never escape another leftist’s lips after November.

Biggest election victory in United States history is on the horizon.

The entire world is turning its back on disgusting nation-destroying left wing fascism

And it’s as funny as hell!

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Just lowering taxes will not make corporations moral all of a sudden. You are deluded.

By all means, point to where I said anything of the sort. Hint: I didn't.

Try discussing what I'm actually saying, rather than fabricating things.

I don't know what fantasy you live in, but it isnt how it really works.

Seeing as I didn't say what you are replying to, your response is irrelevant...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

No we're not.

Coming from an actual black person.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join