It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Awakening': Black voters 'abandoned' by Democrats warm to Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Mr. Trump and his reelection team are aggressively courting black voters amid a strong economy that has reduced black unemployment to 5.5%, lowest in history. The Trump campaign launched its “Black Voices for Trump” coalition in Atlanta last month.

Black voters 'abandoned'

By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times - Monday, December 23, 2019

Is this about the "Deploarables" instead of the "Nerds" fight back. I often wondered about what Hillary Clinton was saying as she aligned most deplorable's with those living out in rural areas referred to as the "sticks". In my opine based on several comments on video shes also a closet racist. So now we have a core group of good people finally awakening as they know what a buck and a job is. Most people I know just want a fair shake in life along with being somewhat on a equal level with all others. I never received a fair shake in life as that was controlled by the one percent crowd, but I know what the ramifications are along with what it feels like to be "blocked" in life. All you can do is to move on.

Matt Batzel ✔ @MattBatzel Wow. Hillary tries to crack joke after Moderator confuses Eric Holder and Cory Booker: “I know they all look alike” pic.twitter.com/K1BpdShf8k #maga

So with respect to Trump why is the MSM along with so many members on this web site so disingenuous? So hes a racist? Really. No he isn't. Call him whatever but jobs and money always talk and the MSM bullsheep always walks.

Black unemployment rate falls to a record low

So what say you.

edit on 24-12-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

What has trump directly done to lower black employment ??

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This is funny.

Trump getting the "black" vote?

No, pretty much the "old racist white folks vote."

That is his base.

He has already lost the independent voters and now he has a new hit against him with impeachment. Sure, he has his base, but not much else. Most folks want him removed fro office.

So the economy is going well for some people. My stocks are soaring. On Monday the Dow hit another high. I have 7 figures in the market. But how many regular Americans even have a dime in the market?

Yes, people have plenty of jobs. Some have 3, because they pay crap and that is what they need to stay alive. How is that different from slavery? Now you just get a crap job, work for nothing at the plant (plantation), and get dismissed out the door after your shift. At least a slave gets a place to sleep and a meal...oh yeah, that is the military I was remembering. Good slaves...
edit on 24-12-2019 by KrankBruder because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KrankBruder

You just asked how is getting paid to work different than slavery. I guess some people just don’t know.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrankBruder
This is funny.

That is his base.

He has already lost the independent voters and now he has a new hit against him with impeachment. Sure, he has his base, but not much else. Most folks want him removed fro office.

So the economy is going well for some people. My stocks are soaring. On Monday the Dow hit another high. I have 7 figures in the market. But how many regular Americans even have a dime in the market?

Yes, people have plenty of jobs. Some have 3, because they pay crap and that is what they need to stay alive. How is that different from slavery? Now you just get a crap job, work for nothing at the plant (plantation), and get dismissed out the door after your shift. At least a slave gets a place to sleep and a meal...oh yeah, that is the military I was remembering. Good slaves...

I guess some people consider *any* job better than no job. How many constituents have risen out of poverty due to democratic policies? Sooner or later, you realize things aren't working, and it's try something - anything , different.

+27 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Here you would be wrong.
The Democrats have ALWAYS been the party of racism.
Almost 2020 and little has changed.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

You just asked how is getting paid to work different than slavery. I guess some people just don’t know.

I pointed out that a slave wage is pretty much slavery. I don't stand for that, but then again I earn 6 figures, so does the wife, and we will retire with 7.

How you doing, by the way, home slice?

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Here you would be wrong.

You keep doing you.

I love this BS line that Dems are the rascist party. Not since 1964 brother, when all the KKK types turned republican.

Read a little, if you can, and you might get an idea in your brain that didn't come from someone else who wanted to control you.

There is hope. Maybe a Christmas Miracle...

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Here you would be wrong.

when all the KKK types turned republican.

That said, Robert Byrd never became a Republican. So that kind of nullifies your statement.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I pointed out that a slave wage is pretty much slavery. I don't stand for that, but then again I earn 6 figures, so does the wife, and we will retire with 7.

How you doing, by the way, home slice?

don't dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back.
I'm close to six figures, and i still feel like a wage slave

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Here you would be wrong.

You keep doing you.

I love this BS line that Dems are the rascist party. Not since 1964 brother, when all the KKK types turned republican.

Read a little, if you can, and you might get an idea in your brain that didn't come from someone else who wanted to control you.

There is hope. Maybe a Christmas Miracle...

Keep showing your ignorance.

Fact: Republicans passed the first civil rights act in 1957.

Fact: rejected both times by dems.

Fact: Dems passed another in 1964 and went on to pass other laws that would eventually decimate the black family structure and move minorities from the "southern plantation " to the federal plantation.
They did this to ensure they got the minority vote.

Fact: We see the same thing happening now with Latino's.

Folks are waking up and are beginning to realize what has happened.
Do you need some smelling salts?

Eta: Run along now. I know the big, bad scary facts trigger you.
edit on 24-12-2019 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

This is funny.

You seem to be serious demented based on what you wrote. Since you have 7 figures in the market that tracks as being a one percent-er so your write explains it all.

Why cant you handle anything good in life especially on Christmas Eve?

I will toss out that the Democrats want him impeached so the blacks cant get out of the box.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

Here you would be wrong.

when all the KKK types turned republican.

That said, Robert Byrd never became a Republican. So that kind of nullifies your statement.

Yes, the "party flip" of 1964 is BS. It is a lie that it taught to intulectually lazy people to keep them in line.
How many Dixicrats actually flipped parties?

THREE.

Yeah, that was a big swap of parties.....huh?

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

What has trump directly done to lower black employment ??

Lowered Taxes which stimulated the economy, cut regulations which led to our energy industry being turbo charged, issued tariffs against China and other nations that has led to more manufacturing jobs being created in the US.

Opportunity Zones legislation - this gives investors big tax breaks for investing in rundown areas. Link for more info

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

edit on 24-12-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
She not a closet racist. She is right out in the open RACIST.

"they all look alike"
"superpredators"

F-Rotten

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Quadrivium. Gave you a star. I live outside of Columbia to the West near Lake Murray. On a side bar I have seen and videoed many in my opine "classifed" USA "space force" stuff that zips around. Another OP on ATS and I have seen and videoed a Black Triangle. The "silent" type.

Keep the faith. I also believe in God. Just pray baby!

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

This is funny.

That is his base.

You are clueless. In 3 recent polls Trump has 33-34% Approval rating with black voters.

All polls show his approval has increased during the impeachment fiasco - and the biggest switch has been independents.

Wage growth under Trump has increased the most for low wage workers

Stock market growth literally helps almost everyone. Just because many dont have investments directly, does not mean they are not helped indirectly. Every publicly traded business is more likely to expand if their stock price is rising. Almost every pension plan and 401k plan counts on increasing stock prices to remain solvent - and many were very shaky before trump took over.

You are almost 180 degrees wrong on everything in this post.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
But...But..
Trump is behind in all the polls.

Those polls are so Fake should be considered "election interference".

originally posted by: Waterglass

Mr. Trump and his reelection team are aggressively courting black voters amid a strong economy that has reduced black unemployment to 5.5%, lowest in history. The Trump campaign launched its “Black Voices for Trump” coalition in Atlanta last month.

Black voters 'abandoned'

By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times - Monday, December 23, 2019

Is this about the "Deploarables" instead of the "Nerds" fight back. I often wondered about what Hillary Clinton was saying as she aligned most deplorable's with those living out in rural areas referred to as the "sticks". In my opine based on several comments on video shes also a closet racist. So now we have a core group of good people finally awakening as they know what a buck and a job is. Most people I know just want a fair shake in life along with being somewhat on a equal level with all others. I never received a fair shake in life as that was controlled by the one percent crowd, but I know what the ramifications are along with what it feels like to be "blocked" in life. All you can do is to move on.

Matt Batzel ✔ @MattBatzel Wow. Hillary tries to crack joke after Moderator confuses Eric Holder and Cory Booker: “I know they all look alike” pic.twitter.com/K1BpdShf8k #maga

So with respect to Trump why is the MSM along with so many members on this web site so disingenuous? So hes a racist? Really. No he isn't. Call him whatever but jobs and money always talk and the MSM bullsheep always walks.

Black unemployment rate falls to a record low

So what say you.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I can’t complain. I have a job and take care of my family. I always find it remarkable when someone who earns so much whines like a lil beesh.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join