It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the DNC & the Governor of California, among others, Involved in the Corruption in Ukraine?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrankBruder
I think that when Americans finally get fed up with Trump, there will be a bit of blood on the streets in the US. Sorry yanks. You bought this, and you paid for it. When your racist white nationalists finally get their beat-down in the public square, and you all cry about your 2nd civial war, don't come crying to us. You folks allowed these maniacs to breed for years. Now deal with them....

I give you a 2 on a scale of 1-10 for trolling every thing I have seen you write is so over the top it has to be trolling or you are so enveloped with hate you cant see straight anymore.

I prefer to go with trolling, nobody should embrace that level of hate.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: KrankBruder
I think that when Americans finally get fed up with Trump, there will be a bit of blood on the streets in the US. Sorry yanks. You bought this, and you paid for it. When your racist white nationalists finally get their beat-down in the public square, and you all cry about your 2nd civial war, don't come crying to us. You folks allowed these maniacs to breed for years. Now deal with them....

I give you a 2 on a scale of 1-10 for trolling every thing I have seen you write is so over the top it has to be trolling or you are so enveloped with hate you cant see straight anymore.

I prefer to go with trolling, nobody should embrace that level of hate.

Sorry to hear that. I guess you don't like opposing facts. You call it hate. I call it truth. Have a happy holiday. And don't hate the truth.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KrankBruder

I find it surprising that your comments are still there and haven't been removed by a moderator which is sad to say the least.

to the OP, why do you even find it surprising? it is more than understandable, it is expected from those people

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It would Seem to be . The " Others " they Mention were in Deep there too .........

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

FredT, I do believe there is a vast difference between State National Guard Units (covered under federal code, can be federalized) and State "Only" Guard which has command stop at Governor level period with no national command authority whatsoever. Its a Governors private army in all but name.

Sure I can see a role for traditional NG units that comply with NG legislation in place to perform training duties overseas - but a state only unit under a governors command has no business out of state much less overseas.

This distinction makes what the "Trumpists" posted quite factual and yes its apparently in violation of Logan Act as well.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: KrankBruder

Since its Christmas eve for me I will take you at your word and hope you have a great holiday.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

He won't concede to facts. So long as he can go on ahead hating President Trump, and those of us whom voted for him, FredT and "the never Trump crowd" will continue denying, and ignoring facts. The "never Trump crowd" simply can't have a non-globalist, and a POTUS whom wants to defend the rights of all Americans. Their hatred literally "Trumps" all facts and evidence. These people will keep on making up fallacious arguments, and lies as to why they want to keep on hating not only President Trump, but anyone whom "dares" support him.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: Phoenix

He won't concede to facts. So long as he can go on ahead hating President Trump, and those of us whom voted for him, FredT and "the never Trump crowd" will continue denying, and ignoring facts. The "never Trump crowd" simply can't have a non-globalist, and a POTUS whom wants to defend the rights of all Americans. Their hatred literally "Trumps" all facts and evidence. These people will keep on making up fallacious arguments, and lies as to why they want to keep on hating not only President Trump, but anyone whom "dares" support him.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Quite a strawman you have constructed here. the bottom line is its a federal program begun decades ago and there are MANY states participating.........

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: FredT

FredT, I do believe there is a vast difference between State National Guard Units (covered under federal code, can be federalized) and State "Only" Guard which has command stop at Governor level period with no national command authority whatsoever. Its a Governors private army in all but name.

Fair enough. Please show me where the California National Guard Deployed to the Ukraine and/or conducted joint operations etc without the blessing of the Pentagon or other elements of the federal government WHILE participating in a national program that 40+ other states have? FYI last time the Wisconsin NG also deployed

Also my basic understanding of the Logan act is that that it prohibits negotiations with a government that is at odd with the US. The Ukraine does not fit that in any way shape or form.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Quite a strawman you have constructed here. the bottom line is its a federal program begun decades ago and there are MANY states participating.........

Feel better now? Do you need a hug or something? Your argument is because this was started long ago then there must be nothing wrong... Except for the fact that instead of becoming less corrupt Ukraine has become more corrupt since the 1990s. Not to mention the fact that several governors and Lt governors have been in charge of this program, and not to mention the fact, which you are completely ignoring, that the present Ukrainian administration themselves have stated that high profile DEMOCRATS are involved in the corruption with the former Obama/Biden administration being in the middle of it.

But of course "FredT", whom always makes claims about things I never posted, and then uses those same LIES he made up to start with to ignore FACTS.

And about the claim from "FredT" that "The Logan Act prohibits negotiations with a government that is at odd with the US."

That's not what the act itself states.

Logan Act
Also found in: Wikipedia.
Logan Act

The Logan Act (18 U.S.C.A. § 953 [1948]) is a single federal statute making it a crime for a citizen to confer with foreign governments against the interests of the United States. Specifically, it prohibits citizens from negotiating with other nations on behalf of the United States without authorization.

legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

Isn't Ukraine's involvement in election interference in the 2016 of the U.S. in favor of a candidate and with the sole purpose to rig the U.S. elections in favor of a U.S. candidate "against U.S. interests"?...

Perhaps "FredT" forgets the fact that the present Ukrainian administration has stated to have evidence that the Obama/Biden administration and high profile democrats in the DNC were involved in the rigging of the 2016 elections in the U.S. in favor of Clinton with the help of the former Ukrainian administration.

Sworn statements from two Ukrainian officials admitting that their agency tried to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election in favor of Hillary Clinton. The effort included leaking an alleged ledger showing payments to then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort;

Contacts between Democratic figures in Washington and Ukrainian officials that involved passing along dirt on Donald Trump;

Financial records showing a Ukrainian natural gas company routed more than $3 million to American accounts tied to Hunter Biden, younger son of then-Vice President Joe Biden, who managed U.S.-Ukraine relations for the Obama administration. Biden’s son served on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma Holdings;

Records that Vice President Biden pressured Ukrainian officials in March 2016 to fire the prosecutor who oversaw an investigation of Burisma Holdings and who planned to interview Hunter Biden about the financial transfers;

Correspondence showing members of the State Department and U.S. Embassy in Kiev interfered or applied pressure in criminal cases on Ukrainian soil;

Disbursements of as much as $7 billion in Ukrainian funds that prosecutors believe may have been misappropriated or taken out of the country, including to the United States.

Ukrainian officials say they don’t want to hand the evidence to FBI agents working in Ukraine because they believe the bureau has a close relationship with the NABU and the U.S. Embassy. “It is no secret in Ukrainian political circles that the NABU was created with American help and tried to exert influence during the U.S. presidential election,” Kulyk told me.

Kulyk’s boss, Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko, told me he has enough evidence — particularly involving Biden, his family and money spirited out of Ukraine — to warrant a meeting with U.S. Attorney General William Barr. “I’m looking forward to meeting with the attorney general of the United States in order to start and facilitate our joint investigation regarding the appropriation of another $7 billion in U.S. dollars with Ukrainian legal origin,” Lutsenko said.

Ukrainian to US prosecutors: Why don't you want our evidence on Democrats?

The Ukrainian authorities reiterated these events in the press release they had not that long ago in Ukraine.
Ironically, the democrat leaders whom have been pushing this narrative that "these allegations of corruption with the former Ukrainian administration is false" and have attempted to shift the blame on President Trump all happen to be representatives/Senators of California. Schiff, Pelosi, Swalwell, etc.

But of course FredT knows better.

Then we have the archived links to the "Office of international affairs" which no longer appears in the pages of the www.calguard.ca.gov website.

Again, according to the "wayback machine" the purpose of this program has evolved according to the "www.calguard.ca.gov" as:

The Office of International Affairs manages the State Partnership Program (SPP) with Ukraine. The SPP deploys California National Guard teams to Ukraine and brings Ukrainians to the United States for information sharing to assist Armed Forces of Ukraine in re-structuring, modernizing its forces, and strengthening principles of democracy and free market economies.

web.archive.org...://www.calguard.ca.gov/ia/Pages/default.aspx

But are the policies of California politicians, and it's governor and Lt governor the same as can be found in other states, or are they more "progressive/left-wing goals"?

Even wikipedia points out this partnership is "one of the most important and progressive partnerships.

California–Ukraine National Guard Partnership
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The California–Ukraine National Guard Partnership is one of 22 European partnerships that make-up the U.S. European Command State Partnership Program and one of 65 worldwide partnerships that make-up the National Guard State Partnership Program (SPP).[1] The California-Ukraine SPP is one of the most important and progressive partnerships within European Command. Ukraine's size and strategic location make it one of the most influential countries in the region, thus making the SPP a key factor in assisting Ukraine as it develops it budding democracy.

en.wikipedia.org...

This program gives "progressives/democrats" a direct connection with what has been one of the most corrupt countries in the world, Ukraine, and would allow them to make the transfer of funds which are meant for Ukraine to find it's way back into the U.S. and into the hands of DNC progressive/democrat leaders like Nancy Pelosi, Schiff, the Bidens, other Obama officials, etc which is part of the corruption the Ukrainian authorities themselves have admitted they have evidence of, and involves high ranking DNC/democratic/progressive leaders as well as members of the Obama administration.

But hey FredT knows better... Perhaps he has a source in the Ukrainian government telling him all of this is made up...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join