It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden allegedly linked to multiple criminal probes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
From what I have read it is hard for me to believe the Biden is anything but corrupt and dirty. The good news is there are investigations going on to expose what actually went on during Biden's tenure as Vice President and how his position managed to snare millions if not billions of dollars for himself and his son.. The wheels of justice are to darn slow sometimes for my taste but.. I would rather have rock hard proof before the mob shows up with a rope.

Hunter Biden is the subject of multiple criminal investigations related to “fraud, money laundering and a counterfeiting scheme,” it’s claimed in court documents filed Monday in his Arkansas paternity case.

The claims were put forward by a Florida-based private-eye firm, D&A Investigations, in Biden’s ongoing case against alleged baby mama Lunden Alexis Roberts, a former Washington, DC, stripper who went by “Dallas.”

Biden, 49, “is the subject of more than one criminal investigation involving fraud, money laundering and a counterfeiting scheme,” the filing alleges.

nypost.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
I just watched this video about it, thanks for posting. S&F

I am sure daddy will come up with some reason this investigation is illegal, blame Trump and the complicit MSM will ignore it.

Nothing to see here folks

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This is a long read, and rather detailed, but quite informative:

Hunter Biden: The Most Comprehensive Timeline

There is much information about Joe as well as Hunter.

But I'm watching Giuliani and his investigations in Ukraine: Giuliani: My Ukraine Investigation Will Show "Substantial Amount Of Corruption That Took Place" Under Obama

And it would seem Trump is as well: Trump: Giuliani will report to Justice Department, Congress on his investigations in Ukraine

Like Rudy or not, this ain't his first rodeo taking on major criminal corruption. As a federal prosecutor in NY, he successfully took on the mob and did what many before had tried and failed to do, and said could not be done. One can question his motivations and purposes, but not his knowledge and experience.

Major Mob Busts in US History

1985-1986: Giuliani crushes Five Families’ finest

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hunter had to pay for his alcohol and drug habit somehow. At least he didn't rob liqueur stores. He was a Robin Hood, he stole from the rich, the crooks and American consumer, and supported the poor bar tenders and strippers. I don't condemn Hunter or Biden for trying to watch after his son. But I do not think Biden should be president of the USA either, in fact, I think he abused his power as VP.

Most people would try to help their kids, Biden just helped his kid the wrong way.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Seems like a silly slam at a Trump opponent. Just silly.

Is this alll you have?

Weak.

When Trump is so much of a corrupt guy? You Americans, or so of you, still think this guy is ok? The whole world is finding you idiots. He is now corrupt by your own congress. And you here still defend him? When he is put in prison, what will you say?

I always admire smart Americans. Not so much the people I see here. You are not very smart, and can't see the future.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Due to so much corruption, Barack Obama is steering clear of the entire Biden family.

Instead, he's endorsing Elizabeth Warren.

thehill.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrankBruder

Is this alll you have?

Weak.

When Trump is so much of a corrupt guy? You Americans, or so of you, still think this guy is ok? The whole world is finding you idiots. He is now corrupt by your own congress. And you here still defend him? When he is put in prison, what will you say?

I always admire smart Americans. Not so much the people I see here. You are not very smart, and can't see the future.

Maybe Americans are sick and tired of career politicians and political dynasties running the USA.

Maybe they are sick and tired of the same outcome each time when another BS politician gets elected.

America deserves better , but every time they have to pick between show dogs.

You don't see people like Bill Gates , Neil Degrasse Tyson or any of those kind of people run for office.

Because it is just a conquest for power , the people who i mentioned don't have the personality for politics.

it atracts a special kind of people. those who crave power.

Edit : and don't forget the 2 parties system , you pick between bad or bad , not a whole lot of choice.

edit on 23-12-2019 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2019 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

Maybe elect some folks who represent you?

Idiot Americans complain about their government that they elect. Stupid fools.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

We have the choice to choose either a turd or a hairball. We only get what the two major parties let us have.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I'm sick of all the corruption by our public servants. Each member of congress should be investigated to expose how majority of them become millionaires.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well choose better. I hope for your people. I really want the US to have a success. It helps us all.

The world is better when the major powers are good. I don't worry too much; I get to run around the globe and don't do the military any more. But I am hopeful that we build a better world.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
RE: twitter.com...

Is Hunter Biden operating a MONEY printing press, producing counterfeit bills?

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel

Is this alll you have?

Weak.

Maybe Americans are sick and tired of career politicians and political dynasties running the USA.

Maybe they are sick and tired of the same outcome each time when another BS politician gets elected.

America deserves better , but every time they have to pick between show dogs.

You don't see people like Bill Gates , Neil Degrasse Tyson or any of those kind of people run for office.

Because it is just a conquest for power , the people who i mentioned don't have the personality for politics.

it atracts a special kind of people. those who crave power.

Edit : and don't forget the 2 parties system , you pick between bad or bad , not a whole lot of choice.

Exactly the same can be said for the politicians running the show here in the UK

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Trump Family Is Building ‘Dynasty’ To Last ‘Decades,’ Says Campaign Manager

You do know the republican party is literally stabbing the dems in the back to commit political genocide right?

After Hillary lost, the corporate owned media got their big break, focus on Trump, which democrats hate, and focus on the far out there left leaning democrats to gaslight the general public, into hating each other. All you needed was a mouth piece to focus more attention to it.

"FAKE NEWS!" Who coined that phrase?

Meanwhile everyone watches, ad revenue and data is collected. You are the product.

Oh and this is kinda funny too:

The Trumps will be a dynasty that will last for decades, propelling the Republican Party into a new party

America!

www.ctvnews.ca...
edit on 24-12-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Yeah you guys are perfect. You elect perfect people for your government.

That's why we have probably ten times more millionaires, we still have our gun rights, we still have freedom of speech and we can most definitely kick your ass!

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

No need to be rude my friend , calling names is not gonna help your agrument.

No democratic system can please everyone , thats why most countries have elections every few years.

So others can have a shot at it.

And complaining is also a freedom that comes with it.

Still better then a dictatorship where you lose your head if you complain , or dissapear in a prison never to be seen again.

Ofcourse even a democratic republic has it's flaws , but is better then most alternatives.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

When Trump is so much of a corrupt guy?

You people keep saying this... with zero evidence. How is he 'corrupt', exactly. Be specific.

That is precisely what happened in 2016, did you miss it?

Until 2016, your statement would be 100% correct. When Trump was elected, I actually started watching the political scene again, and man, has it been a crazy wild and entertaining ride. Thanks Don!

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Another right wing conspiracy to keep all of the worrying little ants confused and angry while the real world rools by in plain sight.How many times are you going to cry out "Impeach Hillary" when she is not president? Lock her up! Lock up Obama! hehe.

You guys have a good fantasy that you share.

It is like you are wishing for the Easter bunny to give you candy. You do know that was your parents? Well, some of us are your parents now, event though your are older. By no, you get no easter bunny stuff. And despite your twisted desires, none of this will happen.

So sorry.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Hey, there is the Google. Want to find up Trump Corruption, TYPE TRUMP CORRUPTION.

About 193.000.000 results (0,41 seconds) - hey 193 million results in .41 seconds. I guess that should keep you busy for a while.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
Hey, there is the Google. Want to find up Trump Corruption, TYPE TRUMP CORRUPTION.

No, I asked for evidence. Google hits for opinion pieces from TDS suffering fools is not evidence.

Try again... or just

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join