It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangerous Seismic Activity is Happening on the West Coast

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

originally posted by: lostinspace

a reply to: lostinspace

Very interesting. Gold and quartz are bedfellows, and there is an abundance of both in the PNW...

Hope they took note exactly where the earthquake lightning took place. They need to buy that land because quartz and possibly good amounts of gold are present in that location.
Actually, if it occured on BLM land which is highly likely...no need to buy the land, you can stake a 20 acre claim, if you can find color, for about $170 bucks a year.

That's even better. When you decide to go for the gold include some of your fellow ATS'ers that you connect with in on the dig. Some of us live in the region. My brother in Law and his son would enjoy the adventure as well. Can you image a big camp out on BLM land with a bunch of ATS people, family and friends diggin' for gold and quartz? It would make headlines.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

a reply to: lostinspace

Very interesting. Gold and quartz are bedfellows, and there is an abundance of both in the PNW...

Hope they took note exactly where the earthquake lightning took place. They need to buy that land because quartz and possibly good amounts of gold are present in that location.
Actually, if it occured on BLM land which is highly likely...no need to buy the land, you can stake a 20 acre claim, if you can find color, for about $170 bucks a year.

That's even better. When you decide to go for the gold include some of your fellow ATS'ers that you connect with in on the dig. Some of us live in the region. My brother in Law and his son would enjoy the adventure as well. Can you image a big camp out on BLM land with a bunch of ATS people, family and friends diggin' for gold and quartz? It would make headlines.
Wife and I do so happen to be weekend prospectors in the PNW.

Could be interesting, Terry McGuire, DB Cowboy, maybe Seagull? Live in the area as well. Dont think Terry likes mining much😉

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Please send me a personal message if you ever solidify definite plans for a mining adventure related to the earthquake lightning location.

I hate to hijack this thread for our personal gain so I would like to provide a suggestion to all the readers that would help this thread. Can everyone who lives in the Pacific Northwest be on the lookout for earthquake lightning and report it in this thread. If we see the phenomena on the rise then we will know that something is about to happen.

I've read that earthquake lightning happens near the epicenter of an earthquake but BlueJacket's report implies that it can happen with subtle earth movement. I would be concerned if mutiple locations were triggering earthquake lightning without an earthquake. Quartz stress can only mean the earth is moving right under our feet.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Yes , it Has been Foreseen .........

Geez I hope the government is almost finished with the giant boat ship construction!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Ok. I get it. But I refuse to go the way of Japan...

As I've said so many times: science can only take you so far. I will stress it again- I am not spreading fear, but alertness to the situation. Let us NOT go the way of Japan.

I don't understand how alertness could have prevented or even helped in Japan, any more than it can in the US.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican If you haven't noticed there have been severe deadly quakes all over the world in places never experianced before as well as increase of volcanic activity,we are about 16 months away from a severe possibly life ending catyclism,and I'm sorry to say this is playing out just like it was told to me 12 yrs ago,like a book I read,and not a thing can be done about it,I hope I'm wrong my grandson is only 1 yr old

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join