It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Your Tickets....This Could Become The 'Never-Ending-Impeachment-Circus Show'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I Predict Nancy Croaks Herself in Order to Save FACE here . Its the ONLY Unhonourable Thing to Do for a Deranged Liberal Leftist Democrat Like Her IMO .......... Hmm....

edit on 23-12-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The Trump presidency is a crime wave. It probably will not end.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: chr0naut

We didn't think it would happen because it has literally handed the election to the man she supposedly despises and wants out of his office. Ask yourself why the president goaded, begged her even, to impeach him.
I don't think you realize the simple fact that we *want* a Senate trial. That trial will effectively throw the remaining fistfulls of dirt on the Democrats' 2020 effort casket. Without the trial, the Dems *might* actually hold onto the House... with the trial, likely not.

Will the senate trial un-impeach Trump? Or, will it in fact remove him from office, or not, as the vote may be?

They aren't going to declare Trump innocent. Almost no-one at this stage doubts that he did what he did. What they are going to vote on is if he stays in his job, or if we all get to say "You're fired"!

edit on 23/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Are there no balls left in the white house..
Someone need to stop this woman, does she have ultimate power and is untouchable ?
Does the president not have the power to clear her office and put her on the streets

From what I've heard, it's a "co-equal branches of government" thing that is causing the deadlock.

That's why I've said since the House began violating its own rules during the Impeachment circus, that that the SUPREME court needs to intercede and lay down the law on how an Impeachment MUST BE carried out, from Inquiry to Final Resolution in the Senate.

Apparently, the U.S. Constitution is too vague in too many areas.

When you have co-equals having a fight amongst each other, a higher authority has to step in. I think the SCOTUS is a higher authority than the House, Senate, and White House.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

It's obvious the Democrats won't stop trying to remove Trump from office by any means necessary.

The only way to stop this is by voting the Democrats out of the House Majority and keeping the Senate Republican.

For those that disagree.....what will it take for the Democrats to acknowledge Trump is legitimately the President and stop trying to remove him? There isn't anything Trump could do other than resigning that would satisfy Democrats.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
What she is really trying to say is that we have no evidence of wrong doing by the president so we are going to drag the process out as long as possible so people will forget how incompetent the Democratic party really is.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

We didn't think it would happen because it has literally handed the election to the man she supposedly despises and wants out of his office. Ask yourself why the president goaded, begged her even, to impeach him.

Oh, oh, I know!

It's because Trump sees himself as above the law.

I don't think you realize the simple fact that we *want* a Senate trial. That trial will effectively throw the remaining fistfulls of dirt on the Democrats' 2020 effort casket. Without the trial, the Dems *might* actually hold onto the House... with the trial, likely not.

Oh I see, how clever to shoot himself in the foot and then hand the gun to the Democrats. I bet they never expected that!

link   

Until the House sends the impeachment articles to the Senate, Impeachment hasn't happened.

Pelosi is in no hurry, and McConnell said today he is in no hurry. President Trump is the only one calling for a Senate Trial, ASAP.
edit on 12/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

" The Trump presidency is a crime wave. It probably will not end.

Yes , Hopefully in Your LIFETIME Too Big Head ...........)

link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Will the senate trial un-impeach Trump? Or, will it in fact remove him from office, or not, as the vote may be?

They aren't going to declare Trump innocent. Almost no-one at this stage doubts that he did what he did. What they are going to vote on is if he stays in his job, or if we all get to say "You're fired"!

The Senate trial will actually determine whether the accusations (essentially what the House impeachment ended with... accusations which must then be brought forward and argued to the Senate) have merit and, additionally, whether they even constitute crimes. Trump is presumed innocent unless the House argues their case successfully and the Senate finds him guilty. So, in a sense, yeah... the Senate can declare Trump innocent if it ever reaches them.

All that has happened here is a general debasement of the act of impeachment by the Democrats. They abused the system and used what was intended to be a tool of last recourse when dealing with a president who has committed crimes and applied it purely for partisan and personal reasons in absence of high crimes... they are what happens when the asylum allows their inmates (the Dem base) to run the show, uneducated, unwashed, ignorant masses and all.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Until the House sends the impeachment articles to the Senate, Impeachment hasn't happened.

Ahnnnd that neeever happens!

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Scrambling a bit, I see... replying to the same post, throwing random nuggets of snip against the wall in hopes some of it sticks?

I'm sorry I'm failing to experience or display the hand wringing you seem to wish I was displaying... simple fact, I don't give a rat's ass about the impeachment aside from the comedy value and the free campaign efforts Pelosi and Co delivered to the president at zero cost to him. Enjoy the next 5 years, I know I will.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The Trump presidency is a crime wave. It probably will not end.

Democrats like CRIME. They are against ICE, gun-ownership, strong borders, etc. That's why Pelosi is letting Donald Trump off the hook. So he can continue his crime wave.

link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The Senate trial will actually determine whether the accusations (essentially what the House impeachment ended with... accusations which must then be brought forward and argued to the Senate) have merit and, additionally, whether they even constitute crimes. Trump is presumed innocent unless the House argues their case successfully and the Senate finds him guilty. So, in a sense, yeah... the Senate can declare Trump innocent if it ever reaches them.

All that has happened here is a general debasement of the act of impeachment by the Democrats. They abused the system and used what was intended to be a tool of last recourse when dealing with a president who has committed crimes and applied it purely for partisan and personal reasons in absence of high crimes... they are what happens when the asylum allows their inmates (the Dem base) to run the show, uneducated, unwashed, ignorant masses and all.

All hoity toity, aren't we!

The masses have had washroom facilities for years. Get with the program!

link   
The vagueness of the Constitution is only apparent to those trying to circumvent it. For those that follow it, pretty straightforward and for that time, in common language.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Not hoity toity, just unbearingly smug in the knowledge that I'm right and you're not.
edit on 23-12-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Scrambling a bit, I see... replying to the same post, throwing random nuggets of snip against the wall in hopes some of it sticks?

I'm sorry I'm failing to experience or display the hand wringing you seem to wish I was displaying... simple fact, I don't give a rat's ass about the impeachment aside from the comedy value and the free campaign efforts Pelosi and Co delivered to the president at zero cost to him. Enjoy the next 5 years, I know I will.

Latest Polls - Real Clear Politics

(Not that it means much in a system that fails to elect the popular majority vote).

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Bingo! The Senate's "job" is defined clearly. It is to take what the House sent over, and determine if the President is guilty as charged, or acquitted of some/all of the charges. The trial need not have a single witness.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

www.realclearpolitics.com...

I see more nos than yeses on there.

Take it to the bank, 4 more years not a goddamned thing you can do about it except nothing and learn to like it.

Ahhhh... it's a most wonderful time of the year, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

90% of US Media says President Trump is SCARED TO DEATH of facing Joe Biden next November. That's why he's pulling strings all over the globe to find anything that can be used against this juggernaut.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join