It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China calls new US Space Force a 'threat to space peace and security'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

Actually I agree with you not every German knew, there were even anti NAZI resistance group's inside of Germany and the NAZI's so brainwashed the children that the parent's and grand parent's could not speak against the NAZI's for fear that there children whom had been conscripted into the Hitler Youth (and then psychologically manipulated, dehumanized and brainwashed) would then relay that back to there NAZI overseers, so an entire generation of Kid's were broken and brainwashed by the NAZI machine so that people could not speak there own mind's in there own homes.

But you know we could never have defeated NAZI Germany had it not been for a true German Patriot who turned against them apparently after finding out what they were doing to the Jews, that man was non other than the head of the German Intelligence agency Admiral Wilhelm Canaris a man of conscience and actually despite his seeming betrayal it was an act of patriotism to try to free his homeland from the NAZI scourge.

“I die for my fatherland. I have a clear conscience. I only did my duty to my country when I tried to oppose the criminal folly of Hitler.” - Admiral Wilhelm Canaris

excatholicsforchrist.com...
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

He was actually a Brilliant spy master and so too were the majority of his agent's - his agent's (not the NAZI's agent's he had to mis-train to perform missions) and he and HIS agent's worked from within very early on to bring down the NAZI regime, being men of very high intellect they knew just how wrong the NAZI's actually were.

Some of the thing's he did to ensure the NAZI agent's were captured included such thing's as dropping agent's with very poor grasp of English into England sometime's with phrase book's and German currency in there pocket's, one was dropped with a huge German sausage which he was captured with sticking out of his back pack while riding a bicycle in Britain.

So there were definitely a great many genuinely good German's and in Spandau prison alone the NAZI's executed in excess of 50.000 German's whom were simply against there regime not to mention how many perfectly ordinary but a little bit slow learning German's were murdered under the NAZI Eugenic's and Euthanasia policy's as well as other disabled people whom the NAZI's regarded as being a burden to the state - and there are folk's on this site that claim the NAZI's were left wing (Probably so that there own right wing views will not be associated with the NAZI scourge).

edit on 26-12-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join