It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shower Epiphany

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
In this very moment, there exist the possibility for you, me and everyone to put a stop to and end our suffering. You must with your entire being remain mindful in this moment and make the choice to be, act and think with your heart and entire being. That simple choice will end suffering.

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlasphymy

Wut ??????

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlasphymy
In this very moment, there exist the possibility for you, me and everyone to put a stop to and end our suffering. You must with your entire being remain mindful in this moment and make the choice to be, act and think with your heart and entire being. That simple choice will end suffering.

Thoughts?

Beautiful thought and an idealism that would be wonderful to see come to fruition. But alas, we are human, and even the kindest of humans, at times without realizing, hurt others. The best we can ask for is the grace to forgive others and continue trying our best to be mindful and kind in the moment.

Also, as humans, we have different perspectives on people’s problems, and what is the best way to help them... so it could get confusing reaching your Utopia.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Invasive species hunters. Illegal aliens.... kindness rewarded with theft and deceit. Not everyone plays by the rules or have compassion.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Thoughts?

What were you doing while you were in the shower.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Thoughts?

What were you doing while you were in the shower.

That monkey avatar is half of the giveaway.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm starting to think that due to the recent heat being created by politics in general, the impeachment process, and the governor in Virginia that the spooks are in here trolling us with feel good threads to try and calm everyone down.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Do you mean that if I think hard enough about it, that I will poo out solid gold for ever more and become the world's richest person (with, literally, piles of gold)?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

So basically:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Thoughts?

It's a downward skid after 30. After 50 really bad things happen. If I survive past 60 I will let you know what the 60s are like!

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Thoughts?

If I happened to be Blessed by God with the Power of Telekinesis , I Would Follow your Advice , but Alas............

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
I'm starting to think that due to the recent heat being created by politics in general, the impeachment process, and the governor in Virginia that the spooks are in here trolling us with feel good threads to try and calm everyone down.

Fook That , I Want Troll BLOOD RIGHT NOW !

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Thoughts?

What product were you washing with or smoking in shower?

No offence intended

edit on 23-12-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Smoking a spliff

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
You would have become a true master of alchemy

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

You would have become a true master of alchemy

But alchemists think you have to mix the right chemicals in the right ways.

You just can't wish it up.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Essentially my idea was if you're able to control and master your own thoughts and actions through mindfulness and living in your heart space, those thoughts and actions would always be beneficial towards yourself and others whether it is spiritual growth or material improvements.

Living in the heart space and maintaining mindfulness throughout each moment would bring about a mental clarity and "universal morality" if such a thing even exists.

By being the change you want to see, you may be able to influence those around you, slowly changing your immediate world around you. If at the very least, you maintain your scruples and dilegence you're life would change dramatically for the better.

We are just humans, it's difficult to overcome emotions and ideals that have plagued us since birth. It was just a moment where my thought was "as difficult as it may be to always maintain mindfulness and making decisions from the heart, if you actually gave it your best shot, like every moment could be your last... What are the possibilities?" whether you are the recipient of good or bad experiences, a lesson can always be taken away from it. If everyone looked at their experiences as being their last and acting towards it in such a way, what could you accomplish for yourself or better yet the rest of us? Would others catch on? Instead of getting discouraged and giving up, would at the very least your life improve?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Lots of chemical reactions happen throughout the body and the GI tract. Stay true on the path and piles of golden # will be plentiful.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Call me stupid but why are you smoking a spliff in the shower? Water, electricity, spliffs. What could go wrong?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Thank you for the response. While I do believe it gets muddy and convoluted trying to solve others problems I feel like that is in fact the problem in itself. Assuming one knows what is best to solve problems which are not their own, which they have no knowledge or experience dealing with usually ends with someone feeling sleighted.

Instead what if we took the responsibility of being available mentally or physically for the other who is in need?

This day and age we are more connected to each other than ever before via technology but at the same time more distant, even among families and circles of friends.

Quite the juxtaposition that is the idea of social media. Sharing and exploring more into each other's lives than anytime in recent history, leaving more and more feeling alone with a greater sense of separation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join