It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone remember when the Russia angle was a lie from the hillery camp to fight wiki leaks?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Omniview
a reply to: chr0naut

What you talking about is an relatively easy methodology that can be preformed by any clandestine cyber warfare team or even individual with enough dedication

Guccifer 2.0 is a dude set upon the podesta emails by random shmucks. 4 Chan knew he was about to do it after the guys black hat groups knew it. We watched this guy detail the entire Russian narrative By be branded a Russian spy and then CONFIRMED a Russian OP. Not just an OP but several complicated fronts masquerading as him. He had no connection to Russians. He certainly wasn't a Russian operative working in the streets of some Slavic country as the wiki said. And he certainly wasn't a front account for anyone. He was a regular on certain forums and image boards and people who knew his other handles knew it was him

Julian assange stated clearly that a bunch of people had access to the podesta emails because podesta was an idiot just like hillery. And that none of their sources came from Russian assets. And they would KNOW this because nobody knows how to exploit the internet and hard systems better then the OGs.

For these same FBI "cyber warfare teams" to say that guccifer 2.0 is a confirmed Russian agent is to be #in' wrong. That's the biggest red flag of em all. None of the information you just provided proves it was Russians. It just proved that the hackers were using relatively common tricks anyone could pull off with enough know how.

They had no definitive proof it was Russians from some Indian tech support level scam. What you refuse to see is that they are PUSHING it to be Russians no matter how rediculous.

The CTR and share blue paying millions for online propaganda that litterally said "our goal is to make hillery win."

It wasnt innocent networking it was concetrated attacks on the truth wherever they could get it and this is just one example. Facebook Twitter YouTube comments everywhere and everything had ShareBlue ops somewhere drerailinnng conversation and twisting narratives.

And u can't appreciate the real time proggression of events. you can't WATCH the narrative mutate day by day like we did over on 4 Chan or certain places on YouTube following the crumbs. From harmless troll who can't do anything to elaborate Russian spy. The guccifer 2.0 debacle blew their asses to smithereens.

Guccifer 2.0 sold the e-mails, 4 days after the start of the 2nd hack. Until Guccifer 2.0 released the e-mails, no-one knew that the DNC had actually been hacked.

Go and check the timeline.

edit on 23/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Omniview

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Not only did people know this was about to go down before mainstream media but it's now a meme and a gif. Itl take a minute to dig up the screen shots but they're fukin great.

The point is that guccifer isn't a Russian spy. The point is that they tried to say that he was. The point is that WE KNOW HE NOT. The point is that the FBI and a whole lot of supposedly credibly investigators still tried to push that narrative.

It's the Russia collusion narrative. If you just out enough # on Russia you can claim they were the bad guys. The entire thing is a massive smoke screen over the fact that the emails contained horrible #. How do u not get this?

Why is Russia important when the emails contain all the evidence in the world for a treasonous charge and it seems like all the ABC's and mainstream media want to do is distract from that.

That's what happened dude. Tell me it's not. And explain to me why the Russia angle was important as the emails.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I dont know what you are trying to achieve.

As most of us know the DNC have blamed the Russians for their email leaks starting back in June 2016 after a supposed Russian hacker called Guccifer 2.0 initially released a few of them online. New evidence and research from the internet suggests Guccifer 2.0 was actually just an invention made up by the DNC or someone within the DNC to detract us from the real source of the leaks, Seth Rich.

Lets not forget about the murder of Seth Rich. The confirmed leaker of the DNC by JA from WL.

The propaganda war is in full throttle and if you cant see it you not so informed. Lets not detract from the information contained within the Podesta leaks and the implications that go with that. A subject that can no longer be discussed on most forums of the clearnet.

and theres no infromation war

kek

So if you cant see thats fair enough. But I dont know what you think you are doing wearing your avater. You seem to be protecting portals of information not questioning them.

edit on 23-12-2019 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Not only did people know this was about to go down before mainstream media but it's now a meme and a gif. Itl take a minute to dig up the screen shots but they're fukin great.

The point is that guccifer isn't a Russian spy. The point is that they tried to say that he was. The point is that WE KNOW HE NOT. The point is that the FBI and a whole lot of supposedly credibly investigators still tried to push that narrative.

It's the Russia collusion narrative. If you just out enough # on Russia you can claim they were the bad guys. The entire thing is a massive smoke screen over the fact that the emails contained horrible #. How do u not get this?

Why is Russia important when the emails contain all the evidence in the world for a treasonous charge and it seems like all the ABC's and mainstream media want to do is distract from that.

That's what happened dude. Tell me it's not. And explain to me why the Russia angle was important as the emails.

Guccifer 2.0 claimed that they were Romanian.

Problem was, they didn't seem to know how to speak Romanian.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Google the Wikileaks DNC e-mail archive and read for yourself, it's all there (ATS won't allow linking to it).

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

I dont know what you are trying to achieve.

I'm trying to debate a topic.

I am trying to get people to ignore the MSM, and the opinion blogs, and to look at the recorded historical facts, and authenticated sources, and then to use their own brains to make deductions about things. Look at timelines, and motives, and be cynical about what is said and presented.

< sarcasm on > Think of the CHILDREN! It's time we put CHILDREN before trains. OMG! The humanity! < sarcasm off >.

As most of us know the DNC have blamed the Russians for their email leaks starting back in June 2016 after a supposed Russian hacker called Guccifer 2.0 initially released a few of them online. New evidence and research from the internet suggests Guccifer 2.0 was actually just an invention made up by the DNC or someone within the DNC to detract us from the real source of the leaks, Seth Rich.

Lets not forget about the murder of Seth Rich. The confirmed leaker of the DNC by JA from WL.

The propaganda war is in full throttle and if you cant see it you not so informed. Lets not detract from the information contained within the Podesta leaks and the implications that go with that. A subject that can no longer be discussed on most forums of the clearnet.

and theres no infromation war

kek

So if you cant see thats fair enough. But I dont know what you think you are doing wearing your avater. You seem to be protecting portals of information not questioning them.

I do question them. But sites like Wikileaks and Wikipedia make efforts to verify the authenticity of their content and they post their sources.

When do you see the sources of a FauxNews article? Often, they self referentially use their opinion columnists as valid sources, or refer to general groups. Tell me, how many times does the DNC or the Republican Party get credited with a quote? Are they speaking entities? Nope, just fuzzy journalism. Fake news. Then it gets echoed on other opinion blogs, then it gets echoed and echoed around and around.

And pretty soon, people post absolute garbage on sites such as this in full belief that the noise is true.

So, I'm questioning that. And every time I see someone say something dubious, I'll try and force them to look at both sides and verify the facts.

edit on 23/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Ty for your reply. I dont have time in full to reply to you. Just for the record JA put out an award for information into the death of Seth Rich. He did so saying that WL never reveal there sources. Lets not forgot the Podesta leak that talks about making an example of the leaker.
Seth taken out by MS13. Lets not forget qanon talking about this gang being run by the deep state and that there would be arrested. Sure enough shortly after that broadcast there were mass arrrests.

For the record wikipedia is a useful site. But it is full compromised.

Happy days :-)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

You ain't arguing my point. I'm giving you the mainstream interpretation of what happened and telling you that it was flat wrong. Guccifer is a hacker and sold emails a dozen other organizations had access to. But just like in the OP

The DNC pushed it as a Russian OP

When it clearly wasn't.

They went so far as to say guccifer was actually a Russian hackers cell with multiple people working under a psuednym

Then "official" intelligence sources crabborated this narrative.

What am I missing?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Hah, long way from home sent we brother?

Shadiley

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrankBruder
Conspire to make theory...This is total crap that some folks really like to think is true, but is utter nonsense.

If you want to say these things, say them to little kids. They believe in things old folks tell them.

Adults don't.

Get a real argument, or go home. This is so easy to debunk, that I might get my young son to play with you.

Is that you HRC ?

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Omniview

It is comical in a sick sort of way. If you are a US citizen that pays attention to the EU news and visa versa the Progressive/Globalist camp are pulling the same tactics.

It's now Russia's fault that Labor lost as it was Russia's fault Trump won! lulz
Yes, it’s amazing how effective the Russian trolls were with a paltry $100,000 in Facebook ads. They managed to get Trump elected, having a greater impact than the $80 million in Facebook ads bought by Hillary and Trump combined. If I were a dem prez candidate, I’d hire the Russians who created those Facebook ads, because they’re way better than the highly paid American consultants hired by Trump and Hillary.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The "Russia" thing has always been very contrived, and not at all organic.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I do.

Enter Carter Page.

He was a CIA asset who was spied on by the FBI during the campaign of a RNC POTUS candidate.

The CIA told the FBI and the FISA courts knew.

To me only one person would have the power to allow that to continue is Barack Obama.

This is ALL to cover the legacy of Barack Obama not HRC. If I was him I would be worried about the CLintons selling me out.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Did Russia NOT interfere in our 2016 election, beyond a few false Facebook ads?

It seems they would have done more, after President Obama gave them the "green light" in 2016.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Without a doubt they tried. But so did China, Britain, south Korea and Japan.

EVERYONE has a stake in our elections, and due to lobbying you can just shove a bunch of money in whatever direction u want us to go. Russia didn't NEED to hack emails or use Facebook ads. If you want to stop foreign meddling you go-to the source.

Lobbyist.

The fact that they tried to discredit the email scandal by saying it was Russian tampering is so ass to mouth backwards that to NOT see how they don't care about meddling, and only care about covering the scandal, proves ignorance. At worste you actively support their actions in which case damn you.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Anyone remember this HRC Twitter post from 10/31/16?

twitter.com...

Read the last paragraph, especially the last sentence.

Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmm....

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
And the craziest thing of ALL:

The mass media...Pelosi, Shumer and many of the politicians ALL knew it was a lie...

And Donald Trump more than anyone knew that it was a lie...

And then the IG report...NOW the entire would knows it was a lie to frame President Trump...

And now the Democrats and the media want to hang Trump for what they want to call obstructing investigation into what they knew and know was a massive lie...
They knew Trump was being framed and they want to impeach him for not cooperating with their coup...How outrageous is that???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join