It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone remember when the Russia angle was a lie from the hillery camp to fight wiki leaks?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OmniviewYup.
We are a nation of loose purse strings...

If it wasn't for Seth Rich, wiki wouldn't be able to publish "authentic" emails.
If it wasn't for Manning, wiki wouldn't be able to publish "authentic" Afghanistan footage.
If it wasn't for Julian A, wiki wouldn't have the ability to publish a "journal" on the internet.

Hillary compromised State secrets and sold them to the highest bidder? If Russia, or China, or whoever happened upon any secrets, it's called collusion. Just take Crimea before Ukraine joins NATO?

O sanctions Russia upon the transitioning of administrations?

Ukraine then becomes in need of Lethal Aid?

Algebra is a formula used in mathematics to discover a missing component in the equation.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Omniview

a reply to: KrankBruder

We're u even here for the election?

We're you here when hillery

The FBI

The NSA

And the CIA

We're being grilled to the bone by Trey howdy of the house of Representatives over the Benghazi incident?

Well, Trey Gowdy did question her. But she gave him answers and she was investigated and what was the finding?

Re-hashing old stuff

We're you there when he brought up the emails that clearly said classified but we're NOT secure in her office terminal as the secretary of state but instead. Rediculously, in her goddamn basement at home almost two years after she left office?

We're you there when they were caught smashing 11 different devices including a computer once those emails were called upon as evidence?

We're you there when every single corrupt bastard called to the house of Representatives to explain just what the # was going on simply denied everything despite evidence in their faces?

Here's an example, direct quote

Trey howdy:"Miss hillery this email is marked as classified. These are state secrets found on your personal terminal. Are you denying that you kept this particular email on personal terminal away from your office?"

Hillery: Thiee emails were not clearly identified as classified. I did not know they were classified documents as I use my email quite frequently."

Trey howdy: "Ms hillery, this is your signature signing the documents as classified."

You can YouTube the entire thing. Why are you not informed.

I could go on for years but u are unprepared.

Never return.

And, it is Trey Gowdy and Hillary Clinton.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Well, Trey Gowdy did question her. But she gave him answers and she was investigated and what was the finding?

Corney, along with an orchestra of other high ranking officials in gov. turned out being bad apples, and really didn't conduct any 33 million dollar 2 year investigation?

edit on (12/23/1919 by loveguy because: time will tell the story of cat leaving the bag

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

Corney, along with an orchestra of other high ranking officials in gov. turned out being a bad apples, and really didn't conduct any 33 million dollar 2 year investigation?

Perhaps because what was in the FaceBork posts (you know, the ones that never happened from the Russian trolls and yet, somehow, everyone who is pro-Trump quotes over and over again), was not true.

Remember all that crap about Hillary ignoring the pleas for help for, like, 7 hours? The first attack was over with armed CIA operatives on site in the compound in 30 minutes. The second attack on the CIA base was over in 15 minutes. How the hell could she have ignored them for hours when she wasn't even aware of the attacks until they were over?

2012 Benghazi attack
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There was nothing worth spending time and money re-investigating. The allegations did not match the facts, right from the outset.

edit on 23/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrankBruder
a reply to: watchitburn

Does being cruel help you in any way?

It's not my intention to be cruel. But sometimes truth hurts.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Just the CTR wiki

Quick little snippit I always thought was absolutely hilarious and brought no end of joy to me and my friends.

In October 2015, historian Allida Black and political strategist Connor Shaw launched "Let's Talk Hillary" in partnership with Correct the Record and Wild Onion Media. The $1 million dollar project was used to give Hillary Clinton's long time friends and co-workers a platform to describe the woman they knew. The project was largely considered a success and awarded numerous awards, including the Golden Donkey in 2015.[4]

In April 2016, Correct the Record announced that it would be spending $1 million to find and confront social media users who post unflattering messages about Clinton.[1][5] The organization's president, Brad Woodhouse, said they had "about a dozen people engaged in [producing] nothing but positive content on Hillary Clinton" and had a team distributing information "particularly of interest to women".[6]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

ShareBlue which is what CTR merged into same people made it. straight copy and pasting some stuff cuz I'm lazy

In November 2015 the site was sold by Moko Social Media Limited, a multi-media platform developer, to Media Matters for America founder David Brock.[11] Brock terminated almost all of the previous staff and hired Peter Daou – a former Clinton Senate-staffer who worked for her 2008 Presidential campaign as a digital media strategist – to head True Blue Media, LLC and to write for the website. The website relaunched as Shareblue in September 2016.[12]

Brock said that the main goal of the website was to get presidential candidate Hillary Clinton elected.[12] During the primaries, the website endorsed Hillary Clinton and was critical of Bernie Sanders, posting stories like "With Bernie Sanders As Their Nominee, Democrats Can Kiss The Presidency Goodbye" and "Why does Bernie Sanders keep denigrating Hillary’s supporters?" Tad Devine,

youtu.be...
This is a hour and 50 minute compilation of the Benghazi hearings including Clinton and the fbi. The description separates each individual hearing for you with a description of what each is about and who's involved.

It's one of the funniest videos I've ever seen. And every single topic is either a scandal or some other shenanigans.

Now for this next link it's really important that u think outside the box. Because after seeing any of that video I linked the insidious nature of our shared enemy will become a little more clear. When you read this wiki you'll immediately see that it said that a Russian cyber warfare group called fancy bear conducted the attack that stole the podesta emails.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

I want you to try your absolute best to find a single piece of evidence from anyone that that ever happened. You're gonna see it everywhere you see Clinton emails. You'll see it in Forbes. Washington Post. CNN BBC all of em. They will push hard for that narrative pre 2017

Now check this one out

en.m.wikipedia.org...

This is the good stuff

"Guccifer 2.0" is a persona which claimed to be the hacker(s) that hacked into the Democratic National Committee (DNC) computer network and then leaked its documents to the media,[1][2] the website WikiLeaks,[3][4][5][6][7] and a conference event.[8] Some of the documents "Guccifer 2.0" released to the media appear to be forgeries cobbled together from public information and previous hacks, which had been mixed with disinformation.[9][10][11] According to indictments in February 2018, the persona is operated by Russian military intelligence agency GRU.[12] On July 13, 2018, Special Counsel Robert Mueller indicted 12 GRU agents for allegedly perpetrating the cyberattacks.[12]

Hold on it gets better

The U.S. Intelligence Community concluded that some of the genuine leaks from "Guccifer 2.0" were part of a series of cyberattacks on the DNC committed by two Russian military intelligence groups,[13][14][15][16] and that "Guccifer 2.0" is actually a persona created by Russian intelligence services to cover for their interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.[17][18] This conclusion is based on analyses conducted by various private sector cybersecurity individuals and firms, including CrowdStrike,[19][20] Fidelis Cybersecurity,[20][21] FireEye's Mandiant,[20] SecureWorks,[22] ThreatConnect,[23] Trend Micro,[24] and the security editor for Ars Technica.[25] The Russian government denies involvement in the theft,[26] and "Guccifer 2.0" denied links to Russia.[27][28] WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said multiple parties had access to DNC emails and that there was "no proof" Russia was behind the attack.[29] In March 2018, Special Counsel Robert Mueller took over investigation of Guccifer 2.0 from the FBI while it was reported that forensic determination had found the Guccifer 2.0 persona to be a "particular military intelligence directorate (GRU) officer working out of the agency's headquarters on Grizodubovoy Street in Moscow".[30]

In case you don't get it. A #ing #poster named goddamn guccifer 2.0 hacked some # and sent it out as proof he did it. It broke the Russia narrative so now HES a Russian agent. A story backed by a ShtLoad of private cyber security and also intteligence agents. Julian assange and guccifer both deny any Russian involvement and the media just eats it up.

Guccifer is just a dude. There were people over on 4chan who knew him personally the entire thing was a setup to prove the narrative was a mutating lie.

JUST LIKE THE IG REPORT

Oh u don't know about the IG report.... Oh # son.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Omniview

When you're a democrat, you point your finger and psychologically project your crimes and misdeeds at everyone you don't like. It's what you do.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Sorry friend, I have to disagree. I wasn't very active on FB during that time frame, so the only thing that resonated inside me was the particular sep. 11 crap being pulled again, and there is a puzzle as to why pick june 6, 1944 as d day.

Strategy.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: KrankBruder
a reply to: watchitburn

Does being cruel help you in any way?

It's not my intention to be cruel. But sometimes truth hurts.

Yes, hurting is what cruelty is all about. You glorify in being cruel and hurting?

I don't know that being cruel is very nice, and if you intentionally do it, you really might want to .....

I don't know. Cruel people suck. I hope I never have to meet you in person. I certainly will not continue to interact with a person who wants to cruel here.
edit on 23-12-2019 by KrankBruder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Another day, another user name, the same troll...

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Omniview

You're doing well for yourself. Keep it up. I wish people did more than spout opinions, conjecture/speculate, and talk #.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

WHAT?!

Nothing about a Facebook post. Nothing at all my man that's not even important here. Nothing about when the attacks were HAPPENING but WAY before the attacks. The situation that had been that crap hole for days and days. Before it blew over.

The entire point of the hearing was because the entire embassy was under staffed and under funded and a shtstorm was brewing all around them. Hillery didn't just not help them she kept them near defenceless For contrived reasons that border on embezzlement.

Hillery was in contact with that embassy and was aware of the situation long before it broke down. And even DENIED AID. That's what the emails tell us and even the ABC numbskulls said the emails were real. So what is even left other then her being a negligent ass? I mean she's still running despite carrying state secrets out the door which would get anyone else tried for treason. Why would you even need this to be a thing?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Learn how to deal with words you don't like... Don't be like this girl.

And again, you fail to debunk the OP.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Just the CTR wiki

Quick little snippit I always thought was absolutely hilarious and brought no end of joy to me and my friends.

In October 2015, historian Allida Black and political strategist Connor Shaw launched "Let's Talk Hillary" in partnership with Correct the Record and Wild Onion Media. The $1 million dollar project was used to give Hillary Clinton's long time friends and co-workers a platform to describe the woman they knew. The project was largely considered a success and awarded numerous awards, including the Golden Donkey in 2015.[4]

In April 2016, Correct the Record announced that it would be spending $1 million to find and confront social media users who post unflattering messages about Clinton.[1][5] The organization's president, Brad Woodhouse, said they had "about a dozen people engaged in [producing] nothing but positive content on Hillary Clinton" and had a team distributing information "particularly of interest to women".[6]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

ShareBlue which is what CTR merged into same people made it. straight copy and pasting some stuff cuz I'm lazy

In November 2015 the site was sold by Moko Social Media Limited, a multi-media platform developer, to Media Matters for America founder David Brock.[11] Brock terminated almost all of the previous staff and hired Peter Daou – a former Clinton Senate-staffer who worked for her 2008 Presidential campaign as a digital media strategist – to head True Blue Media, LLC and to write for the website. The website relaunched as Shareblue in September 2016.[12]

Brock said that the main goal of the website was to get presidential candidate Hillary Clinton elected.[12] During the primaries, the website endorsed Hillary Clinton and was critical of Bernie Sanders, posting stories like "With Bernie Sanders As Their Nominee, Democrats Can Kiss The Presidency Goodbye" and "Why does Bernie Sanders keep denigrating Hillary’s supporters?" Tad Devine,

I have looked at the site and read what you posted. None of it, that I could see, is about Russian interference. The site seems to concentrate on domestic online comment.

youtu.be...
This is a hour and 50 minute compilation of the Benghazi hearings including Clinton and the fbi. The description separates each individual hearing for you with a description of what each is about and who's involved.

It's one of the funniest videos I've ever seen. And every single topic is either a scandal or some other shenanigans.

I have not yet had the time to watch this video (I will, I promise) but my guess is that it is a rehashing of the same social media accusations such as those featured in the Russian troll campaigns.

Now for this next link it's really important that u think outside the box. Because after seeing any of that video I linked the insidious nature of our shared enemy will become a little more clear. When you read this wiki you'll immediately see that it said that a Russian cyber warfare group called fancy bear conducted the attack that stole the podesta emails.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

I want you to try your absolute best to find a single piece of evidence from anyone that that ever happened. You're gonna see it everywhere you see Clinton emails. You'll see it in Forbes. Washington Post. CNN BBC all of em. They will push hard for that narrative pre 2017

Sure, that's easy. Podesta's Gmail account was hacked by a spearphishing campaign. The attack arrived in an e-mail with a BitLY URL that looked like it was a legitimate Google link, but wasn't. The e-mail suggested that he should reset his GMail password immediately, as it had been compromised.

The real target of the URL was on a server owned by the Fancy Bear group who captured his old password and reset it, spoofing as if they were legitimately Podesta.

The whole method through which the compromise was done is heavily used by the Fancy bear group in other hacks. The target URL and methodology was identified by Tom Finney who worked for the firm SecureWorks, to be the 'Fancy Bear/APT 28/Sofacy' group, and SecureWorks conclusions were verified by FBI and DHS cyber-security officers.

Interestingly, SecureWorks found the Bitly URL while tracing other hacks and they then identified the person who opened this and another Bitly account used in several Fancy Bear hacks. This also confirms SecureWorks conclusions.

How Hackers Broke Into John Podesta and Colin Powell’s Gmail Accounts - Motherboard tech by Vice

As I was running out of edit space in the post, can you identify what, in the Wikipedia article on Guccifer 2.0, is inaccurate?
edit on 23/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Well, most of us know that the whole collusion thing was a political witch hunt to try to discredit not only Trump, but the Republican party. Trump is an easy target, they want to attack the Republicans, not necessary Trump. This is all political terrorism on the part of the democrats. I am wondering if this kind of campaign smearing is actually legal, they are attacking all of the Republicans, and trying to smear fear in their fellow congressmen's face if they even attempt to defend Trump. The top Democrats are bullies these days, they need to be put back in their place. And because the rest of the Democratic congressmen are just following with that top few troublemakers, they are guilty by association. They rightfully are affraid that these power hungry top Democratic people will trash their lives if they say no. And it will happen.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Sorry friend, I have to disagree. I wasn't very active on FB during that time frame, so the only thing that resonated inside me was the particular sep. 11 crap being pulled again, and there is a puzzle as to why pick june 6, 1944 as d day.

Strategy.

Yet you repeated the same stuff?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

WHAT?!

Nothing about a Facebook post. Nothing at all my man that's not even important here. Nothing about when the attacks were HAPPENING but WAY before the attacks. The situation that had been that crap hole for days and days. Before it blew over.

The entire point of the hearing was because the entire embassy was under staffed and under funded and a shtstorm was brewing all around them. Hillery didn't just not help them she kept them near defenceless For contrived reasons that border on embezzlement.

Hillery was in contact with that embassy and was aware of the situation long before it broke down. And even DENIED AID. That's what the emails tell us and even the ABC numbskulls said the emails were real. So what is even left other then her being a negligent ass? I mean she's still running despite carrying state secrets out the door which would get anyone else tried for treason. Why would you even need this to be a thing?

You do realize that the embassy is in another country and that the other country's populace is somewhat antagonistic towards the US?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, most of us know that the whole collusion thing was a political witch hunt to try to discredit not only Trump, but the Republican party. Trump is an easy target, they want to attack the Republicans, not necessary Trump. This is all political terrorism on the part of the democrats. I am wondering if this kind of campaign smearing is actually legal, they are attacking all of the Republicans, and trying to smear fear in their fellow congressmen's face if they even attempt to defend Trump. The top Democrats are bullies these days, they need to be put back in their place. And because the rest of the Democratic congressmen are just following with that top few troublemakers, they are guilty by association. They rightfully are affraid that these power hungry top Democratic people will trash their lives if they say no. And it will happen.

And yet, this witch hunt apparently goes back to 2012-2014?

If the Dems are so clever and prescient, it's a wonder Trump even got to run as a candidate. Surely they would have sterilized his grandparents.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Yes.

That would be why you would either pull the staff or up the protection.

All calls to do either were ignored for days leading up to the attack. Everyone suspects much longer but from the hearing we could only confirm days.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

What you talking about is an relatively easy methodology that can be preformed by any clandestine cyber warfare team or even individual with enough dedication

Guccifer 2.0 is a dude set upon the podesta emails by random shmucks. 4 Chan knew he was about to do it after the guys black hat groups knew it. We watched this guy detail the entire Russian narrative By be branded a Russian spy and then CONFIRMED a Russian OP. Not just an OP but several complicated fronts masquerading as him. He had no connection to Russians. He certainly wasn't a Russian operative working in the streets of some Slavic country as the wiki said. And he certainly wasn't a front account for anyone. He was a regular on certain forums and image boards and people who knew his other handles knew it was him

Julian assange stated clearly that a bunch of people had access to the podesta emails because podesta was an idiot just like hillery. And that none of their sources came from Russian assets. And they would KNOW this because nobody knows how to exploit the internet and hard systems better then the OGs.

For these same FBI "cyber warfare teams" to say that guccifer 2.0 is a confirmed Russian agent is to be #in' wrong. That's the biggest red flag of em all. None of the information you just provided proves it was Russians. It just proved that the hackers were using relatively common tricks anyone could pull off with enough know how.

They had no definitive proof it was Russians from some Indian tech support level scam. What you refuse to see is that they are PUSHING it to be Russians no matter how rediculous.

The CTR and share blue paying millions for online propaganda that litterally said "our goal is to make hillery win."

It wasnt innocent networking it was concetrated attacks on the truth wherever they could get it and this is just one example. Facebook Twitter YouTube comments everywhere and everything had ShareBlue ops somewhere drerailinnng conversation and twisting narratives.

And u can't appreciate the real time proggression of events. you can't WATCH the narrative mutate day by day like we did over on 4 Chan or certain places on YouTube following the crumbs. From harmless troll who can't do anything to elaborate Russian spy. The guccifer 2.0 debacle blew their asses to smithereens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join