It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone remember when the Russia angle was a lie from the hillery camp to fight wiki leaks?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
And that it never stopped but only grew into new bull#?

That it was puppeted by litterally all media everywhere in the west as if her and her master's #ing owned that #?

And you people continue to deny that it's fake news? That's it's all rigged and that he was the good guy all along?

It's like constantly watching a bad joke play on repeat 24/7.

It's like watching Idiocracy.

How can anyone take that line of reasoning seriously? The Russia collusion angle was LITTERALLY started as a smear tactic against the wiki leaks document that exposed the Clinton emails. It wasn't even a good one either. It just said that Russian hackers gave the info to wiki leaks in an effort to support trump.

Then it became a weapon to try and ruin his run as president in revenge

Then they Ran out of ideas and just stuck with that for almost 4 years

You'd think having WIKILEAKS fighting against you would say something but everyone forgets that there was an actual flesh and blood monster about to take power and everyone against trump right now for the sole reason that he may or may not (possibly maybe potentially) have a tiny mouse tail chance of corruption. Was buying her #.

HOOK

LINE

AND SINKER

we have countless videos claiming it was nothing

News anchors spilling the beans

Mountains of evidence that trump not only won fair but was facing the big three ABC organizations

And on top of that

A massive propaganda machine on every channel on television, every movie, every comedian every single tv show

Litterally fighting against the money of Goldman Sachs the rothchilds and a dozens of other elite lobbies, private defence contractors and big oil, pharma, you name it

Nothing and nobody in mainstream media was for trump and they were all passing around the same talking notes and fighting back the exact same way.

I've watched this happen for years

Why would u support that

Why would you deny the god awful mind control

Why would you not see it happening all over Europe

Why are you not awake

Why would u not try to break it down anyway you could? TRUMP is the hammer we chose. A blunt instrument that derailed the machine.

Is it feelings? U think the same think tank that came up with the brilliant Russia collusion angle is going to have even the slightest bit of truth to your more sensitive topics?

Trump is not a racist, he's blunt

He's not a tyrant he's the president

If they tell you he hates Mexicans they lied.

If they tell u he's banning Muslims you're misinformed

If they tell you he hates blacks you're a #ing idiot

His supporters (the other half of this country) are not racist. The sheer balls to even say that straight faced and not realise that everything is turning upside down is so scary it makes me laugh.

To watch you dehumanise half of America as Nazis at the will of the beast.

I've kept up with every incident since he was elected and before. All the rallies. All the protests .

I watched America's response and the world at large. Every little incident I could find from every source available litterally.

When I #ing tell you that's it's scary watching the organism, this UNDULATING MASS OF THOUGHT move and nobody around you notice I'm telling you it's like Lovecraft. It makes me kinda wanna die. Knowing that nobody properly documented all the little things that led to the big things that make us support trump. It was a mind war I tells ya! A #ING MIND WAR

AND ITS ONLY GETTING WOOOOORRRRRRSSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I agree.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Omniview

It is comical in a sick sort of way. If you are a US citizen that pays attention to the EU news and visa versa the Progressive/Globalist camp are pulling the same tactics.

It's now Russia's fault that Labor lost as it was Russia's fault Trump won! lulz

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Omniview

How can anyone take that line of reasoning seriously?

They are low information voters who rely on the MSM to guild their facts and opinions. Sad for them, the MSM isn't very smart either. So they just provide comedy relief when needed. Pat them on the head and smile as you go by.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Not sure where I heard it but it is said that none of the wails of the damned are louder than those called out for glad handing the devil. Not for what they did, but because they were caught.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It's fashionable today to place blame on someone else and not just admit you lost.
The ego of the losing side just can't fathom the idea that their viewpoint could be wrong.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Everyday I get closer and closer to becoming a spiritual clone of Alex Jones in real life. The rants I go on just trying to shove 10 years of bat# insane sociopolitical ramifications in the 1 or 2 conversation my friends and family will allow me before I'm waved off as a nutcase are getting convoluted. Especially as the memories fade and the sewage pipe keeps spilling out new crap to sift through.

Thank God for ATS and the internet in general for allowing me a place to rant if only a little. You fellas get it. Weill win this fight.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Conspire to make theory...This is total crap that some folks really like to think is true, but is utter nonsense.

If you want to say these things, say them to little kids. They believe in things old folks tell them.

Adults don't.

Get a real argument, or go home. This is so easy to debunk, that I might get my young son to play with you.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrankBruder
Conspire to make theory...This is total crap that some folks really like to think is true, but is utter nonsense.

If you want to say these things, say them to little kids. They believe in things old folks tell them.

Adults don't.

Get a real argument, or go home. This is so easy to debunk, that I might get my young son to play with you.

Debunk it then! No feelings/hunches but with facts! lulz

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KrankBruder

We're u even here for the election?

We're you here when hillery

The FBI

The NSA

And the CIA

We're being grilled to the bone by Trey howdy of the house of Representatives over the Benghazi incident?

We're you there when he brought up the emails that clearly said classified but we're NOT secure in her office terminal as the secretary of state but instead. Rediculously, in her goddamn basement at home almost two years after she left office?

We're you there when they were caught smashing 11 different devices including a computer once those emails were called upon as evidence?

We're you there when every single corrupt bastard called to the house of Representatives to explain just what the # was going on simply denied everything despite evidence in their faces?

Here's an example, direct quote

Trey howdy:"Miss hillery this email is marked as classified. These are state secrets found on your personal terminal. Are you denying that you kept this particular email on personal terminal away from your office?"

Hillery: Thiee emails were not clearly identified as classified. I did not know they were classified documents as I use my email quite frequently."

Trey howdy: "Ms hillery, this is your signature signing the documents as classified."

You can YouTube the entire thing. Why are you not informed.

I could go on for years but u are unprepared.

Never return.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 23-12-2019 by KrankBruder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I have been on the planet since 1962. Just in case you wanted to attack me for that year, rather than my ideas.

Have a nice holiday sonny-jim.

Maybe get a real argument next time

Oh, and it looks like you not only drank some cool-aid, it looks like you froze some and used it for unusual purposes.

So, a useless insult is returned. How useful is that?

When you want to talk issues, facts and reality, in a logical way that does not rely on "feelz" and "reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" come back and address me. Otherwise, good night sonny boy.
edit on 23-12-2019 by KrankBruder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Yea your right. What topic do u want me to discuss that I touched on earlier? Everything I said is publicly available and not a conspiracy.

I'm only 24 and my mouth is accustomed to that of sailors. And I'm definitely in a ranty mood.

If you want we can discuss how hillery Clinton funded a 14 million dollar operation to push propaganda online called "Correct The Record" now known as ShareBlue in which she called on all of her supporters to "fact check" the opposition online. She was paying people to shill. And "Fact check"? That's phrase was being puppeted by liberal comedians and every clickbait news journo for a year after that until push.

Same thing is happening again btw. This time it's in germany and being funded by the government. Go figure right. Over 1000 individuals. Just before the second election.

Or we can discuss the wiki leaks thing.

WIKI Leaks was big on Benghazi. Hillery screwed that up. Severe negligence that got people killed. She Blamed it on a YouTube channel that exposed it. The evidence for her knowing about it but doing nothing was in the emails. She couldnt discredit the emails directly. So she went after wiki leaks

You know. The rouge hacker group that's been over throwing despotic regimes for 20 years using the freedom of information with a 100percent track record. Started by two people who know the internet better then anyone alive?

Yea they came after her. Had some informants. Hillery got some boys together and they came up with the rediculous claim that they were Russians.

Didn't even really include trump in the beggening. Since he wasn't the obvious threat he is now. But that changed over time.

Ok, does any of that sound rational? How do I convince you of just what I wrote? I can prove it all. But I'm on a phone is this is time consuming.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Well said! You are an informed young man and I appreciate your efforts in here.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Is it painful? Being so blindly partisanly stupid?

I hope so.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
I agree so much, this is what was said to me to keep an eye on and it is so true.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrankBruder

Adults don't.

He does have a real argument. And...you haven't debunked anything.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I don't.

Please post me some supportive links from the DNC, or the Hillary campaign or from a news site reporting on 'the Hillary camp'.

edit on 23/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Don't strain yourself on the phone brother. We all see this weird news, none of it is proven, and I think there are many people out to give us false information for petty political reasons.

My older son is 23. Your age. He went though the US Marine Corp as an infrantryman, with a specialization in Mortars. 60 and 81mm mortars. It seemed to him that it was very difficult.

During my youth I also sought a US citizenship by attending your military schools, and was granted citizenship. I lived in the US for many years, and married an American soldier. I also became an officer, and served for 15 years, abroad and in country.

I don't consider the US my home, but rather the world my home. So I might have a different perspecitve on that .

The US is very backwards, and thinks they are the planet. They are not. Some of good folks need to take a trip and see the world some time. Sorry, just my feelings.

Seems like the only times the yanks go abroad is to kill people in groups of yanks.

Not the right way to meet people.

Oh, I grew up for part of my life in the US. It was very nice, and I love your country. You land is beautiful, your people are very nice, and your food is very good. I loved that I sang in a church. We sounded like angels.

But grow up US!

You have so much potential, and wealth! Why act like childern to your citizens, when you could be so much better? Why hurt people of color? Why hurt women? You are better than this.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Does being cruel help you in any way?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join