It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Virtual World Conspiracy Theory

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NNOOPPQQ
a reply to: unHolyGrail
I've discovered a book about the Illuminati which claims to contain the knowledge to bring its readers up to the seventh degree of Illumination (seven degrees out of ten)

I'm going to read this and then focus on mysteries, ET, The Simulation, and all your clues

It's been a fascinating read and I'm only a dozen pages into it

Apparently, The Illuminati is opposed to the "elites" rather than in the service of them, I've been getting it the wrong way round, indeed I think most people have

Again books like these about the illuminati are false clues ... focus ONLY on the message. Avoid the "HOW TO" books on Illuminati. Def. not the right place to look.

let me just tell you ... there won't be any "secret" meetings with people dressed in robes lol ... there won't be any ceremonies ... you're not going to learn any secret handshakes ... this is about being on a quest for the holy grail ... no one is going to tell you that you moved into different Illuminati degrees (you're an Illuminati seeker ... don't try to assign yourself any positions or think anyone is going to assign you any positions ) ... it's only about the quest ...

alot of seekers fall into that idea that "something" formal is going to happen ... it won't.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
In 2016 I was on a psychiatric ward (for the third time in my life)

I'm pretty sure the doctors and social workers were all in on something - even the nurses

And that interesting people were sent onto the ward for my benefit

But that could just be my madness talking

edit on 29-12-2019 by NNOOPPQQ because: forgot nurses

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure the doctors and social workers were all in on something - even the nurses

no you are right ... EVERYONE around you will be "contacted" in some form ... it may feel like the "TRUMAN SHOW" ... don't worry about it ... it's not like that ... even miri maybe providing you with false or correct clues. I'm sorry it's like "that" ... try to get over that feeling that people are plotting against you behind your back ...

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: NNOOPPQQ

the people who are providing clues around you may themselves not even know it

again the point here is ... don't worry about "HOW" you receive the information ... focus on the "information"

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

re-read the interview and the TEXT again ... what does it say -- illuminati employ unconventional/amusing advertising ... some clues for you about this

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Is the "Illuminatus Trilogy" of novels by Robert Shea Robert and Anton Wilson disinformation?

I've read them

In them, the Illuminati are the antagonists, they don't come across well in it and towards the end they are thwarted

I don't know if they contain any clues though

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

yes ... great that you read them ... i think so they would have clues ... maybe not something immediate or apparent... but something that could connect with something else later.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Sorry you ended up in a psych ward. Hope you can laugh that off. But yes, it's normal for anyone who is part of this to doubt their sanity. Plenty of people have gone through the exact same turmoils as you have and ended up in psych wards.

Don't worry no one is judging you about that. (I mean how would others behave if they heard ET ... look at "Drayton" .. he just killed a whole bunch of ppl.)

You may hear "laughter/mocking" about it ... it's kind of like to de-sensitize you or help you get over it ... so you can laugh at it yourself.

The important thing is to put it behind you. Hopefully this helps you or anyone else in this position.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Unfortunately I can't stop the voices. Or the mystery. My best bet is to try to set you on the right path.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: unHolyGrail

no you are right ... EVERYONE around you will be "contacted" in some form ... it may feel like the "TRUMAN SHOW" ... don't worry about it ... it's not like that ... even miri maybe providing you with false or correct clues. I'm sorry it's like "that" ... try to get over that feeling that people are plotting against you behind your back ...

don't discount your friends like ... miri ... just because they may provide a false clue or the correct clue ... doesn't mean they're still not your friend.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
So, what exactly is a "seeker"?

A person who is yet to find a mystery?

What role do seekers have within the illuminati?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

lol don't worry about titles ... you know seeker ... you're looking for the grail on a grail quest ... don't worry about thinking whether you're IN the illuminati or you're still a recruit for the illuminati ... just focus on the quest ... none of the titles are important ... "BEING IN OUR OUT" is also not important.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

also don't worry about WHO is in the illuminati. You know beyonce may flash something. Don't worry about any of that. Don't focus on the illuminati as an organization ... focus on the quest/grail.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This Illuminati stuff...

Having looked into it a central theme seems to be self-deification, by finding the divine spark that exits in each human

This feels like a major theme, and would be one reason why the religious would dislike it all

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Don't let anyone get the "best" of you (distract you from the grail/quest) ... there's a song by the foo fighters ("best of you") ... it should help you out ...

some clues are like that ... that they would want you to focus on them instead of the quest/grail

these may come in forms of "certain people" // temptations (women/money) // big ideas (like the vatican is calling you or something)

keep your friends like miri to help you along the way ...

it may be difficult in public with these clues ... especially when there's a big crowd of people who kind of laugh in the distance and talk ... try not to get intimidated by them.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

This Illuminati stuff...

Having looked into it a central theme seems to be self-deification, by finding the divine spark that exits in each human

This feels like a major theme, and would be one reason why the religious would dislike it all

you know there's all kind of a religious people ... they're out there with their ideas ... they may have some good ideas for you ... like how to be good ... there may be something useful you may find ... religious ppl are not going to "attack" you in that sense ... mine them for their wisdom and keep going on your quest.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

kind of some more stuff for you [or anyone else in this position] ... lol

edit on 29-12-2019 by unHolyGrail because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

go run ... work out ... stay healthy (you could find gyms annoying though ... you know what i mean)

look into a more of fish/eggs/pasta/rice/veggie diet... with less or no meat/dairy ... "they" would kind of gravitate towards that. (think of them as being very refined/cultural/renaissance kind ... w/o the whole artsy/fartsy thing lol ... but you know also try a boxing bag or something)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Is this quest/mystery about "becoming God"?

That seems to be a big theme that's going on

Is the holy grail (that all must find) personal Godliness?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

another IMPORTANT thing for you and others like you. A lot of seekers get hyptnoized/mezmorized by "race" relations.

A part of this mystery will "incorrectly" try to convince you that you are somehow racist. This tends to scare a lot of seekers or make them feel very uncomfortable. You know, don't worry, no minorities are coming after you for any kind of "race" wars.

You know ... there are blacks, hispanics, asians, muslims, jews ... caucasians ... etc ... mixed races ... leave them to their own devices ... don't worry about them ... you may find a lot of them are quite friendly ... don't worry about looking racist or not racist ... don't go down the path of which race is better, etc .... focus on yourself and your quest/grail.

again this part is very uncomfortable for a lot of seekers.

try to remember that ET is also their "own" kind of a race/being ... etc ... the voices will expand more about this

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join