It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Virtual World Conspiracy Theory

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019
There's no way I'll ever sell my soul

Or let anyone have it

Also, I love God - especially Jesus

Who exactly do you think is behind these efforts to turn people to the dark side? And why bother?

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NNOOPPQQ

Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt your conversation wit Miri.

I got some house cleaning to do

You guys go ahead.

If I think of anything else ... i'll let you know again.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: unHolyGrail
Can I ask...

Are you a scientologist?

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

There's no way I'll ever sell my soul

Or let anyone have it

Good!

Who exactly do you think is behind these efforts to turn people to the dark side? And why bother?

It's a long story but I'll try to explain.

Who are these beings? Beings when created by God are in angelic forms, free beautiful angels. These are old angels that before were good beings and then out of their ego they made the mistake and decided to turn against God and His rules. Then they asked not to have God as their leader, and so Almighty punished them by sending them to other tougher universes. So they became the demons that we know today. After that they organized and decided to destroy everything Godly. You see, their world is filled with Ego, Hate, Violence and Revenge.

Now why bother? Because of their hatred and their humongous ego, they want God and His loyal beings to fail, so when God judges the beings, they can have as many as possible beings against God that will get punished with them. In their dark world *every* soul counts. Don't forget, ego, hatred and revenge are constant powerful urges in their lives.

There's so much more to this and I can add more later, here or in a different thread.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NNOOPPQQ
Can I ask...

Are you a scientologist?

good god no. I am not a Scientologist.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I'm also NOT the Illuminati. I'm just passing down info.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Can I ask...

Are you a scientologist?

But you know ... there's a lot of compartmentalized knowledge ... scientology would have some of it as well ... just like the Vatican.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: unHolyGrail

Can I ask...

Are you a scientologist?

good god no. I am not a Scientologist.

I'm not advocating that you should hate on scientology, similar as the Christian religion, i'm just a little freaked about what I've heard about them. But there would def. be some good clues there .. considering their beliefs are associated with ET.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

some things that kind of worry me about this message from Illuminati ... what if you miss some kind of a dead line ... idk .. and what happens then ... are you stuck with the voices until you die???

i don't have answers to questions like that ... but i think it's something to consider.

Maybe if you miss the dead line the voices will just leave you alone? ... again ... I don't know.

Maybe there's still some other kind of a path if you're still looking ... i have no idea.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

some more stuff for you:

some clues communicate with you in form of song and dance ... lol

bob seger -- night moves
tom petty [dead] -- runnin down a dream [watch the video ... see how the animated tom petty gets a helping hand and disappears inside an ear ... some symbolism for your voice]

edit on 28-12-2019 by unHolyGrail because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
So you're not a Scientologist and you're not an Illuminatus...

What are you then?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I'd imagine that it would be structured so that if someone missed a deadline then they'd be given a different purpose to work towards, as opposed to just discarded

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It's coming across to me that this mystery involves ET, that ET is central to it all

Or maybe ET is a red herring...

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
So you're talking about fallen angels?

And they want to undermine God's kingdom one soul at a time, as they have a massive grudge against God?

And the Illuminati serves this agenda? And is itself controlled by supernatural dark forces?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

So you're talking about fallen angels?

And they want to undermine God's kingdom one soul at a time, as they have a massive grudge against God?

And the Illuminati serves this agenda? And is itself controlled by supernatural dark forces?

That's exactly right!

I'm a curious guy myself, but certain dangerous things need to be kept at bay, and these overseers that are in contact with you are of the same diabolical nature. You were talking about their "creepy" eyes, that's one clue, you mentioned the mind control "simulation", that's another clue. Whatever involves mind control is diabolical in itself.

In this case, I can properly quote the saying "The curiosity killed the cat", it almost did in my case.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

So you're not a Scientologist and you're not an Illuminatus...

What are you then?

just some average joe ... no one important ... my job is to direct you [and ppl like you] toward the illumianti mystery

if you want to know about my beliefs ... that's definitely not important ... you need to focus on yourself and the mystery ... this is about people like you and their majik hats ... it's not about people like me
edit on 29-12-2019 by unHolyGrail because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2019 by unHolyGrail because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I'd imagine that it would be structured so that if someone missed a deadline then they'd be given a different purpose to work towards, as opposed to just discarded

yeah ... i was just wondering ...

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

It's coming across to me that this mystery involves ET, that ET is central to it all

Or maybe ET is a red herring...

No sir ... neither ET nor the matrix is a red herring

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I guess some more stuff for you ... there's a video called "hail to the king" by avenged sevenfold ... def. a false clue ... you know ... no one is really "THE ONE" ... beings are just a product of evolution ... in VR some majik is possible ... but in the real world ... there was no mystical forces that created someone like ... "THE ONE" ...

no one is "hailing" you as the king ... you're either being provided false clues (super tempting) or correct clues or if you read the mystery TEXT again "you may be facing perils from the enemy of the grail" or you're "dealing with the setbacks of the path"

i noticed you were talking about "ruling" and being a "palace" ... don't fall into that trap. It's probably tempting with SYNCHRONICITY as you said and world events ... but again ... snap out of it ...

kind of focus on what's normal/practical (idk if that helps) ... and after watching movies/playing video games/reading books ... you know ... don't drift away into la la land ... avoid "those" ideas of grandeur ... try to stay grounded.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I've discovered a book about the Illuminati which claims to contain the knowledge to bring its readers up to the seventh degree of Illumination (seven degrees out of ten)

I'm going to read this and then focus on mysteries, ET, The Simulation, and all your clues

It's been a fascinating read and I'm only a dozen pages into it

Apparently, The Illuminati is opposed to the "elites" rather than in the service of them, I've been getting it the wrong way round, indeed I think most people have

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join