It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Virtual World Conspiracy Theory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: NNOOPPQQ

You need to work on obtaining a "Top Secret" clearance. So you can go further into this mystery.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Also ... this is also very important. Just because you're in this "elite" position ... don't start thinking you're better than everyone else ... watch that episode in South Park ... where everyone enjoyed the smell of their own farts ... don't do that.

[Some of the hardest things to get over ... is how average, plain, and normal the world around you looks. But it's far from that
!!! ]
edit on 27-12-2019 by unHolyGrail because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: NNOOPPQQ
a reply to: unHolyGrail

Interesting...

If I am an Illuminati recruit what must I do to go down the light path?

That's the one I want to go down, not the dark path

[...]

There's no light whatsoever in that path you want to go to, even when they try to convince you into following the "light" path. That's a trap you're going into.

See how they're cajoling you into their lair? They're the masters of deception, their benign good-sounding words like "special", "wise", "exceptional", "once in the lifetime chance", "the chosen one", will take you to total madness and beyond.

You're already one foot in their dark world. God helps you when you're decided to totally separate from the darkness and be persistent about it, otherwise you're gonna be in for a rough awakening.

They want all our souls to go down with them. Don't sell your soul bro, soon it could be too late! Call only on God's Holy name and no one else.

Choose wisely!

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

some more clues for you left in the past ... Rush song called "Xanadu" ... Rush song 2112 ... it's like a 4 part song

Read some Ayn Rand

Read some Descartes (Look at Hume's principal of uncertainty)

Remember no one clue reveals EVERYTHING ... for example ... just because you read Ayn Rand ... doesn't mean the entire thing is right

Look at Buddhism .. there are some clues there for you as well

What else? Look at that TV show Alias/Chuck ... some clues for you there as well

Def. some clues in Angles/Demons -- Da Vinci Code ... i think there's a phrase in Angels/Demons ... "let angels guide you on your lofty quest."

Here is another important clue ... there's a movie coming out soon called TENET ... do you see how the word is the same backwards and forwards ... the "Illuminati" logo was designed to be in the same kind of a fashion, so it could be read forwards and backwards like that ... (look for clues)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

If all of this sound scary ... i'm talking about something very normal here. Kind of like an average Joe, who may hear ET, who may be part of a big mystery designed by ET, you may also be in virtual reality. You know your normal sci - fi stuff. I'm not talking about crazy cults/devil worshiping. I'm also not talking about any Gods. Sorry but the truth is there are some very intelligent normal beings who are like architects who designed this place. These people are not Gods ... they are not everlasting ... they are just a product of evolution. No crazy evil or holy religious beliefs here. Don't let others freak you out with this.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

you will find clues in the Bible ... so people who lead you down this path are "partially" right.

you will also find clues in satanism ...
... don't get freaked out ... people like Marilyn Manson will also offer you clues. Look at their art.

Most won't go forward when they think there are clues in satanic ideas. This mystery has clues everywhere. So naturally there will be clues in satanic things. No one is trying to turn you into a satanist. Just go look "there" for clues, just like you would in the Bible.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I'm pooped out from trying to explain all this lol ... i'm gonna take a break ... i'll come back later.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

some more stuff for you: (i'm not trying to sell you anything, but a lot of these clues are in pop culture or music ... so ... you can figure out a way to look w/o coin
)

- look at Back to the Future III (intro) -- look out for the scene at the beginning where doc locks himself in a room and then comes out and says "thats a very good story future boy" ... carefully watch doc's eye in this scene... you may see something lol.

- there's a video that's been circulating here where BTF predicts 9/11 ... some more clues for you ... BTF came out in 1985 right? See if you can see a pattern here = 1985 + 8 years = 1993 (1st WTC attack) ... 1993 + 8 years = 2001 (2 WTC attack) [years are "general" here with no exact month calculations]

- There were "V" shaped arizona lights spotted or a ufo ... later a tv show "V" was rebooted and strangely cancelled ... look there as well (don't worry about the whole reptillian thing ... no one's going to eat you)

- Look at Egypt pyramids alignment ... their relation to PI and Circumferance (someone prob. made a youtube video about it)

- Look closely at the Mandela effect .. there's an American Dad episode where there's a conspiracy about peanut butter ... watch it ... you'll see some "Jiffy" in one of the scenes

- Listen to the dream theater cd called "metropolis part II" ... learn from it and don't do that
... also in the cd there is a lyric "death is a transition" ... so more clues for you (also .. don't think anyone's gonna kill you)

- Look at Royal Palace of Caserta ... what movies did they shoot there? (it's in Wiki) .. what happened in a versailles palace that is considered to be a parallel to the palace of Caserta? (some professors said they fell into a time warp)

- Watch the movie 9th gate with Johnny Depp ... see how there are very three identical books just like the 3 mysteries from Illuminati ... look at the following painting "Allegory of April, fresco Palazzo Schifanoia, Ferrara." ... see how there are 3 kingdoms painted in this painting ... only one of them leads to a "gate" ... follow the white rabbit (notice that I didn't say brown rabbits or rabbits as in plural)

- AGAIN be careful with the voices ... they are very powerful .. if you don't use them right you can get this = ... "Suspect in slaying of Queens nurse blames killing on 'voices' -
[speaking from] Twin Towers men’s jail in Los Angeles. “They told me she had to die.”
“I’m a passenger in my own body,” Drayton repeated, over and over, referring to the
voices that he claims drive his evil actions."

- Trump is a clue ... look into how his grandfather has some kind of a relationship with Tesla ... (look into Tesla and all the tech. he made)

THERE"S A LOT OF STUFF HERE ...

look into reading ender's game as well ... let the voices be like a "speaker of the dead" for you ... learn to channel ET through you ... they can do a lot of the work for you ... if you use them right ... try not to do anything on your own ... always try to do it with the ET (meaning don't forget about them when you do stuff ... keep them in mind)

(idk if i said any contradicting stuff here ... but i have a lot of info to pass to you)

[oh yeah also ... all the dark tower books by stephen king ... ]

edit on 27-12-2019 by unHolyGrail because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   

All this is very confusing

I've been overwhelmed with information

And I don't know what it is you're saying I should look for

Clues to what?

I have no idea about any of this

It's an overwhelming puzzle that I cannot hope to solve

Assuming there is even an answer to it

This is too much for me to possibly take on

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

I chose the light path, whatever exactly that is...

But I still chose the red pill, as opposed to the blue one

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Just take your time and consider all the information here. Treat it as a very big HW assignment.

You're currently "stuck" in one of the fake mysteries.

To get out of the "fake" mystery, you will need to think differently.

To think differently, you will need to create a new mental paradigm with the information I gave you (and look for more info yourself as well). (kind of like a scientist will need to create a new theory. It's kind of like your theory is: the Earth is the center of the solar system. But you need to construct a new paradigm where the Sun is the center of the solar system.)

[If you need more help about paradigm shifts ... read some philosophy of science ... Thomas Khun]

Once you create a new mental paradigm, your voices will help you out even more. But you have to take the initial step.

I can't do it for you. I can only give you some "aid." The mystery was designed for people like you. Your voices hold alot of the answers there. I can't do much else here. I wish I could help you more, but you're the one with the "force." lol.

THINK DIFFERENT

and of course some more stuff to look at:

use youtube game streams if you don't have a ps3/ps4/switch

Metal Gear Solid - Guns of Patriots
Metal Gear Solid - Phantom Pain
Zelda Breath of the wild ...
Mario Oddyssey

In regards to Mario and Luigi ... check out on wiki how the palace of caserta was designed ...

I don't know if I can be of any more help.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

It may take you years ... be patient ... and try to keep moving forward.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I guess the only thing left is to post a lot of funny meme's about this ...

Think of it as you getting a PhD and the voice is your really "mean" professor.

Also ... you'll hear a lot of love songs/stories ... keep this meme in mind. Or you could fall into the woman trap.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

oh yeah also ... there's a book called Holy Blood.. Holy Grail (there's also a bunch of books associated with this as well ... so also something to look at)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
You know what? I'm going to humour you over this whole thing

I'm going to play along as though there is something I need to find out, that involves changing how I think

I'm going to keep an open mind about all that

So Simulation Theory, which is what my mind is currently occupied with, is a red herring? A "fake" mystery? A paradigm I need to move away from? OK...

Let's examine what you've just given me as food for thought:

The two metal gear solid games are first-person-shooter games set in war-zones and are supposed to represent real armed conflict - and this representation of conflict is used as entertainment - safe, bloodless entertainment that is based on real bloody warfare.

Mario and Luigi's odyssey is a kid's game as are the Zelda games - but I believe both these are quests - Mario is supposed to rescue a princess from a castle, and Zelda is always on a quest too, if I remember correctly. But these games are hardly violent.

Shoot 'em up games (harmless, simulated violence) and quest games...

According to wiki, The Royal Palace of Caserta was designed to be a safe place for the king to rule from. It was therefore built away from the sea and major population centres, to keep the king secure. And to this end a garrison was maintained there for his protection. The palace was to be the king's residence but also an administrative centre. It was designed to serve as a secure base from which his kingdom could be governed. It was modelled on Versailles but exceeded it in terms of scale.

Am I now supposed to relate all these things together - combine them - into something that points to some greater truth? Or do they all point towards a greater truth, each in their own way?

Am I getting close, or am I way off?

I'm not sure what exactly you're expecting me to do here...

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The simulation theory is not a red herring.

Read the illuminati puzzle again ... what does it say? ... "Can you put the jigsaw together?"

I understand that you would want to question me to "Death" ... since it sounds like you've had these voices for 16 years ... but .. I've been instructed to provide you (& ppl like you) with more clues. I don't control the voices, the players, or the puzzle. Don't shoot the messenger.
(unless you're going to go with whole "king Xerxes this is sparta thing
" )

Yes they all point toward a greater truth ... you don't have to take each clue literally ... for example ... look at the Mario Odyssey game on switch ... do you see the little animated hat that Mario uses as an "aid" ... it's like a symbolic clue for your voices. ... some clues are like that ... other clues are different. Your voices are the MAIN guides. I'm pretty much no one here.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So, each thing you give me I have to consider a jigsaw piece?

And I'm like Mario, on a quest, with a magic hat, which represents the being (named B) who communicates with me - (who BTW doesn't use voices)?

And me and my being are to go on a quest together - the aim of which is to discover a mystery?

So, from what you're saying, my being will be able to guide me on this quest?

And will my old dear friend synchronicity play a part? Like, will I get answers by looking at a busy street?

Does everything on Earth somehow point towards this mystery I'm supposed to find?

Does palace = "a safe place to rule from"?

Is my mind like a palace (as in "mind palace"): A place in which both me and B reside?

Am I a palace?
edit on 28-12-2019 by NNOOPPQQ because: forgot something

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

yes that's very good!

i don't think you are a palace ... not to my knowledge at least.

You don't have to think of yourself as Mario ... but if it helps.

Yep ... a majik hat.

You don't rule anything ... you don't rule any kind of a kingdom. You may see "coincides" in your thoughts/actions and real world events ... but you don't rule anything. Try to get out of the synchronicity thinking, it could drive you mad!

Think of yourself as someone who maybe knows a lot less than they thought (that goes for a lot of people actually). Meaning there's a lot for you to learn about all kinds of things.

Try to communicate with your voices more.

I said Caserta Palace ... because that's what they partially used for Angels/Demons, MI3, Star Wars movie. Also what I meant is its kind of a parallel to Versailles (by that I meant, there's a tale where two professors momentarily disappeared into a timewarp in Versailles) ... also what I meant is that people named Mario and Luigi were associated somehow with the Caserta Palace. (in addition to the odyssey game/majik hat .. etc... as you correctly pointed out)

This mystery is not about being any kind of a king, ruling kingdoms, fame, women, or riches. Leave that up to the celebrities. It's not about power and control.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join