It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AID Money for Ukraine was Ordered to be Frozen 90 mins After Call

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
"The money was approved based on the previous administration not the new incoming President Zelensky who was planning on replacing many in the previous administration."

I'm very interested in the actual evidence of this... do you have any links?

On March 29, 2019, OMB posted its implementation report, which includes an assessment of 22 agencies that have some role in implementing foreign assistance.  The report is useful in that it reminded agencies of their FATAA obligations and, for those whom have fallen short, there are renewed commitments to publish the required data quarterly

Thanks, but I'm aware of this kind of thing.

I'm talking specifically about the actual Act of Congress that allocated this money for the Ukraine.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrankBruder
a reply to: Fools

Do you have any evidence that the President witheld aid in order to recruit the President of Ukraine into a shceme to help Trump win the 2020 election?

Of course I have no evidence. I am a regular guy. But I did listen to most of the testimony in the House, and it seems to me most folks agree what Trump was trying to do: Get Ukraine to have an announcement that they were starting an investigation into Biden, who is Trump's rival. As a fair-minded guy, it looks to me like Trump did that. I am bringing up the point that the Senate must decide if that is enough to remove from office.

So you listened, but you didn't hear.

Because if you had heard, you would know that every single witness had zero personal knowledge of quid pro quo, extortion, or bribery ( or whatever buzzword the Dems are using this week) and all any of them had to offer was conjecture.

That's like me saying the moon is made of cheese. I've never been there, but that's what I understood from what I overheard from another who also overheard it from someone else. Then, you overheard my conversation and believed me. Then you go to court and testify that the Moon is indeed made out of cheese, despite you having never been there or having any firsthand knowledge to offer as proof that it is.

This is exactly what every Dem witness did.

So, if you believe their testimony despite having no proof, you are believing in a conspiracy theory.

Innocent until proven guilty, and they've proven nothing.
edit on 26-12-2019 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

That is not true. There were at least two who were present during the call.
There were others who worked for those two or others who were witnesses.
No one made anything up if that is what you are implying.
And they ALL testified to QPQ

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: poncho1982

That is not true. There were at least two who were present during the call.
There were others who worked for those two or others who were witnesses.
No one made anything up if that is what you are implying.
And they ALL testified to QPQ

You mean the call that shows no quid pro quo? That call.

I'm not talking about that. Anyone who's read it knows there was no bribery of any kind in it.

Again, they were all asked if they had any firsthand knowledge, they all said no.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Martin75

Ha ha, what has Biden admitted to doing? What crime did he confess to? Please do inform us all.

Silly, watch this short video below. He literally admits to it.

www.youtube.com...

"If you dont fire the investigator, you wont get the $1B"
Definition of quid pro quo
edit on 26-12-2019 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I read that post like George Takai "OH MY..."

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join