It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AID Money for Ukraine was Ordered to be Frozen 90 mins After Call

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Yes, but it doesn’t preclude us saying “bless his heart” after the opinion is expressed.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Let’s pretend the president withheld aid to be evil. So. Effing. What. That is our money. Not Ukraine’s.
I don’t think you guys have thought this through. I think you just want to be angry.
If I withhold my money from my friend, and my friend gets his ass kicked because he owed money to someone. That’s on them. Further more, if I demand a favor for giving my money, well, it’s my money....

PS. None of that happened. But if it did, I still wouldn’t be wrong

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrankBruder
Trump has now fallen into his final pit of desperation. He has recognized he is done. I suspect he will leave because of "health reasons" or to spend "more time with the family."

He is pretty much done, and is going to jail for life after he resigns.

I think his kids will have jail cells next to him also.

WhY?

The evidence has been building for years, and the Trump folks keep using foreign powers to make more money for themselves. China, mid-east, Russia, Germany...They are all dirty.

This is going to come out over time, and the Trump folks are going to be hated in the US for the next 100 years as traitors.

Your children will asked if your supported Trump, and you will lie, and say "No."

Just like Nixon.

Mind if I quote this in Nov 2020?

I'm thinking you are either Willtell, or a Russian bot as those are the only two ways we would see such a crap pile of hyperbole

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Oblique9043

Treaty Between the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with Annex, signed at Kiev on July 22, 1998, and with an Exchange of Notes signed on September 30, 1999, which provides for its provisional application.

www.congress.gov...

Sorry but this law signed by Bill Clinton makes it 100 percent LEGAL for anyone let alone the President of the US to demand an investigation!!!!!

Biden could not win any election at a high school let alone the US Presidency.

Biden admitted to breaking the law on video!!! Just in-case you think he didn't see below!

www.realclearpolitics.com... rosecutor.html

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You too. You seem to be a fairly smart person. I am just here for a fun discussion, and hope you enjoy the time off, your family, friends, pets, and all the other things that make you happy. No hard feelings, and if you were in my area, I am sure I would welcome you. I am in the States right now, and having a wonderful time with some cousins who like to drink. A bit much for me, but trying to keep up.

They should not call it scotch, they should call it American Imported Water. You folks really go for that stuff.

Also, the chicken you serve are excellent. And stuffing.

I also like that most of your teens are very polite, kind and deferential to older people.

And also, I must comment on the lights you display.

I am staying with some friends in the mid-Atlantic states, and the area is beautiful. I still think Trump is not a fine fellow, but you Americans are. You can do better, and I know you will.

There was an old saying "Americans will always do what is right....eventually."

I know you will.

Bless to all, especially the yanks.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'm sorry but your terribly wrong. What's wrong with holding the money so trump can meet the ukraine president in person. You dont know a man until you look him in the eyes. That's exactly what happened. You can reword it all you like but I'm glad he did that. So we are not funding further corruption.

You weak humans can twist the truth all you like to fit whatever narrative you see fit. But you cant hide from the truth. There is nothing wrong with weeding out corruption of a previous administration. Just because Biden is running doesn't give him immunity from his crimes that he stated to the public on CAMERA.

You know what I find shocking. March 13 2014 obama gives mre's and blankets to Ukraine as military aid. March 14 2014. Russia invades chimera... also hunter started gas job that he has no reason being in feburary 4 2014... I can see perfectly that the previous administration weakened ukraine so russia could invade... but you want to call a foreign president a liar... you people make me sick and I hope one day we the American people get sick of this and start hanging traitors from trees. Voting works but when no matter what choice you have is crap... then we need to exercise our second amendment right and destroy this corruption ourselves. Starting with pawns and working our way to the king and queen.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'm not a Republican, nor a Democrat. I don't like Trump's style at all. I'd prefer a different President in 2020, it's just that all of the Democrat challengers suck too. As usual, I probably wont vote as the last time was in 2008. With that said, I don't think what he did was grounds to be removed from office although it was ugly and wrong like alot of things he says and does.

He's made the Presidency trashy with his twitter rants and ugly partisanship displays, going well out of his way to spar with any and everyone, giving personal opinions of people like his word is somehow special. In effect, he's made his display of opinions rather worthless and he's unethical.

With such a flourishing economy, he doesn't have to strive to be so extra conservative, going out of his way to keep the most impoverished people down with things like the new SNAP laws for 2020 covering even less people. That little bit of money saved by the Federal Government is a drop in the bucket and it feels like it's done out of contempt.

Could you imagine a cool headed, more temperate, mature and moderate version of Trump as President? It would be the greatest President we've ever had. Would never get elected because more extreme candidates would get the party backing in the primary.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

All I know is, if world leaders didn't get a little quid pro quo then how do you expect the leaders to get along? Been going on forever, they use to call it comprising. Trying to investigate a crime isn't criminal unless you are investigating a Democrat or an illegal immigrant. Yeah I said illegal immigrant.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
How about the CIA aka dems tell the news what to say... PROJECT MOCKINGBIRD... DO I NEED TO SHUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS....PROJECT MOCKINGBIRD.. a reply to: UKTruth

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Fake news. This is why y'all keep losing.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

and you assume i give two hoots as usual because i post something not pro trump i must be a leftist, similar to when i post something against BJ in the UK you assume i vote labour, you do love an assumption, whats that phrase again?, just trying to show there is more than one side to ANY story while you continue to support your favorite politicians I try to show NONE are worthy of such praise, enjoy your martyrs but stop assuming when someone opposes them that they must support the polar opposite, the world does include the grey area, and that is where i sit neither left or right

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It's a crime because I said so! Well that and my overriding, more important than you, fee-fee's! Also, it's totes not because we lost an election. TOTES.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

and you assume i give two hoots as usual because i post something not pro trump i must be a leftist, similar to when i post something against BJ in the UK you assume i vote labour, you do love an assumption, whats that phrase again?, just trying to show there is more than one side to ANY story while you continue to support your favorite politicians I try to show NONE are worthy of such praise, enjoy your martyrs but stop assuming when someone opposes them that they must support the polar opposite, the world does include the grey area, and that is where i sit neither left or right

Nothing to do with thinking you are left or ight.
Your post was quite simply a stream of nothingness that could be summed up by 'Trump bad', 'Trump supporters bad'.
You didn't actually address the issue at all.
Try harder.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

So a video of him asking for an investigation offers no insight in anyway what so ever , maybe it is you that has been blind sided my friend, now back on your knees and preach to the Donny poster on your bedroom wall

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

So a video of him asking for an investigation offers no insight in anyway what so ever , maybe it is you that has been blind sided my friend, now back on your knees and preach to the Donny poster on your bedroom wall

No, it doesn't.
The President is perfectly entitled to ask for investigations and doing so bears no relevance to the charge in the articles of impeachment.
Like I said.
Try harder.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Oblique9043
Theres no denying that Trump did this to hold out for the quid pro quo. He only released the money after he found out he was busted. How can any of you deny this? What other reason is there? The mental gymnastics ought to be gold medal worthy in here.

Trump's budget officials ordered the Pentagon to deny Ukraine aid 90 minutes after Ukraine call, new documents found

Officials in the Office of Management and Budget reportedly began ordering the Pentagon to freeze aid agreements to Ukraine around 90 minutes after President Donald Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

The order to freeze aid was revealed in a new trove of documents that were released by a court in response to a FOIA lawsuit after the impeachment vote, detailing an email sent shortly after the call in which OMB official Mike Duffey ordered Pentagon officials to not install new defense aid obligations.

that's nice. When was Ukraine advised of this?

Was Trump impeached because of what the Ukraine thought, or because of what Trump did?

edit on 23/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
"We intend to formalize the pause with an apportionment footnote to be provided later today"

It looks like it was only pause, and not "decision to stop the aid" after all.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Ah Yeah , but they Eventually Got it ? RIGHT > ?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Didn't the co-conspirators of Schiff/Ciaramella/Vindmann swear that the aid money was "frozen" before President Trump's conversation with the UKR President?

Sounds like they TOOK THE BAIT and will find out in the Senate Trial that the TRAP got them.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Oblique9043
Theres no denying that Trump did this to hold out for the quid pro quo. He only released the money after he found out he was busted. How can any of you deny this? What other reason is there? The mental gymnastics ought to be gold medal worthy in here.

Trump's budget officials ordered the Pentagon to deny Ukraine aid 90 minutes after Ukraine call, new documents found

Officials in the Office of Management and Budget reportedly began ordering the Pentagon to freeze aid agreements to Ukraine around 90 minutes after President Donald Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

The order to freeze aid was revealed in a new trove of documents that were released by a court in response to a FOIA lawsuit after the impeachment vote, detailing an email sent shortly after the call in which OMB official Mike Duffey ordered Pentagon officials to not install new defense aid obligations.

that's nice. When was Ukraine advised of this?

Was Trump impeached because of what the Ukraine thought, or because of what Trump did?

Neither. He was impeached based on what partisan Democrat Congressmen thought - with no evidence to back up their thoughts.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join