It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AID Money for Ukraine was Ordered to be Frozen 90 mins After Call

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

But no pressure. Just blow up the phones asking where the cash is.

The pressure was more internally with the state department. Trump was told by his state department that Ukraine says one thing behind close doors and ends up doing nothing in the end, so of course Trump wanted open concessions and there is nothing wrong with that in the least, in fact it is actually the RIGHT thing to do.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Johnson, Nixon, and Clinton all have the stain of having articles of of impeachment drawn up against them. They are dirty. Of all 3, Trump has the distinction of being impeached because of his alleged crimes with a foreign power. The claims that Trump conspired with a foreign power are not new, and his business history suggest some very shady links to communist and totalitarian countries.

For Trump, it will play out on the national stage. We shall see.

However, Johnson is pretty much considered a criminal today, Nixon a dangerous crook, Clinton a liar who had no ethics, and Trump....

Well, where do you think Trump will wind up?

He is pretty much a low-class grifter at this point, and we are just waiting for all of the truth to spread out. After the "shake down" transcript, I finally gave up on him. He will continue to do this, continue to "shake down" the taxpayers for his vacations and golf outings, will continue to favor his kids for benefits in China (trademarks), continue to get his son-in-law loans in the mid-east, continue to sell out our allies in for a few bucks in Turkey, and eventually try to stay in office forever so that he dies before he is brought to justice in the US.

This Trump era will be remembered. And the internet remembers everything. Down to your ISP, loacation, address, and name.

link   
a reply to: VforVendettea

Don't we already?
It's not an either or situation.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The last time the people of Ukraine truely needed aid Stalin was starving them to death and that was a while ago.

Why is the US sending 'aid' to every country under the sun except ourselves?
We should stop sending money to countries and let them sink or swim.
edit on 23-12-2019 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Ever ride in an actual tank, Sparky? Or just see a movie about someone you would like to be?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KrankBruder
The People will be clamoring for Trumps head!....to be added to Mount Rushmore when all is said and done.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No look it up or stay ignorant.
I am not hand feeding you so you can bite me.
And who do you think you are kidding, you'd never read any link I provide and we both know it.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

There is a reason I dont respond to most of your posts to me. This is why.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

a reply to: VforVendettea
Why haven't you already heard that the money was already approved and that Ukraine had passed a rigorous screening to make sure they had corruption in hand. That was approved. That was already done.
So that was not a valid reason for trump to hold it up.
They had already been approved. Screened. Their steps to corral corruption were sanctioned by the US. All good.

And during the House hearing they said over and over the Ukraine can not be trusted, they would agree to something and then do nothing. There is a well known perception that Ukraine is very corrupt and so Trump wanted to hold them to open concessions.

Very illegal right...lol

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

No look it up or stay ignorant.
I am not hand feeding you so you can bite me.
And who do you think you are kidding, you'd never read any link I provide and we both know it.

you make me smile. Stay golden pony boy.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrankBruder
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Ever ride in an actual tank, Sparky? Or just see a movie about someone you would like to be?

WTF does that have to do with anything? Are you some 5 star general with giant muscles and billions in the bank? Yea, me too.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Ah you do make me laugh - whenever you join a thread I know it's officially descended into farce and is no longer worth participating in.
You're the ultimate thread killer and this one certainly needed killing.

edit on 23/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

That's good, because there is a reason the majority of ATS respond to yours, to correct you and call you out on the useless drivel you post.

You've been wrong on mulitple fronts on so many occasions, that ATS, as a website, knows how to deal with it.

Already, we've pulled qoutes from your previous threads, with new information that spectacularly destroys every single assertion, however it isn't all you, partly the liberal media and whatever hardcore leftist it is you follow that you get your hearsay and innuendo.

For as long as President Trump is your President and the liberal media continues their lies and smears, we'll be here to call you out, real talk.

This is the internet, in an internet forum, where information is the dominate muscle and foundation, how you critically think and breakdown data is your power here in the interwebs.

So, continue to ignore the vast wealth of sources and data to appease the echo chamber you willfully dig into!
edit on 23-12-2019 by Arnie123 because: Van gohl

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Considering Trump is president and can deny the aid for whatever reasons he sees fit anyway I'm not sure what it matters that sone other department said they checked it all out and was good to go. The president has the final say on foriegn policy not some department beneath him.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Trump has now fallen into his final pit of desperation. He has recognized he is done. I suspect he will leave because of "health reasons" or to spend "more time with the family."

He is pretty much done, and is going to jail for life after he resigns.

I think his kids will have jail cells next to him also.

WhY?

The evidence has been building for years, and the Trump folks keep using foreign powers to make more money for themselves. China, mid-east, Russia, Germany...They are all dirty.

This is going to come out over time, and the Trump folks are going to be hated in the US for the next 100 years as traitors.

Your children will asked if your supported Trump, and you will lie, and say "No."

Just like Nixon.
edit on 23-12-2019 by KrankBruder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrankBruder
Trump has now fallen into his final pit of desperation. He has recognized he is done. I suspect he will leave because of "health reasons" or to spend "more time with the family."

He is pretty much done, and is going to jail for life after he resigns.

I think his kids will have jail cells next to him also.

WhY?

The evidence has been building for years, and the Trump folks keep using foreign powers to make more money for themselves. China, mid-east, Russia, Germany...They are all dirty.

This is going to come out over time, and the Trump folks are going to be hated in the US for the next 100 years as traitors.

Your children will asked if your supported Trump, and you will lie, and say "No."

Just like Nixon.

I hope you have a real nice day and a good Christmas.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

lol. TDS Symptom #24... delusional fantasies of POTUS not in the White House in Jan 2025.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Well that's a very uninformed opinion...almost as if you've only been informing that opinion with bias news for the left. You're welcome to form and hold whatever opinion you'd like though and thats tje beauty of our country! If you had been informing your opinion looking at both sides and basing it on fact you wouldn't come to such an opinion logically though.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Going to jail for life based on what? What evidence? Not a single bit of evidence has been presented that will lead to his removal from office, much less arrest. Whatever it is you're smoking, you may want to lay off.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I wonder if you’ll till next here November 2020 after the election when Trump wins.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join