It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouch!!...Dammit!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Ummm...cool...thanks for the bone broth heads up...

Ima gon git me sum...

I was just reading up on it and the claims were that knuckle and joint bones are best...

Oh...my daughter wasn't there thankfully...I'd hate for her to see Pappy...(as she calls me)...sniveling like a...well...little girl...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I had my belly cut open and the narcotics did not work. Something I said repeatedly but they pulled through anyways. Before that I was around thirty (30) hours laying in labor. They knocked me out before I could jump the table.

It took the nurse four tries to get in the needle into my spine for the PDA (the narcotics) and either the little pipe slipped out or was squeezed. Anyways I felt them cut me open while I pleaded that I can move my feet and feel the pressure on my belly.

You all need to man up

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Give a shot at making your own, I rather enjoy it as a little weekend project.

Lately I've been doing about as much beef bones as my instant pot will fit, fill the crevices with garlic (I just leave it all together, it's getting strained anyways), celery, onion, light carrot (I don't like mine too sweet), a few sprigs of aromatic herbs (light, it can over power easy), Salt, black pepper, 2 table spoons of better than chicken bullion, a touch of vinegar (helps with extraction of nutrients), and a touch of a cooking wine you have handy if you have it. Peppers are optional, but I love mine to have a little bite, lately I've been doing one fresh Serrano, and few dried Thai chili, or New Mexico peppers.

I'm going to get a silicon ice tray with 8oz servings, and start freezing 1 cup portions, and then just put them in a freezer bag so I have some ready to go when I want a cup, or want to cook with it.

I made a batch of soup with it, and boy did it come out savory and deep.

Edit: cover the bones with water about an inch.... Duh lol.
edit on 23-12-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
You can listen safely to this raccoon.
He knows stuff about natural remedies.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88

I prefer tripy trash panda 😁

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Ummm...yes...the critically stinking one...a term of affectation (or is that affection)...is one I consider friend...

As for your birth experience...not to one up...when my girl was pregnant with our daughter and it was time for delivery...she was supposed to get one of those spinal blockers...they couldn't get the needle in between the vertebrae...so the Quack of a doctor...performed a cesarean with only a local anesthetic...

Of course...I wanted to rip off his head...but the Missus wouldn't let me...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

You're too kind, and I thank ya.

Per your wife, I could only imagine the anger. If I get hurt, or someone botches something with me, a high level of annoyance is the max I'll get.

Anyone I am protective over though, I can become an ape pretty quick. I try to be logical and leave emotion out of most things in life... But once it involves someone else I care about, primal takes over pretty quick.

Kudos to the Missus for keeping cool while in one of the most stressful situations one could possibly imagine. Truly speaks to the strength women have for being able to go through labor, and even have acute situational awareness at the same time. You must have found yourself one of the best.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yeah he is a good one

Hey, not meant to put one on top. I waited to write it, did not write it in the first message because I was not sure if I should.
I go to therapy because of it (partly, has been a rough year) in a few days, I need to get used to face it. Last night I had a nightmare I pulled out a bloody tooth...

I feel for you wanting to hurt the doctor. I got an applause lately and if I could give it away, I would. For you writing you were there for your girl/wife during that time.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Ummm...thanks man...I printed your recipe...and...I ordered ten lbs of beef bone from the butcher...I'll be picking them up the day after Christmas...

I really appreciate your comments...Yeah...she is much stronger than I am...and after these couple decades together...perhaps I should have married her...

Nah...why ruin a good thing...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

Ummm......here's a cup of bone broth for strength...or any libation of your choosing...

After my memories of my Ladies experience...and your own...I am truly humbled...

Your right...Us macho men...are a bunch of weenies...

If I could lend you strength I would...may peace and warmth be yours in every moment...

Merry Christmas Oleandra…

YouSir

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Haha I forget that every time.

Although we call them "washing-bears" or "laundry-bears" because they always act like they wash their clothes in the river.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Thank you. I am not strong, haha, Critical can sing a song about it.

But again, did not wanted to one up and this happens or happened to thousands before me.

YouSir, I wish you and your family a nice Christmas, too

Also the rest of ATS whom I have been a bitch to today, sometimes.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Dear Mr FCD, being a carpenter all my life the first thing you learn is how to make your own wooden horse. You make it for yourself, the height you want. When you learn the technique it's really quite simple.
Stop buying this "handyman" stuff, Make your own, it'll be way better and stronger.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Good advice, the submissive's safety should come first, always. Then the fun.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Good advice, the submissive's safety should come first, always. Then the fun.

He said wooden horse... Not St Andrews cross 😉😉

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe
wooden horse
Hello fellow

edit on 23-12-2019 by Oleandra88 because: repaired that link

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
thanks for the bone broth heads up...

Ima gon git me sum...

I was just reading up on it and the claims were that knuckle and joint bones are best...

Chicken/turkey necks, wings, feet (tons of high quality gelatin), ox-tails, etc... so, yes, knuckle/joint bones are best.

Bone broth is the most amazing healing food on the planet.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Truth be known, I actually have several handmade ones and they work excellently. But they were in the basement, and they're hard to move.

I was lazy and opted for convenience...and I got bit!

Shame on me!

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
But they were in the basement, and they're hard to move.

I was lazy and opted for convenience...and I got bit!

Shame on me!

Basement sounds like a good place to have these.

If you need one for outdoors or spontaneous session, a smooth stick and a 8m (26 feet) long, 8mm (0.02624672 feet) braided hemp rope with a double bowline hitch on each end, will do just fine. The 4m per side will get you to most branches or trusses at your disposal.

And do not forget, safety first.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
'Tis the season for mashing fingers it seems.
I slammed my right pointer in a heavy oak door about a week ago.
Now it looks like a sick sausage.
Won't be picking my nose with that one any time soon.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join