It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus tells of angelic city to land and be refuge shortly before the end of Great Tribulation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Obviously, I deleted my long post and instead redirected you to my other threads because i decided it is not worth to share any more info. Ridicule as you will. Noah was ridiculed too.
However, i saw others posted online, and I will repost what they say, not for your sake scoffers, but for the sake of the unbiased readers who might never post.

and the quoted in the above video old interview

This is it, guys! That was my last post in Abovetopsecret! Maybe I will see some of you on the other side, maybe not! You were warned!

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
~bump~

sorry your path goes to another direction...

we should totally be in a asteroid debris field already... If the Planet X binary system is going to be at our throats in this Sept-Oct 2020 tectonic disaster era

i question that a outside planetary near-miss would cause the Mississippi River Basin to collapse into a 100 mile plus Inland Sea from the Gulf to the Great Lakes

the Craton rock mass that supports the additional Crust would have to become just a sinking mass of Earth that no longer 'floats' atop the hot, plastic Mantle under the Crustal Layer of Land....
Only something 'Internal' could affect the Earth Geology in that way (say a craton collapse, which has 'floated' the volcanic rock since the first land masses appeared on a Water Planet Earth some Billions of years Ago)

see:

edit on nd31159638642302402020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

now compare the present land map with the foundational underground map of the craton bedrock:

edit on nd31159638677202462020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Jesus looks so beautiful. I see Him in awaken dream state or when I am in the church adoring the Eucharist in the Tabernacle. He appears as a youth 18-20 years old, with long hair up to His shoulders, no beard, with blue eyes

wait what? blue eyes?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

wait what? blue eyes?

The only reason we see psintingbof Jesus apparently bring white sith blue eyes, is basically that is how us in the West portrayed him, a sezt that was basically Caucasian in the old days. That is the only reason.

So, not surprising thstvthese so called visions showed a man with blue eyes, because that is what they have been led to believe.

At the end of the day, it's a bit racist, which is still a huge problem in our society.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: RickinVa

wait what? blue eyes?

The only reason we see psintingbof Jesus apparently bring white sith blue eyes, is basically that is how us in the West portrayed him, a sezt that was basically Caucasian in the old days. That is the only reason.

So, not surprising thstvthese so called visions showed a man with blue eyes, because that is what they have been led to believe.

At the end of the day, it's a bit racist, which is still a huge problem in our society.

I bet you... deeper investigation / research will reveal that the Person Jesus, a Rabbi by virtue of the Nazorean Sect (cult) did indeed have Blue Eyes ...

After all, Jesus did indeed share Genes and DNA from his Actual Biological Father (the long deceased King David).. who was also set Apart from other Jews/Hebrews by the presence of Blue Eyes...

Jesus was indeed the first in-vitro pregnancy of a Virgin from the 'seed' of a long Dead King of the Jews

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Sorry, no, just no! Do you think painting of Jesus with blond hair and blue eyes were because they believed that Jesus had blond hair and blue eyes? Of course not! They want Jesus to have blue eyes and blond hair because white people are the "superior race" or so we are told.

So, it's a racism thing.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join