It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shut up and watch it. . . 6 Underground, a Netflix Movie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
I like Ryan’s movies, but this one let me down. Car chases drive me crazy, and the first 20-30 minutes is a car chase with goofy character introductions. #6!........The Dentist..or whatever lol.
Sorry man, not for me.

Yeah Im with you on car chases, but this movie starts to get good when the car chase ends.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tayton

Tell that to green lantern..

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Such a great movie!

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Childish. This is why Hollywood is tanking.

They aren't making films for the people with the real money.

ETA, I don't understand the affinity for women who act like men. Is it a gay thing?
edit on 12/23/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Tough men need tough women. Housewife who yields an automatic is just not as believable as the one that acts like a man. Whatever defines this.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88
Tough men need tough women. Housewife who yields an automatic is just not as believable as the one that acts like a man. Whatever defines this.

The women don't act like women though. I thought men were turned off by masculine behavior in women.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I know and I get your point. It is a movie and made for entertainment. It is so overblown they can not be serious, that makes it enjoyable on a different, not serious level.

They need the tough women for the story. I agree with you I think most men in general do not prefer masculine women. But what about fantasy? No borders here and that is what the media speaks to.

You know what a "softy" is? Some women like these, some like the macho guy. Different example: People are diverse, there is a reason why the top manager wants to get his ass handed here and there, for balance sake

Add: I know a bit about racing cars and that car chase scene at the start was the most fun because of how unrealistic they portrait how you can beat a car like that and not have the brakes go up in flames the second you come to a stop. Or heavy damaged suspension, tires, rims, transmission... but it is a movie

edit on 23-12-2019 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

I won't lie. I like a proper man.

The women I see today I find distasteful.

I guess it's my generation.

Side note, I've read many times in recent years that men are turning to Asians and Slavs because Western women are too confrontational and demanding.

I see why every day. Don't you?

Anyway, I will give the movie a second chance. I only got through about 20 minutes of it before I turned it off.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Oleandra88

The women don't act like women though. I thought men were turned off by masculine behavior in women.

Only men who feel threatened by tough woman would get turned off.
I like a tom-boy streek myself - partners in crime, a Bonny and Clide type of thing.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Big difference between tough woman who stand up for themselves and are independent, and woman who believe society owes them something.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Big difference between tough woman who stand up for themselves and are independent, and woman who believe society owes them something.

I've never been the latter.

I think now that men's tastes in women have changed.

I guess it's official. I'm old.
edit on 12/23/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Interesting. Not sure how old you are when you speak of your generation, I am lower range 30s.

I color my hair chestnut red since like over half of my life, many people find that distasteful. I find their knitted toilet paper roll protectors in the back windows of their cars distasteful. The elderly women I help grocery shopping in turn says it is provocative but in a nice way.

Not sure about the confrontational / demanding but I think I get the direction. I once overheard a conversation between two women around my age. One was saying like, her boyfriend only gets one chance to ask her to marry her and if she is not pleasured with the way he does, he does not get a second chance.

I thought, poor guy, this can not be love.

In general I think a relationship should be in balance. In the end every pot has to find its lid. I mean, everyone has to find their counterpart. I would feel uncomfortable to say that all men or all women are like that.

Especially since I myself can not settle on a decision between the men and women at all. Maybe that also ties into what you mean but I am open about that. You seem polite so if you want to have a discussion about that, I do not mind.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

I'm 60-ish.

Don't want to derail the thread.

Respectfully,

CT 🙂

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
You are right. Maybe one day when the thread and time is fitting.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Loved it. So funny

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join