It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liz Warren's latest nonsense

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Peyote and kinnikinnick is to blame .

She’s lost her mind and is on a Vision quest.

We all know it will end in another massacre.

But at least it’ll have lots of pretty colors .

Thanks for the introduction.

Gonna check them out on YouTube.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Warren is in the top one percent of Americans, making her money utilizing capitalism yet she is always cutting down capitalism. She is an actor, someone who can lie without remorse because she believes she is just playing an actor part.

She is totally disconnected from the middle class but bullcraps people into thinking she is for the middle and lower class.

+1

humorless left sees no irony in a multimillionaire complaining about another candidate's wine cave fund raiser?

anyone see her do "I'm gonna get me a beer"? classic fake pandering. nauseating. as Limbaugh says, show business for the plain.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: DBCowboy

I actually think Mayor Pete has a few good qualities.

Name one???

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Trueman

No money will make her President.

Don't be so sure...

There are 538 electoral votes; being President takes 270. If she gets one vote, just one, she is 1/270 President. That's about four times as much President as she is Indian. And we all know she's an Indian...

TheRedneck

I'll always give
for mathematics.

ganjoa

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ColeYounger

I have not seen a single democrat candidate that I could agree with on pretty much anything.

They are either communists or incredible moronic inbred imbeciles who poop themselves.

Warren is 1/1024th honest and has 1/1024th integrity with 1/1024th sincerity.

I wish they would all get stung by jelly fish so I'd have an excuse to urinate on them.
And she’s so angry!

Someone should hold a contest for “angriest leftist.” I can think of some strong contenders: Fauxcahontas, St. Greta, Allysa Milano — I’m sure I’m forgetting some very deserving haters. There are so many out there, overflowing with rage.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Or so we most fervently hope, and vote...

Her being President is nearly, in it's own little way, as scary as Clinton becoming President.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

So she can claim to be President, too...

what's truly terrifying about that is this...some of the more "wingnutish" nitwits out there in America would believe that. I mean there are some who still profess to believe that Hillary actually won in '16.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join