It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Judge a Book by it’s Cover

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: underwerks

Interesting that all identity politics is, is judging a book by it's cover.

Something you probably need to take to heart.

Oh sure, because as well all know, the progressive left never embraces identity politics.

So if you’re doing it too, I guess there isn’t any problem with it? Right?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

So, the moral of this story is...

You found some big redneck guy in a gun shop who agrees with your political opinion and hates Trump too, so when he went off on the owner whom you're afraid of, you hid behind big ol' Jethro and jumped up over his shoulder every now and then to say "YA"..."What HE said"..."YA!"..."YA, What big-man said"..."YA"..."I think the exact same"..."Ya".

And then you felt the need to tell us all about it to prove you're not alone, right?

HA!! Why can I picture this so vividly? LOL!

edit on 12/22/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Gun confiscation won't work in this country,they would have to take them by force.

If you can admit that, then why are you giving these politicians who are using that to divide us the time of day?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

So, the moral of this story is...

You found some big redneck guy who agrees with your political opinion and hates Trump too, so when he went off on the owner whom you're afraid of, you hid behind big ol' Jethro and jumped up over his shoulder every now and then to say "YA"..."What HE said"..."YA!"..."YA, What big-man said"..."YA"..."I think the exact same"..."Ya".

And then you felt the need to tell us all about it to prove you're not alone, right?

HA!! Why can I picture this so vividly? LOL!

Maybe because you have a vivid imagination, because nothing of the sort happened. I wasn’t afraid of anybody, it was just an unexpected funny situation.

Believe it or not I try to respect peoples opinions and not constantly bash them over the head with what I believe.
edit on 22-12-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Character counts. What kind of character would cheat at golf?

www.golf.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The same type of person that says he was ground zero on 9/11 helping and bragged about how he now had the largest building in the area?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Seven shots out of the sand trap, after a fourth slice from OB, on a par 3 and I'm cheatin' at Gaf too!

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Character counts. What kind of character would cheat at golf?

www.golf.com...

You’d think someone who’s spent over $100 Million of taxpayer money at his own golf resorts would be better at golf, but here we are.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
God gave us Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Shumer....esplain that one in God terms.

Anyhoo..that there is pretty funny. Thing is, stuff like that happens everyday in the real world..bet they both just went about their way as well.

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
God gave us Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Shumer....esplain that one in God terms.

a reply to: GBP/JPY

God gives us a certain amount of freedom. California and New York gave us Pelosi and Schumer.
happily God would not allow them to force Hillary on us.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Politics shouldn't be a game. Its not ok to play with peoples live or excuse it by calling it a wedge issues. That's BS. This is what is wrong with our leaders on both sides. Its all about getting reelected not the people.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Gotcha...what a stupid waste of time for me to vote then....Ima just gonna let Jeezus fill out my next ballot.

a reply to: ElGoobero

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Gotcha...what a stupid waste of time for me to vote then....Ima just gonna let Jeezus fill out my next ballot.

sad problem in the USA is not enough right-thinking people get involved in the process. God is in control but we shouldn't be too passive about the things of this world.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You think im a lefty cuz people think Jesus chooses who gets elected? For real? Im probably further right than you but I dont subscribe to the utter nonsense that God puts people in charge. That concept reeks.of stupidity.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You think im a lefty cuz people think Jesus chooses who gets elected? For real? Im probably further right than you but I dont subscribe to the utter nonsense that God puts people in charge. That concept reeks.of stupidity.

Heretic....trump himself declared himself as "the chosen one" who would know better than the actual "chosen one"?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Some would like us to believe otherwise but you can never tell where someone stands until they tell you.
I've been mistaken for both a liberal (I'm not) and a trump supporter (I'm not).

If I go to a trump rally wearing a maga hat no one would ever look at me twice. If I showed up at that same rally in my tie dye and hippy hat I'd get some judging looks for sure.

I like to live a neutral life. But sometimes for fun I dress like the people I'm parting with. You might be surprised what others will divulge about themselves when you look more like them.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Considering all of my dem friends including the crazy female liberal one own guns, I think this is an unfounded fear.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

No one is taking away anyone’s guns.

Some would like to though. I just don't think those that want to take away guns are even close to a large enough group to ever get it done.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well the chosen one, whomever may declare it upon themselves, only has eight years....max. Ergo the utter stupidity when peeps try to brand the prez a fascist.

And thinkin Jeesus H. Christ intervenes in an election is as stupid as the Dems impeachment attempt. No...its actually stupider.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Someone needs to google Bootieledge or Warren then........they out right said it.

a reply to: scraedtosleep

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join