It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine + Burisma Holdings + Nord Stream 2 + Hunter Biden = INTEL for Rosemont Seneca Partners?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I saw Mrs. Dingle on Face The Nation this morning.

She did not do herself any favors by discussing impeachment and that meany President of ours with never trumper Wallace.
It was a Sh@#t show if you ask me.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Waterglass

Thanks for the Senator John Dingle info. The MSM has been berating President Trump for something he said about John Dingle at a Michigan rally. Now I understand that President Trump said something negative about John Dingle, because there will be revelations about him, at the appropriate time. Same with John McCain.

edit on 22-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

They argued the prosecutor was corrupt and must go...before they gave 1 billion dollars to a bank owned by the same guy who also owned burisma. The same guy who was known to be very corrupt (cause you know they were worried so much about corruption) and oh wow...guess what...the money ended up going missing.

But yea everything was on the up and up there and Trump only wanted it investigated to hurt a 2020 presidential hopeful candidate...not even one who secured his primary yet, and he started doing it before Biden even announced he was running.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

That's laughable on my side. I think your usual suspects on the dems are corrupt as hell.

But, of course this is ats if I'm not outright hating the GOP's and riding the GOP's you know what opinions and facts dont matter.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yea but lets dig a little deeper on the OP and follow up on the replies we are all having.
You can post on the GOP issues another day.

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Dr UAE

That's laughable on my side. I think your usual suspects on the dems are corrupt as hell.

But, of course this is ats if I'm not outright hating the GOP's and riding the GOP's you know what opinions and facts dont matter.

edit on 22-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I meant hating the dems. Was a typo.

But anyways. I was commenting about the democrats and how the bidens are basically untouchable on this case.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Except for one thing.... they didnt fire the guy. He was obviously going to lose his election and he stepped down.

Five months after Biden with the backing of the wmf and the US government made the threat they they needed to get rid of the guy who would NOT investigate corruption.

So except for no details you got this right.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I agree with that, it does seem like Joe Biden is untouchable.
We will see if anything comes of the Ukraine saga.

originally posted by: strongfp

I meant hating the dems. Was a typo.

But anyways. I was commenting about the democrats and how the bidens are basically untouchable on this case.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Actually your the one having issues or you simply support the 4th Reich ideology. I am being pragmatic. So ask yourself what race is the minority of the world by population. White? Check. So whom did 3rd Reich Hitler cut a non aggression deal with and then stab them in the back and attempt to massacre all. Russia ~ Soviet Union. Check.

Putin, so tell us all gentle reader what crimes has Putin done to get an International warrant for his arrest issued with the ICC Court in the Netherlands. None? Check. Why because Obama and Bush would be in the clink also.

So you think Putin will wipe out his USA brothers? If he did that the Yellow man would wipe him out.

Guys like you keep the great myth on fast forward.
edit on 23-12-2019 by Waterglass because: addede

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Thanks for agreeing with me. What Trump did is exact what Joe Biden and Obama did to Ukraine. So once Uncle Joe is elected he will be impeached also.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Mrs obviously doesn't know or if she does doesn't care what her husband and his "Dingle Commission" did. Sanitize? Trump knows but the guy is dead so its water under the bridge.

An explosion and fire in a fuel pump room aboard the Norfolk-based aircraft carrier USS America killed two sailors Saturday night, said a Navy spokesman. An investigation is under way into the cause of the explosion, which is the fourth fatal Navy accident in as many weeks.

Oh and QANON is real. They know

<< 1   >>

join