It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine + Burisma Holdings + Nord Stream 2 + Hunter Biden = INTEL for Rosemont Seneca Partners?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
OK so another day another thread. We have all heard about the Clinton Foundation but we really don't now about the hows and whys of why the Biden's were in Ukraine to begin with do we? Well I understand Uncle Joe as he was the Vice-President. Just like Trump he withheld er I mean extorted Ukraine by withholding US funds until the then President of Ukraine fired their Chief Prosecutor. Here's the actual quote by uncle Joe himself. [See BOLD print]

Do I think they’re—I think the Donbas has potential to be able to be solved, but it takes two things. One of those things is missing now. And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev.

"And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t. So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.
"

Foreign Affairs Issue Launch with Former Vice President Joe Biden Tuesday, January 23, 2018

OK, but this thread isn't about Uncle Joe, its about Hunter Biden. As in that dog can hunt! Well in brief, Hunter along with a John Kerry relative started and run a private equity firm called Rosemont Seneca Partners, LLC. So go ahead and Google it. Good luck if you can find it. I could not but I did found a lot of salacious newspaper reports on it being "shady". Here's one:

Inside the shady private equity firm run by Kerry and Biden’s kids

So what does this all mean to me? Its all about the money and Insider Information. You know kind of like the Insider Information that Martha Stewart obtained and was then given a smack down by James Comey back in the day while he was US Attorney at the SDNY. Hell he even put her in jail for some chump change. What a swell guy. I guess he didn't like her recipes. So an admitted drug and alcohol addict; Made Man Hunter Biden gets on the Board of Directors at Burisma Holdings over in Ukraine.

Burisma Holdings has operated in the Ukrainian natural gas market since 2002. It is one of the largest private natural gas producers in Ukraine.[3][4] It is owned by Mykola Zlochevsky through his company Brociti Investments Limited (Ukrainian: Бросіті Інвестментс Лімітед).

Wow. I never knew Hunter was an expert in the field of Natural Gas, other than what CO2 escapes from his underpants now and then or a belch from another all night bender. However as an alcoholic Ukraine is a perfect fit as you know those Russians love their spirits. So what can Hunter gain from being on the board of Directors. Tons. Especially insider information of all of the Natural Gas ongoing's in Europe and Russia, especially that Nord Stream 2 natural gas pipeline being built from Russia through Ukraine to Europe. As a board member he would be privy to all "insider information" the action not just within Burisma Holdings, but also strategic information on all of the major players throughout Europe and Russia.

So my opine but probably nothing will come of this as Hunter is part of the "in" crowd who is protected from prosecution.

So what say you and give a shout out to Martha!

edit on 22-12-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Congress critters get immunity from insider trading.

Martha Stewart wasn't part of their club nor are average people like you or I. The ruling class can get away with pretty much anything.

Feudalism 101

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
What are you doing?
This has all been debunked, if it's not on a google search that's because it never happened...google is the purveyor of all relevant information and does not hide past or current news stories or favor any political view.
LOL, our politicians are so corrupted it's scary.

I believe term limits would do wonders to drain the swamp, term limits and indictments.
Great job bringing new information in a much discussed topic, I am still waiting to see that debunking report that quid pro Joe has been yapping about.

originally posted by: Waterglass

OK so another day another thread. We have all heard about the Clinton Foundation but we really don't now about the hows and whys of why the Biden's were in Ukraine to begin with do we? Well I understand Uncle Joe as he was the Vice-President. Just like Trump he withheld er I mean extorted Ukraine by withholding US funds until the then President of Ukraine fired their Chief Prosecutor. Here's the actual quote by uncle Joe himself. [See BOLD print]

Do I think they’re—I think the Donbas has potential to be able to be solved, but it takes two things. One of those things is missing now. And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev.

"And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t. So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.
"

Foreign Affairs Issue Launch with Former Vice President Joe Biden Tuesday, January 23, 2018

OK, but this thread isn't about Uncle Joe, its about Hunter Biden. As in that dog can hunt! Well in brief, Hunter along with a John Kerry relative started and run a private equity firm called Rosemont Seneca Partners, LLC. So go ahead and Google it. Good luck if you can find it. I could not but I did found a lot of salacious newspaper reports on it being "shady". Here's one:

Inside the shady private equity firm run by Kerry and Biden’s kids

So what does this all mean to me? Its all about the money and Insider Information. You know kind of like the Insider Information that Martha Stewart obtained and was then given a smack down by James Comey back in the day while he was US Attorney at the SDNY. Hell he even put her in jail for some chump change. What a swell guy. I guess he didn't like her recipes. So an admitted drug and alcohol addict; Made Man Hunter Biden gets on the Board of Directors at Burisma Holdings over in Ukraine.

Burisma Holdings has operated in the Ukrainian natural gas market since 2002. It is one of the largest private natural gas producers in Ukraine.[3][4] It is owned by Mykola Zlochevsky through his company Brociti Investments Limited (Ukrainian: Бросіті Інвестментс Лімітед).

Wow. I never knew Hunter was an expert in the field of Natural Gas, other than what CO2 escapes from his underpants now and then or a belch from another all night bender. However as an alcoholic Ukraine is a perfect fit as you know those Russians love their spirits. So what can Hunter gain from being on the board of Directors. Tons. Especially insider information of all of the Natural Gas ongoing's in Europe and Russia, especially that Nord Stream 2 natural gas pipeline being built from Russia through Ukraine to Europe. As a board member he would be privy to all "insider information" the action not just within Burisma Holdings, but also strategic information on all of the major players throughout Europe and Russia.

So my opine but probably nothing will come of this as Hunter is part of the "in" crowd who is protected from prosecution.

So what say you and give a shout out to Martha!

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

OK so another day another thread. We have all heard about the Clinton Foundation but we really don't now about the hows and whys of why the Biden's were in Ukraine to begin with do we? Well I understand Uncle Joe as he was the Vice-President. Just like Trump he withheld er I mean extorted Ukraine by withholding US funds until the then President of Ukraine fired their Chief Prosecutor.

Sorry mate, anybody who cared to look knew exactly the circumstances of how Hunter Biden came to be in Ukraine, and it was never, 'secret'. as for his Da, he was there for a purpose too.. US government business

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Agree with you one billion percent.

Ever wonder why Trump kind of dumped on former US Senator John Dingle last week or so? I know why. I testified before his scam "Dingle Commission" back in the day. Their Senior Congressional Staff Investigator who had diplomatic immunity claims they lost all the "black book" evidence. He then left and went to work for Barbara Boxer. He told the author and relator of the black book but the author made copies beforehand as he smelled something. He was so despondent over the level of corruption in the USA government back then he put a shotgun in his mouth and took his life. I promised his widow that I would write a book on that matter. It must have been small time peanuts as Regan was briefed daily on it for almost a year, until sanitized. I haven't yet written the book as I am still jumpy as they tried to get me via a drive by shotgun blast back in the day.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

as for his Da, he was there for a purpose too.. US government business

I already wrote that. He was the USA VP. Hunter and his buds also have direct investment connections to The Bank Of China which is controlled by the Chinese government.

Do you like working for them?

Aye!
edit on 22-12-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Can you believe that Putin may be the most honest among all of them. Think about it?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

World politics, it's been the same for thousands of years. Kings offering their daughters to enemies, lords sending their sons to serve some other lord. This day in age, it's just about who can jump around the laws more efficiently then the other guy, to make more money.

Just look at Neil Bush, the guy was plopped into a board position in Shanghai for some obscure technology he had no knowledge in, yet got paid millions for it. Why? Because he was the 'inside guy' for the Bush family.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

so by that you mean that quid pro quo is fine? got it.

then why was the president impeached?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Perhaps because he's a sitting president pulling this sort of stuff off? Biden and Hunter were technically working within' the law, and knew Trump was out to get them, Ukraine is full of opportunists and capitalist thieves.

It wasn't just Joe who was calling for Shokin to be ousted, there was public protests, IN UKRAINE! The IMF wanted him out, and a bunch of other politicians in Europe were calling for him to be out. Joe was just the heavy hitter to seal the deal.

The only real sketchy thing about Hunter was he was brought into Burisma as a international relations expert type guy, and defend a corrupt official, his payment was to be seated on the board to get a pay check.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Thanks for the Senator John Dingle info. The MSM has been berating President Trump for something he said about John Dingle at a Michigan rally. Now I understand that President Trump said something negative about John Dingle, because there will be revelations about him, at the appropriate time. Same with John McCain.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Biden and Hunter were technically working within' the law, and knew Trump was out to get them, Ukraine is full of opportunists and capitalist thieves.

here you are believing that Trump had a time machine, God damn it, the man was so informed and knew every thing before hand, lets impeach him.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Of course he knew. But guess what, Trump thought he had the cat in the bag, he doesn't anymore. Dems will continue to make his life miserable. Bidens will get away with it, earth will keep spinning. What you and me or every other normal person gonna do?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Can you believe that Putin may be the most honest among all of them. Think about it?

One must be a pro Russian troll or a retard to believe that Putin is honest. American politicians might be corrupt in one way or another but its nothing in comparison with the botox midget.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I have heard the argument before;
All world leaders wanted the prosecutor fired...

Even if that were the case would that not have been discussed/negotiated before Biden flew to Ukraine.
Instead we got Tarmac diplomacy, still doesn't add up to me.

If Obama wanted the prosecutor fired and it was US policy than why did Biden need to make the "good fellas" Tarmac threat to withhold the money?

originally posted by: strongfp

Perhaps because he's a sitting president pulling this sort of stuff off? Biden and Hunter were technically working within' the law, and knew Trump was out to get them, Ukraine is full of opportunists and capitalist thieves.

It wasn't just Joe who was calling for Shokin to be ousted, there was public protests, IN UKRAINE! The IMF wanted him out, and a bunch of other politicians in Europe were calling for him to be out. Joe was just the heavy hitter to seal the deal.

The only real sketchy thing about Hunter was he was brought into Burisma as a international relations expert type guy, and defend a corrupt official, his payment was to be seated on the board to get a pay check.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

There's no evidence Obama had anything to do with it other then sending Biden over because of international pressure and out crys to get him out. It might seem sketchy on the surface but when you have actual Ukrainian citizens protesting in the streets, what does that tell you?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

How do you know there's no evidence?

It hasn't been investigated

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Of course he knew. But guess what, Trump thought he had the cat in the bag, he doesn't anymore. Dems will continue to make his life miserable. Bidens will get away with it, earth will keep spinning. What you and me or every other normal person gonna do?

you've just shown you're true face and your parties and thats understandable

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I found your reply unconvincing.

If it was US policy to give @ $1 billion to another country for god knows what, and this country was known to be as corrupt as there is on the planet then there would have been strict guidelines discussed. Including the firing of a prosecutor.

In fact, according to Joe Biden the President of Ukraine was defiant and asked Joe Biden if Obama knew of this, and of course Joe Biden said he told the president of Ukraine,"go ahead and call Obama".
Like you said it seems sketchy at best and corrupt as hell at worst when you take into account the amount of money Hunter Biden was being paid by Burisma.
I wish the Ukrainian people the best(about the same population as California) but the USA has our own protests and problems to work out and they need to work their own problems out. We're not their daddy.

There's no evidence Obama had anything to do with it other then sending Biden over because of international pressure and out crys to get him out. It might seem sketchy on the surface but when you have actual Ukrainian citizens protesting in the streets, what does that tell you?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
...At a time when all the world leaders slithered around like snakes...
they eliminate the "one dude" who carried a sack of nuts in his briefcase...

dark to light

edit on (12/22/1919 by loveguy because: edited out a harsh term

edit on (12/22/1919 by loveguy because: :huh:?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join