It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to be investigated for Alleged war Crimes in Palestinian Territories

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucius Driftwood
I don't see where in my response I suggested that at all.
But I do see where you didn't address any of my questions.

And indigenous people were forcibly removed from the north of Cyprus by an invading party from Turkey. I'm am amazed no one is up in arms about that.

It is wrong, no matter where it is, who is doing it, this is always wrong.

Making up excuses for it, is also wrong.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

I made no excuses for it. I offered another example, which the world seems indifferent to.
And you've still evaded my questions with misdirection.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucius Driftwood

I made no excuses for it. I offered another example, which the world seems indifferent to.
And you've still evaded my questions with misdirection.

You could offer another example of a holocaust during Stalin's regime, which the world also seems indifferent to, compared to the Jewish holocaust, where it's mentioned countless times. Do you think that because the Russian holocaust isn't mentioned, or barely so, we shouldn't speak about the Jewish holocaust?

Do you even know why the Russian holocaust is not even taught in schools?

Here are your questions again...

1: What were the exisiting borders of the nation of palestine prior to jewish arrival?
2: What was the official currency of palestine as a nation?
3: Who was the political head/leader/prime minister/president of the palestinian people?
4: What was the official religion of palestine?
5: What was the national anthem of palestine?
6: Who was responsible for the palestinian infrastructure?

There were no actual 'borders' for Palestine, no 'official' currency or religion, or government, or anthem, and nobody was responsible for its infrastructure.

Just like the Jews, before Israel was created, where the Palestinians lived for centuries without any need for anthems or 'official' currencies.

The Palestinians had lived in that region before Jews, who were scattered throughout Europe, Russia, etc.

You haven't even told us your position on this, so don't spout about me avoiding any of this!

So what are you trying to argue here?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

So just ignore my post on page previous to this one huh? Inconvenient truth perhaps?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

So just ignore my post on page previous to this one huh? Inconvenient truth perhaps?

When did you address my post on the previous page? You've ignored all my posts so far, and expect me to address yours?

Act like a mature adult, if you expect to have a mature discussion on this, moving forward.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: PandaPrincess
sorry i am looking at the map and i do not see a palestine
its Israel

Yes that is simply because Israel has denied the people of Palestine a state.

On the one hand I have you saying Israel denies the Palestinians a state.
On the other we have turbonium1 saying the Palestinians never had borders or a national anthem or a capital city or a currency.
So how can you take away a state that never existed?
The Jews were dispersed from the area around 70AD by the Romans. The Romans called it Syria Palestina. Jerusalem was called Aelia Capitolina. This was not the outworking of some nationalistic fervour by the 'palestinian people'. The palestinians at that time WERE Jews, however revisionist you may want to be with your history. The arabs came in at around 638AD in the name of Islam. The French/British came in around world war 1 and removed the Ottoman Empires' presence from the land. The British were given a mandate over the land and essentially relinquished responsibility over it in 1948 and left people to fight over it for themselves (much like they did in India, or Ireland). At NO POINT in the history of the land from 70AD onwards had the occupants made any attempt to create their own country. Indeed, it was actually part of TransJordan until 1948, but still no nationalistic fervour by the powers that be to declare Palestine for the people.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: Xtrozero

They do not want to join Israel they want Israel gone just like all the other Arabs do.

Red rover red rover, send _______ right over?

Let the children decide?

lol pathetic

edit on 29-12-2019 by MConnalley because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Its really simple children. Its all about the countries Brinkmanship, Israel doesn't artillery Gaza for fun, no they only retaliate, Palestine on the other hand fire rockets and mortars from the back of schools and the roofs of hospitals like true terrorists. Israel apparently has the country quarantined, Can you tell me how they receive there weapons to attack Israel with? The answer is other countries. And How do they do this? with Tunnels and drones. Isreal dose not want to kill innocent people. Palestine does. Israel doesn't send there children to the fence with weapons and flags to distract The other side while they use the diversion to sneak a couple armed guys and murder whom ever they can. Israel has no choice but to dominate in a passive defensive posture, They literally created the most advanced missile defense system just to protect themselves from the senseless terrorism.

edit on 29-12-2019 by MConnalley because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Oh no I have not ignored your post. I READ THEM ALL,but i do not comment on everything. Is it necessary? I even check people links out as well. So how bout go read the link hmm? Palestine was never a country,and originally belonged to the hebrew/jews before rome stole it and renamed is palestina. The current ARAB palestinans are not the hebrews who originally lived there.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Oh no I have not ignored your post. I READ THEM ALL,but i do not comment on everything. Is it necessary? I even check people links out as well. So how bout go read the link hmm? Palestine was never a country,and originally belonged to the hebrew/jews before rome stole it and renamed is palestina. The current ARAB palestinans are not the hebrews who originally lived there.

There is no Palestinian people, or a Palestinian culture, or a Palestinian language, or a Palestinian history. Most were refugees from Jordan who moved into Israel when they started reclaiming the desert. What we call Palestinians have less than 100 years in the area.

Theres alot more to this than most people realize. Such as the Jews actually tried to convince the arabs to stay. They were worried the loss of man power would hurt their new state. However the surrounding arab nations urged the Arabs to leave and told them they could return after they removed the jews from the middle east. Palestinians were created by Yasser Arafat. He knew Egyptian and jordanians could not make a claim to the land. So he created a new history. The funniest part is no one wanted this land. Until after thr jews took back the land from the desert. They set up irrigation and turned barren areas into farms.

Had the jews not been there this area would still be a desert much like Saudi Arabia and ironically no one would want it.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I don't care about if Palestine is a state or not.

War crimes and crimes against humanity are things everyone should be against. Detonating white phosphorus above a hospital is in every sense of the word a crime against humanity.

If the Israeli government acts like their former oppressors and executioners they deserve nothing but disdain. If it can be shown that they are perpetrating such crimes the US should cut off all ties with the nation.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Is this the conclusion?
Or did we all get sidetracked?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Technically the hebrews/jews living there were palestinian till Israel was recreated and then they returned to their proper names out of pride. But yes legally speaking you are correct.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

So Arabs lived all around this one land, where only Jews lived? And Rome stole that land, for Arabs to take over?

I'm sure the Arabs let the Jews have that land, for all that time, but suddenly, they changed their minds, and hated Jews for taking back their land!?!

That's a good one.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

War crimes and crimes against humanity are things everyone should be against. Detonating white phosphorus above a hospital is in every sense of the word a crime against humanity.

If the Israeli government acts like their former oppressors and executioners they deserve nothing but disdain. If it can be shown that they are perpetrating such crimes the US should cut off all ties with the nation.

That's the whole point - all horrific acts deserve equal punishment. Jew or not Jew, all the same.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

That's the whole point - all horrific acts deserve equal punishment. Jew or not Jew, all the same.

Correct.
But some like to only focus on Jews.
I think it's pretty obvious why.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: turbonium1

Correct.
But some like to only focus on Jews.
I think it's pretty obvious why.

Because the media focuses on everyone else but the Jews?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join