It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Looking Glass, 5G and the Voice of God Technology

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
[their] Final Attempt: An Interview With "JohnHereToHelp" :coded:

In this 1 hour, 25 min interview, TRUreporting and RedPill76 both interview JohnHereToHelp who has worked on some big projects. For some background on who is JohnHereToHelp

John rises from the Swamp

Project Looking glass works with time and zero point energy. Can look forward in time where futures would split based on decisions and other things. Look forward far enough and it does all converge back together. Lots of why's, found it converging in a dimension close to ours.

Project Pandora was to study this other dimension close to ours. It fluxes like a yo-yo from a few moments to a few hours away from our dimension. The theory is that there are also other dimensions close to us, behind us and to the side with an attempt made to converge them. Passive listening for these other dimensions is taken place, unknown repercussions if direct contact is made.

This technology is based on the electro magnetic spectrum. Started at Cern, uses massive amounts of computing power. Can determine probabilistic outcomes in how it is set. Pandora is looking for these small subtle changes between dimensions. When it first started they could only see milliseconds ahead, since then things have further expanded. There are multiple site undertaking this research with the deep state paying for it and cheep knock off applications in development.

John first started this research under project deep space nine. It involved cleaning up the signals of other peoples work, was not a highly classified top secret program at the time. Was recording radiation signals from space, converted to sound and clean up the background noise. He found an anomaly where the background noise was exactly the same as another event. Started looking for more of these events and found them. Located an immense energy source that he could not gather all at once, had to collect it in pieces. The only thing classified at this time was some of the equipment used.

Found a signal from the oldest parts of space, impressions from the big bang. The properties of signal he found was constant, no entropy, covered every spectrum, traced back to before the big bang. He found the originator as a mathematical sequence that covers everything and found in everything once he knew what to look for. A large weak signal, was intelligent and did not dissipate. From this he understand how matter was made prior to the big bang. Turning the strength of the signal up is a spiritual place that help brings one together with themselves and their place in the universe. Centered, energized and together with God.

Continue to turn this signal up and it does start to change things, releases more of your potential. He found a correlation between the bible saying we started 6000 years ago and the oldest parts of the universe being 6000 light years away. This energy can make miracles, enhance and dislocate you. John's eye color went from bright blue to dark gray. As an added note James Comey also has dark gray eyes these days. Before the big bang, matter was vibrated into existence, condensed and then expanded. Things then got highly classified under the Obama administration and used for themselves.

It could also be used for bad to manipulate, deceive and have the forces of evil gain power. 5G can transmit this energy. Those in control do not want this technology getting out as people will wake up and see they do not need as much of the garbage being pushed or continue to fall for the lies. They will lose control. With mass immigration, these people are not very technological and easily controlled. They use your own mind against you.

Operation sunrise was used in Iran to create an Islamic superpower with this technology. Iran did show the pope multiple miracles, good magic trick. John Brennan and John Kerry have been negotiating with Iran to bring some of this technology back. 5G was mover to China because they have no problems with experimenting on people. Israel has banned 5G.

They have taken the voice of god away from us and are using it against us. The people doing this have separated themselves so much that love is painful for them. They do not want to lose their fortunes and power so continue to push this manipulation. Dr Molly K. Macauley died over this technology, she was a space economist. A lot of other researchers involved in it have been killed. John has managed to survive because of his expertise with the technology.

Control crowds, public opinion, sales trends, riots, even brain damage. Attempts to use it against the President is why John is speaking up. If we do not get on top of this before it is too late, we will be willing participants in our own destruction. Being aware that it is being used is a good start in combating it, get the message out. It is a part of why there are so many blatant lies going around. We are all going to have to face it in one way or another. Our perceptions, ideas and freewill is at threat.

I pray we can find a civil solution to these emerging challenges.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but this gentleman is full of #. This is total nonsense.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

A lot of things in this world we will just have to decide for ourself. Thanks for your feedback.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The... oldest parts of the universe are 6,000 years old? Seriously?

No.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I did kinda feel the same way about that part too. I have not been through all the numbers to exactly identify just what this force is and how it relates to something 6000 years ago. With Johns worked focused on the background noise and other dimensions of reality maybe it has something to do with that, maybe its something else, I don't know. Just passing on the message.

i first came across John about 3 months ago with a powerful story. I do not consider this 6000 year statement enough to totally disregard all John has said. With all the other issues that are being brought up it is important to question it.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Project Looking Glass is a strange one. Basically it is about viewing through time. There are a few different projects in the conspiracy lore involving work with Nickola Tesla, Dan Burisch, recovered UFO Tech, alien gifts, Cern and other Research and Development projects investigating this potential. The following 30 min video by the 'Edge of Wonder' team do a good presentation on many of these stories going around.

Project Looking Glass: The Deep State's Plan To Control Time

What I do find intriguing is with the references Q has made to this technology with drop #3585, "Project Looking Glass?". A capability of time manipulation is also present with 38 drops using the line "Future prove past". Is this going to part of the declass when it does drop?

John does present as a deep state whistle blower with how he has came out. Strong censorship and attacks against him with a growing grass roots support. His case is with the US Intelligence Committee, making it hard for me to personally verify at this stage. For those that have supported his message and looked into his background do vouch for him.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Project Looking Glass is a strange one. Basically it is about viewing through time. There are a few different projects in the conspiracy lore involving work with Nickola Tesla, Dan Burisch, recovered UFO Tech, alien gifts, Cern and other Research and Development projects investigating this potential. The following 30 min video by the 'Edge of Wonder' team do a good presentation on many of these stories going around.

Project Looking Glass: The Deep State's Plan To Control Time

What I do find intriguing is with the references Q has made to this technology with drop #3585, "Project Looking Glass?". A capability of time manipulation is also present with 38 drops using the line "Future prove past". Is this going to part of the declass when it does drop?

John does present as a deep state whistle blower with how he has came out. Strong censorship and attacks against him with a growing grass roots support. His case is with the US Intelligence Committee, making it hard for me to personally verify at this stage. For those that have supported his message and looked into his background do vouch for him.

Fairy tales. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Going within and facing one's own suffering is a lot of painful work, especially with all the technological distractions to keep the mind occupied.

I failed at it this morning as well, and I know better.

Each of us have a decision to make every moment. Can there be a balance between God and technology. I'm not sure. I have not found it yet. I think it will be have to be one or the other.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Got as far as 8 minutes into the video where it was revealed that we don't have quantum computers yet.
Has the feel of Messiah complex gone with the wind at that early stage.
Observing CERN all we see is their glass display case.
OP what time in the video appealed to you?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

I transcribe about the the first 2/3rds of the video, viewed it all. I have been watching John for a while and was excited as soon as I saw something new come out. The back story linked at the start of this thread is a tough one to go through. This man has been through hell and back.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

They have taken the voice of god away from us

Sounds like a healthy awakening to me.
Issac Newton apparently felt the same way.

I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.

Are we really doing anything beyond feeding the jukebox(voice of god) with our postings and observations?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneBird

Can there be a balance between God and technology. I'm not sure.

Deep statements, kinda to be expected with a thread like I guess. Depends on how you define god? I find the representation made by John as getting close. Some force that permeates all matter, time and space. God has a tough job with finding what works in such a complicated world, but I do see long term trends of improvement going on.

I see technology as just one small representation of god, it is a part of this universe that we all share. I do not want to live in a world that is disconnected from its awareness of this world. Living in a world with technology, tools and capabilities is pretty cool. Finding that balance between God and technology is tough.

i see the teachings of Christ as a good thing, a common respect for life. Have not been big on Church, the social aspects can be good and recently returned. Russ Dizdar has been one good spiritual teacher when confronting some of the darkness around.

I do like to think technology and God can coexist. Sure there are lots of risks with many powerful and complex things going on. Take things a step at a time, try and do the right thing. We have made it this far.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Are we really doing anything beyond feeding the jukebox(voice of god) with our postings and observations?

I see we are all individual expressions of God, a small piece in a big puzzle. Some are stronger, smarter and stranger than others. The family unit has been an important part in the tree of life, thousands, millions or who knowns how many ancestors before us. The communication tools we have before us is an amazing piece of technology, talk around the world at the speed of light.

I don't know where it will go as we learn and get a better understating of this world and how it works. A stronger foundation in understanding reality does open up a bigger potential for how high we can grow.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: LoneBird

Can there be a balance between God and technology. I'm not sure.

Deep statements, kinda to be expected with a thread like I guess. Depends on how you define god? I find the representation made by John as getting close. Some force that permeates all matter, time and space. God has a tough job with finding what works in such a complicated world, but I do see long term trends of improvement going on.

I see technology as just one small representation of god, it is a part of this universe that we all share. I do not want to live in a world that is disconnected from its awareness of this world. Living in a world with technology, tools and capabilities is pretty cool. Finding that balance between God and technology is tough.

i see the teachings of Christ as a good thing, a common respect for life. Have not been big on Church, the social aspects can be good and recently returned. Russ Dizdar has been one good spiritual teacher when confronting some of the darkness around.

I do like to think technology and God can coexist. Sure there are lots of risks with many powerful and complex things going on. Take things a step at a time, try and do the right thing. We have made it this far.

That is a well thought out answer and a refreshing perspective too. I never really thought of it like that.

It is important though, that God is not just, time in between technology. Thats where the personal spiritual battle is for me right now.

There are instances in one's life where they hear the call within, and during that time the devotion to God, should be 100%.

And like the poster said before, here we are turning to technology to talk about it, so there is some hypocrisy here.

But also, like you say, there can be healthy balance. But maybe first one must win any spiritual battles that they are going through by being fully focused on God and commit to being resolved until the individual spiritual battle is won. Maybe thats it. I'm just thinking here with you.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev And there went 15 minutes of my life that I can never get back.

Fred..

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Another interesting Q post #9 has some similarities to this story when 'Black' more about black hats rather than the black race.

Dem's Control Black Population Anonymous
30 Oct 2017 - 1:00:26 PM

Projection
D’s can’t lose control over the black population.
At some point the great awakening will occur whereby these false local / national black leaders are corrupt and paid off to help keep the black pop poor and in need.
D’s formed the confederate states against freeing slaves.
D’s formed the KKK.
HRC’s mentor is who?
What happens if the truth about Haiti is released? Do D’s lose majority of the vote?
Through the looking glass.
They rely on the MSM to keep the narrative going but tech is entrenching on their controls. They missed this in 2016 and desperately attempting to censor now due to CIA cash infusions. This will fail.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
"John Here To Help" Talks To Redpill78 And TruReporting - I've Got Questions

This 32 min presentation by Jordan Sather asks some questions about John. Love your work Bro, keep punchin.

John's Background?

All the videos that previously interviewed John and his background story have been scrubbed by Youtube. I have seen Youtube do it before and is why I transcribe a lot of the details on the previous thread about this. At the time the videos came out there was a big scrubbing operation going on Twitter, took a little while for Youtube to catch up. I guess when you start calling out people like Rod Rosenstein as one who has sold his soul to the devil it does not go down well with big tech.

John has been taking his case to the Intelligence Committee in Congress without much luck. Tied up in all the deep state mess. He has undergone vetting by those associated to first reporting his story. If john was fake news would it get this censorship attention?

Would like to know more about the science background for this world view?

Let's Build a Time Machine With Pickles and Sadness

This 13 min presentation by exurb1a provides an off beat, but scientifically strong world view. Says it much better than I can.

Time dimensions?

Yeah, its weird. I kinda feel like a flat earthier when someone came up with the idea of the globe. I like the Reciprocal theory too. Felt like it needed some more work to be truly encompassing, was off to a great start. What if matter is conscious? Is an atom aware of the chemical bonds it forms? Would that make it interdimensional too? I agree that a dimension is a unit of measure and other words can help make a clearer sense of it. I agree our future is full of probabilities, prefer to think my past is fixed. I don't know what we will find breaking the time barrier.

Project Pandora?

Sounds like a different Pandora with Russia and EMF mind control. This does lead into 5G. Trying to locate an alternate reality(s) is more where I see John's work directed. Maybe there is some crossover with both these projects with the technology and resources required?

Shutting down Cern?

Good point on shutting down the collider, lots of statements that it has shut down at times. if there was some reason other than routine maintenance or upgrades I would not expect to be officially told. There is a massive computer system at Cern to help process all the data.

Faster than light?

With all the research John has done on the speed of light with EM waves, I would not be too hard on him in not cracking warp drive as well. Lot of compartmentalization goes on.

Black hats have project Looking Glass?

I see Project Looking Glass these days as a catch all for any time viewing device. Few different manifestations of this technology, with their own implications. Hillary was so devastated when losing the election, why was she so confident? Was she using looking glass version 3.0 while Trump got version 4.0?

Einstien flawed theories?

E=mc^2 was the foundation for atomic weapons, I cannot argue with results. I am still trying to get my head around what 'Energy equals mass accelerating at the speed of light' really means.

Big Bang?

I like where science is going with all of its studies into this, still a work in progress and has not been fully explained beyond reasonable doubt at this time. I would like to see more about the work John has done, what he has been able to prove and how this relates to everything else we know.

God frequency?

Good way to describe it. I would like to know more about it too. How this frequency works across all frequencies kind off reminds me of descriptions about scalar waves, maybe different though. Sounds like a carrier wave that our universe as we know it sits on.

Jamie and Molly?

I don't know. Alias would be a good idea in this situation. Sounds like those in the know already know who he is from his background. They may possibly be dead from his other statement that other researches have been killed.

The first word of god 6000 years ago?

Very odd is a good word for it. Not the kinda thing I would of expected. If this is legitimate, done the work and got the results, hmmm. I am curious too. There is a lot of clouded stuff in this testimony that is hard to get one head around. With the experiences John describes when working with this technology, becoming a minister sounds like a good move.

5G?

I got issues with 5G as well. There can be a lot of benefits when working on this scale of the world. Technology is indiscriminate and can also be used for a lot of evil. Hard to trust the globalist these days with all the fake news, forced vaccinations and other tricks up their sleeves.

Twitter account?

Twitter banned all reference to John when he first came out about 2-3 months ago. Lots of people complaining about it back them. Could this be a fake account to discredit John or try and manage the story? I don't know but watch out for it.

John Brennan?

It is unfortunate Youtube has scrubbed his previous testimony. Powerful stuff that hit the deep state hard. Some of it salvaged on the other thread. The fear porn was strong just in how he was treaded, let alone in what has now come out with what he was working on.

Freewill?

Yeah, its a big one. What if it is under attack? How will we know? Mind control technology has been in the works for years. Keep the discernment cap on is a good call. Thanks Jordan.

edit on 24-12-2019 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The universe is a quantum information system. Look at remote viewing and project Stargate. Information exchange crossing the threshold of time. Super-luminal. Into the realm of dark energy, we just need compatible decoding techniques. In 5 minutes a fixed spot the earth will have moved 250000 miles ahead of us. Can we detect and decide that data. Then you have a quantum computer. Beware paradoxical midway points. Like I ripple in a pond moving inward to the source. Points a to b and c being points of reference. B-A-C

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Havick007

In 5 minutes a fixed spot the earth will have moved 250000 miles ahead of us.

Is this a relative measure as the Earth moves around the Sun? Does it include how our solar system moves around the galaxy and how our galaxy moves around the other galaxies?

Or have you some how found an absolute measure between two distinct points in space?

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

The light from our sun takes 8 minutes to reach the Earth.
Does Gravity?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join