It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Doesn't Want To Send Articles of Impeachment to the Senate.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Why must HOW the Senate trial is to be conducted make any difference in choosing impeachment Democratic managers?

It is because the democrats need to know what kind of stack of lies to generate.

If the House Democrats were to present the truth, the truth stands upon its own unshakable foundation. It would not matter WHO presents truth. In fact if truth was presented, there does not even need to have any person do it.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You know , this Poor Women is Disturbed ..........

edit on 23-12-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: KeithCooper
Don't be so thick. Pelosi isn't sending Articles of Impeachment to the Senate because the Senate Leader, Moscow Mitch, has vowed to NEVER be impartial.....which if he is to sit in this trial, his VOW once sworn in demands it. I think Moscow Mitch and ANY OTHER asshole who refuses to do his Constitutional duty should be REMOVED from the trial so the rest of us can get on with justice. In ANY trial, if a juror states a predetermined outlook before trial, that juror is removed. Dump Moscow Mitch and ALL CONSTITUTIONAL TRAITORS so justice can progress.

So this you have a problem with, but how the house have conducted themselves thus far is...ok? Just trying to understand things from your prospective, please correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Senators are not Jurors, they are "The Court" I think that is on page 331 o the Jefferson memos, and the reason for that specifically has to do with their inability to be completely unbiased.

Nothing is stopping the Senate from just holding the trial without the Articles being introduced formally. If Pelosi refuses to do her job, and assign managers (or put managers to vote in the House), she should be removed for an ethics violation (not that it would go anywhere). The reason for this is because all Impeachment business must take precedent over all other business. If Pelosi does not follow through, that means that the House should be "dead" until managers are selected and sent.

However due to Pelosi not sending the articles over formally, the Senate could just start anyway as they are entered into the records of the House as passed. If the Senate really wanted to screw over the House, they could simply run the case without managers what so ever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join