It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Doesn't Want To Send Articles of Impeachment to the Senate.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I think the White House already asked the Supreme Court to rule on whether the Impeachment Articles are constitutionally valid. (It's something you do quietly, to prevent the hate-mongers from inundating the Supreme Court 24/7 with protests, phone calls, etc..)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
They should not be able to get away with this , there must be something that can be done.

Have the trial in the Senate and let's see who really has dirt on their hands.
That's something that can be done and should.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

This whole impeachment scenario reminds me of a twist on an old saying...

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much messed up for so many by so few"..... replace the "M" word with an "F" word.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Thought I read Pelosi had made comments the Democrats should hold off on trying impeachment again, before this newest attempt. This might be a way of appeasing that group while not going through completely with the misstep she thought it was. Unsuccessful, but still.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Pelosi Doesn't Want To Send Articles of Impeachment to the Senate.

This is all about how many times daily they can say orange dude bad until 2020. Sad state of affairs.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Pelosi would be soooooooooo pleased to see this OP.

She's worked damn hard to cover up all the criminal corruption by Democrats in Ukraine and (Heaven only knows where all else), getting the public to focus all their attention on Trump... and here you are helping her out!!!

Can't be that Team Pelosi is using the desperate act of impeachment to desperately cover up their crimes. Pelosi, Schiff, Kerry, Biden, and of course their children. Nope. This is just because they "hate" Trump. This is just because they have "no evidence" against Trump.

Never mentioning there is plenty -- more than PLENTY! -- of real evidence against the persecutors...

Rudy Guiliani's been doing the heavy work. But somehow folks here are ignoring the real evidence, real witnesses, and real crimes. Coincidence? Ignorance? Arrogance?

Or by design???

OAN Investigates (Guiliani/Ukraine)

EXCLUSIVE: Watch the unraveling of the biggest political scandal in US history. Travel with OAN’s Chanel Rion and Rudy Giuliani to Budapest and Kiev to capture explosive first-hand interviews with key Ukrainian officials highlighting DNC collaborated foreign interference into the 2016 presidential election. Hear the shocking first hand testimony of former Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin on why he was fired and what corruption he uncovered.

This is a start. Not nearly enough, but at least it gets closer to the heart of the matter. It's better than whining and crying because the mean Dems just hate Trump and don't have **any** evidence... while giving the guilty a free pass.
edit on 22-12-2019 by Boadicea because: formatting

edit on 22-12-2019 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I actually think the real reason she isn't sending them up is because they are waiting for the results of the next election. From what I've read, and its the smallest amount because I got bored of this impeachment show pretty quick, they can hold off sending them up for up to three years (apparently it may be longer) and I think that if they win (big big win) the white house they won't bother but they are hoping to win more seats in the senate or take it with a majority AFTER the next election to get Trump out that way.

They are doing this because they fear they cannot be Trump. The Democrat politicians are digging themselves into a grave and we are watching it happening. This will go down in history as a shame impeachment the most important thing to be considered is that any future President including the prospect of a Democrats POTUS the bar for impeachment has been set so low that any future POTUS from either side of the fence has been set and you will see more and more impeachments. I for one cannot wait until for the next election and watch the Demos lose.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Simply put the Senate schedules the Trump Exoneration vote for 1-15 to 1-20. No Articles of Impeachment by then they hold the vote and Trump is exonerated. They'll be rejected if presented after the vote. Also Trump can say he wasn't impeached if the articles are never presented.

Problem solved.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
And here's more for those who actually want to deny ignorance and understand the actual criminal activities of the Dems in Ukraine that Trump wanted investigated, which the Dems are desperate to hide:

Romney, Kerry, Biden, McCain, Pelosi, Schiff, Mueller & Clinton are tied to sketchy Ukraine deals

This is a whole lot bigger than Trump. And it's a whole lot bigger than Dems who "hate" Trump. Or Dems who have "no evidence" against Trump.

Trump has evidence AGAINST the Dems. A FAIR trial in the Senate threatens to expose THEIR criminal activity.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Phoenix

Pelosi can not become President in this fashion.

Impeach Trump? His VP Pence takes over, and that same day appoints a VP. Impeach Pence? That VP steps in, and he, or she, appoints his/her own VP.

Pelosi becomes President only if both are incapacitated in some fashion at the same time. Or so my understanding goes. I might be wrong, but I don't think so.

Thats not true - outside of an election, a VP needs to be confirmed by the House and Senate by majority vote.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Some think it’s to prevent POTUS from nominating a SCOTUS candidate.

That’s not going to work since the Senate must confirm them. Trump could nominate Hunter Biden, the Senate is the gatekeeper to the court.

In the end it really doesn’t matter what Nancy does or doesn’t do.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Instead she seems to think that the majority of Americans are stupid enough to think that Trump was impeached when he hasn't been impeached.

half of this site is stupid enough to act like he was. when i saw threads saying Trump was impeached, i was like "WTF?", until i realized that it's all about the dems thinking their vote is the only vote that matters.

i would say that i hope it'll be used against Schiff, Pelosi and the rest of their goddamn circus in the most spectacular way possible, but i got a feeling the monkeys running that circus aren't dumb enough to not know what they're doing. it all smells like a plan. imagine democratic party getting obliterated by a failure of epic proportions like this impeachment process, coupled with proof of corruption surfacing in the media. united states society is divided enough as it is over Trump, adding that much fuel to the fire won't end up nicely.

worst case? you'll have a civil war.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You're right.

Something bothered me about that answer last night, so I looked it up.

My civics teacher would have been ashamed of me...

In my defense, it was almost 40 years ago.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The Democrats are the swamp. I am an Independent, but I hope they are destroyed politically for decades to come. Very glad to have left them, not the party I use to know... they are so cringe now, its embarrassing.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Don't be so thick. Pelosi isn't sending Articles of Impeachment to the Senate because the Senate Leader, Moscow Mitch, has vowed to NEVER be impartial.....which if he is to sit in this trial, his VOW once sworn in demands it. I think Moscow Mitch and ANY OTHER asshole who refuses to do his Constitutional duty should be REMOVED from the trial so the rest of us can get on with justice. In ANY trial, if a juror states a predetermined outlook before trial, that juror is removed. Dump Moscow Mitch and ALL CONSTITUTIONAL TRAITORS so justice can progress.
edit on 23-12-2019 by KeithCooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

NO evidence of wrong doing and not allowing the courtesy of cross examining the witnesses by withholding the Impeachment process is voiding the search for the truth. Pelosi not only knows it is a loser, she doesn't care. They just want to drag this out as long as they can like a filibuster. Usurp the people's choice in elections is very dangerous to politico's future job security if we catch you doing it.

They have been caught and have partisan help so far in how the R's already have established crooked leaders like Bush and Romney who hate him. How the one we can't mention from Arizona stained our freedom in so many ways besides the Steele Dossier? Thus with those a holes against DJT, it is making me think we absolutely got the right one for sure to drain the damn swamp! The swamp creatures are STIRRING, lets get them.

Duck Dynasty, my wife tells me, is where they know how to harvest swamp 'critters'. We need someone in the political world that knows how to harvest those in DC.

edit on 23-12-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
And here's more for those who actually want to deny ignorance and understand the actual criminal activities of the Dems in Ukraine that Trump wanted investigated, which the Dems are desperate to hide:

Romney, Kerry, Biden, McCain, Pelosi, Schiff, Mueller & Clinton are tied to sketchy Ukraine deals

This is a whole lot bigger than Trump. And it's a whole lot bigger than Dems who "hate" Trump. Or Dems who have "no evidence" against Trump.

Trump has evidence AGAINST the Dems. A FAIR trial in the Senate threatens to expose THEIR criminal activity.

Absolutely agree 10,000,000,000 up votes if I could!

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: KeithCooper
Don't be so thick. Pelosi isn't sending Articles of Impeachment to the Senate because the Senate Leader, Moscow Mitch, has vowed to NEVER be impartial.....which if he is to sit in this trial, his VOW once sworn in demands it. I think Moscow Mitch and ANY OTHER asshole who refuses to do his Constitutional duty should be REMOVED from the trial so the rest of us can get on with justice. In ANY trial, if a juror states a predetermined outlook before trial, that juror is removed. Dump Moscow Mitch and ALL CONSTITUTIONAL TRAITORS so justice can progress.
She’s just getting back what she deserves. The Senate should never give her the time of day after what she and the House Dems have done.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: KeithCooper
AGREED...... a no-brainer

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
They should not be able to get away with this , there must be something that can be done.

There is something that can be done...

A sudden, quiet, midnight trip to "Guantanamo Bay"..!!

edit on 23-12-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join