It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us your pussy!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: madmac5150

Your duck has a nice looking head. Looks a little crooked, but thick.

I prefer the feline right meow, though.

Peyronie's disease...

...lay off the duck, he's just doing his best...

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   
such goregous pics

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Relax! It's just a lamp!

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
i do not have a pussy - a dog called scott [ male alsatian ] was my housemate for 10 years - untill he dies - but showing him would be " unacceptable thread drift "

however - mrs slocombe had a pussy - i cannot show that either - as no one ever saw it - she talked about it incessantly - " and mrs slocombes pussy " was a running joke

but now with over 35 years of perverted hindsite - did her pussy actually exist ?

as stated - it was never seen - just talked about

everyone assumed she had a pussy - cos she said she had - and , well ............

but did she ????????????????????

i feel soiled now - just thinking about it

end /

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Well you know the old adage be careful what you wish for.
i.pinimg.com...
That's the kind of trick if Genies were real and someone did not use very careful language in what they wished for they just might get.

And despite Mr's Slocum looking an awful lot like Dame Edna.
edit on 22-12-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I used to have two pussies a day, but they are bad for your heart, so i have cut down to one pussy per week. Usually on a saturday.

en.m.wikipedia.org...(energy_drink)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I used to have a cat, he was a bit crazy though.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Here are my two rescues, brother and sister. About 8 years old now and I try to treat my masters very well.

~ the slave

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I don't have any shots of our neurotic tabby/Aby. Just imagine a tabby-patterned bolster pillow with a tiny little cat head and paws on it and you have her about right.

However ...

This is DC:

He was abandoned at about 3 weeks, and we had to bottle feed him. This is him now:

He's playing kitty in a cup, and getting his head stuck in mason jars.

That's Teikiatsu patiently getting his head un-stuck.

And this is his brother from another mother, Shazam:

Helping with the latest project, and sharpening his kitten fu:

He's curled up inside my son's sparring helmet down inside his tae kwon do gear bag.

The names worked out well. DC is actually "C" for cat and "D" for whatever descriptive word best suits what he's doing at that point in time. Lots of things start with "D". My son came up with the name for the other guy. The shelter had named the litter of 3 Billie, Millie, and Dillie. We got Billie, and my son had just watched Shazam. He decided the kitten Billie was being adopted into a family of adoptees just like Billy Batson ... so Shazam

And now we have DC and Shazam, and they're a matched set in that sense too.

edit on 22-12-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Cool to see an updated pic of him.

Love the second pic, lol.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Yeah, he's got monster feet. We're in trouble if he grows into those. Shazam is about 4 weeks older, but they're both virtually the same size. Shazam has a hair's breadth of height on him, but DC has all the weight and power.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I was hoping for something else.... But thank you to those members that posted pics of a duck and a lamp.
At least it wasn't all cats.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Not the best pic, but she is a tiny cat. Her name is Mia, and she is the devil. She only likes my hubby. She bites my calves, tries to trip me when I go to the basement, and slaps me when she sits on the childgate.

And she was MY Christmas present, 8 years ago.
Lucky me.
I should have known better, when as a stray kitten, she walked right up to my hubby and climbed up his leg. I just didn't want a boy cat.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

Not the best pic, but she is a tiny cat. Her name is Mia, and she is the devil. She only likes my hubby. She bites my calves, tries to trip me when I go to the basement, and slaps me when she sits on the childgate.

And she was MY Christmas present, 8 years ago.
Lucky me.
I should have known better, when as a stray kitten, she walked right up to my hubby and climbed up his leg. I just didn't want a boy cat.

awww what color is she fully black
you got anymore pics

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

I don't know if I do, she hides when she see's me. And I feed her, and do the litter box. LOL
No, she is all dark grey, which makes her very hard to see in the shadows. I swear she knows this, and uses it to scare the heck out of me.
Her new thing is to set on the top shelf of the canned goods. I don't always turn the light on, just grab and go, so she leans down and swats the top of my head.

I think one day she'll off me, just to have the hubby to herself. LOL

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: PandaPrincess

I don't know if I do, she hides when she see's me. And I feed her, and do the litter box. LOL
No, she is all dark grey, which makes her very hard to see in the shadows. I swear she knows this, and uses it to scare the heck out of me.
Her new thing is to set on the top shelf of the canned goods. I don't always turn the light on, just grab and go, so she leans down and swats the top of my head.

I think one day she'll off me, just to have the hubby to herself. LOL

awwww
my youngest is a feral i adopted
we kept him away from our others till we had flead and made sure he was okay and checked out
hes 11 weeks old now but as he left his mother at 5 weeks and was never weaned, hes still kneeding with his paws on me and nibbling on my ear lobes mimmicking breast feeding
i feel soo bad for him, im literally his mummy
edit on 30-12-2019 by PandaPrincess because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join