It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us your pussy!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
There is nothing more beautiful than a cat
be it an elderly cat or a little kitten

This is one of mine
her name is mary two years old

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
😕.. um .. she looks sort of mean in that pic.. got any other ones ? Deadly stare 😆.. but I’m sure a real sweetheart to you. 😉

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

Here's my Sookie

Here she is with Cha Cha hiding in the background, playing dress up!

He likes to play dress up.

and hiding in the jungle!

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
you can tell that kitty is smart.....see that Billy Idol sneer......cool kitty cat

I miss my Angel....I'd put her up in a tree and hold my palms out making a platform......true story here.....and she'd leap out letting her fur brake the speed and land in my palms.
edit on 21-12-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Here’s Nova.
He’s a Savannah/African Serval cross.
Trouble maker, late night kisser and howler.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Oh. . . cats. . . moving along

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

This is Stilton. He's very smart. His nickname is mr. slick. He's a real smooth operator.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I've had a couple cool kitties in my life. We had one, his name was Scooter, well, he wasn't ours really, but he adopted us. I was overseas for several years and when I'd come back there would be this giant feral tomcat sitting on my stoop. He was all white with some black on his face. He was a big cat!...and he did all the stuff tomcats do. He'd fight, he'd howl and he was the toughest cat on the block. Had a chunk missing out of one of his ears from a battle (probably with a skunk or coyote). Scooter was a bad-ass...and he was completely wild. He had lived his entire life outdoors and he didn't like people at all.

Whenever I'd come home Scooter would be there. The lady across the street said she fed him from time to time and named him "Scooter" because he'd always 'scoot' the minute he saw anyone. So she'd leave food out for him, and then look out the window and watch him eat it. Scooter was full-on 4x4 with all of his claws.

Well, the lady across the street didn't really take care of him, and when my wife and I got back we tended to him a bit and made sure he had regular food and water. Scooter was always around, but he'd dash off the minute he saw a person. At the time my wife had an indoor cat, a calico. She was a nice cat, but not really. Scooter would come closer and closer, but if you ever got near him he'd run off. So one day he was in the yard (scratching on the tree) and we just ignored him. Next thing we knew he came inside the house (much to the other cat's ire, but he didn't care...silly female housecat...he'd eat her for lunch and she knew it!)

That cat turned out to be the best cat I've ever known. His head was giant (about the size of a super grapefruit) and he was smart. The most well behaved cat I've ever known. Even my wife's cat loved him after a while, and my dogs would go snuggle with him, or he'd go snuggle with them when it was cold. He was everyone's friend.

One time he got stung by a bunch of hornets (like 20 of them) and we had to take him to the vet. We'd never taken him to the vet before, and weren't sure how he's react. His face was swollen up like a basketball and the vet needed to give him a shot. The vet asked if we could control him because most cats hate shots. We were like...we don't know, this is the first time for this cat! Vet steadied him and gave him a shot of benedryl...and he just stood there like the little warrior that he was. Vet said..."This cat is just ambivalent about everything...and that's amazing, you've trained it well" But we hadn't trained Scooter...Scooter had trained us.

I loved that cat, and I'm not much of a cat fan, but Scooter was a good guy. When we moved out to the country, Scooter came with us. He lived here with us, eating mice, rats and baby bunnies, until he was a very old man. I was sad to see Scooter go, but I walked him across Rainbow Bridge with honor...before the coyotes could. He earned that.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Replying to FCD and the OP PandaPrincess:

I had a black and white Tuxedo cat years ago. She passed away( had to have her put to sleep) 8 years ago; she was 20 years old. Her name was Ila Itasca "Tassie". She was an inside/outside cat with cat doors to come and go as she pleased. She was a brawler and would guard our yard; she messed up many dogs who strayed into our yard and they would leave yelping in pain. She had 3 triangle tags in her ears from fights in the neighborhood. We lived in coyote country and she never was killed by one- no other cats have survived around here because of the coyotes- Tassie was the most bada$$ cat I have ever known. . She never could get enough love from adults, but hated children.

I had her from a little kitten until death and I still miss her; sometimes I have dreams about her.
edit on 21-12-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Ummm...ah...ummm...?

Oh...wrong pussy...whew...glad that pic didn’t load...

Ha...Ha...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Oh!

Well damn, I uploaded the picture and everything....

This is... embarrassing.

~Wandering off the thread~

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Here is our "diabetic alert cat", Hermes.

He's an amazing pet, and a real hero in his own way. He tried for weeks to alert us to our sons high blood sugar before he was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes. Hermes still alerts us often about high blood sugars, and loves our two boys.

He also will ONLY drink out of the bathroom sink tap, and has learned to open the door to our second floor so he can escape when strangers come over.

He'll also sit on command for treats.

We have another cat...named Cat.

She was my first cat when I moved out on my own. My grandmother found her in the barn on the same day my grandfather passed away. She was pretty sickly, and I honestly didn't think she'd pull through. But SHE DID! And... now she hates everyone. 😂 In true barn cat style, she mostly hides in the hole under the stairs, and comes out to eat whatever bare minimum of food keeps her covered in skin.
She's also a great cat in her own way. ❤

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Charlie

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Now I get your name.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Talk about click bait LOL, I hurried right over before the mods got here. Well err you have some beautiful felines I guess.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
How do you get bored of cats? I had not thought it possible to resist their charms

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I know I’m a scum bag but that’s not what I was expecting.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I was confused...

...I sent a duck pic, instead...

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Your duck has a nice looking head. Looks a little crooked, but thick.

I prefer the feline right meow, though.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Floofy twins piloting the TR-3Bs

edit on 21-12-2019 by IrmaGerd because: ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join