It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the report that clears Hunter Biden?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: network dude

Ukraine Corruption Report - GAN Business Anti Corruption Portal.

This site brings together a number of anti-corruption reports and data.

To the best of my knowledge, there are no actual reports linking Hunter Biden to corruption, despite there being a number of prosecutions of Burisma staff.

There is no report clearing Hunter Biden because there has been no valid allegation that he was involved in any corruption.

Please post specific allegations of what Hunter Biden has allegedly done, that is corrupt, if you have information of them. There seems to be a dearth of actual charges amid all the noise.

LOL,. well, Trump asked that it be looked into and he was impeached. And when anyone asks about it IRL, we are told it's a debunked conspiracy theory. Our own Silly of this very site has said it many times. So if it's a debunked conspiracy theory that Hunter Biden worked for Burisma and there may have been some shady things going on, someone, somewhere would have had to have debunked it. Otherwise, that would be a complete fabrication, a lie, and it would make those who said it look like assholes.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Is conflict of interest even a charge?

What law is that?

Is it an American law or a Ukrainian one?

What exactly was the conflict of interest? How do you even investigate it?

Also, would this be a conflict of interest?

what you put there, is corruption. And if it's proven that's what happened, it would be wrong and needs to be addressed. But I really, really doubt you are in the crowd that sees nothing wrong with the Hunter Biden situation. A crackhead making millions in a Ukrainian gas company, when he has nothing to offer, other than being Joe Biden's son. And it's mentioned that some China links exist as well. If you look at that and see nothing wrong, I have a word to describe you and it's not flattering at all. I have seen you post for years and I am almost positive you are smarter than that.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
So.. no guilt, no crime, but he has to prove his innocence?

Guess another Trump standard his followers have taken to heart I guess. Guilty until proven innocent! Country sure is going in the wrong direction.

Logic must not be your strong suit. It's funny and sad, but expected.

What I ask for is the report that MUST exist for the statement that all things Hunter Biden related are "debunked conspiracy theory". I'll stop right there as not to overload your synapse. You be sure and let me know if you need help with this part, and if you are good, we can move on a bit.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Ukraine Corruption Report - GAN Business Anti Corruption Portal.

This site brings together a number of anti-corruption reports and data.

To the best of my knowledge, there are no actual reports linking Hunter Biden to corruption, despite there being a number of prosecutions of Burisma staff.

There is no report clearing Hunter Biden because there has been no valid allegation that he was involved in any corruption.

Please post specific allegations of what Hunter Biden has allegedly done, that is corrupt, if you have information of them. There seems to be a dearth of actual charges amid all the noise.

LOL,. well, Trump asked that it be looked into and he was impeached. And when anyone asks about it IRL, we are told it's a debunked conspiracy theory. Our own Silly of this very site has said it many times. So if it's a debunked conspiracy theory that Hunter Biden worked for Burisma and there may have been some shady things going on, someone, somewhere would have had to have debunked it. Otherwise, that would be a complete fabrication, a lie, and it would make those who said it look like assholes.

I am not really following your reasoning. (Too much Christmas cheer, perhaps, and I'm a bit foggy. )

I don't think there is any doubt that Hunter Biden worked for Burisma. And I do believe that they hired him partly because of his association with his father. However, his business partner in the investment company, BHR, was also hired at the same time because Burisma wanted a "high profile international board", due to previous corruption problems with the old Burisma board. Hunter Biden was also a attorney at a successful US firm prior to accepting the role at Burisma.

There have been no new corruption claims leveled against the new Burisma board (that included Hunter Biden) when it was reinvestigated after Shokin was fired.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I didn't think this was a tough one to follow, but I'll chalk it up to the booze.

See, whenever someone, like say President Trump, says something like That Hunter Biden/Burisma thing sure does look fishy, how about you look into that. He got impeached. Whenever someone like a US Senator says the same thing, he is laughed at by the MSM and told that is all a debunked conspiracy theory. (I hope you are with me here, because if you aren't I suggest you bail, finish the bottle, and come back tomorrow afternoon.)

In order for it to actually be a "debunked conspiracy theory", it would have had to have been "debunked". Would you agree with that, and if not, please explain.

If it's not "debunked", then all the asshats who are making that claim, are what I like to call "idiots". From this point, I think I will need some conformation on your ability to follow this before I invest any more time. No rush, but please do let me know.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
www.politifact.com...

Hunter Biden’s work attracted attention at the time. The oligarch behind the firm, Mykola Zlochevsky, faced investigations for money laundering and tax evasion. (Zlochevsky and the company have denied the allegations.)

Staff at the State Department said they expressed concerns in 2015 when Hunter Biden started serving on the board of Burisma.

George Kent, the senior anticorruption coordinator in the State Department's European Bureau, recently testified in the impeachment inquiry against President Trump. Kent said he raised the issue with the vice president’s staff, but was told that the vice president's son Beau was dying of cancer and that "there was no further bandwidth to deal with family-related issues at that time."

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The real shame is how the media ignored this story. Such shills.
The press has really failed this country and needs to be corrected.
I don't know how this will happen but it needs to happen.

www.politifact.com...

Hunter Biden’s work attracted attention at the time. The oligarch behind the firm, Mykola Zlochevsky, faced investigations for money laundering and tax evasion. (Zlochevsky and the company have denied the allegations.)

Staff at the State Department said they expressed concerns in 2015 when Hunter Biden started serving on the board of Burisma.

George Kent, the senior anticorruption coordinator in the State Department's European Bureau, recently testified in the impeachment inquiry against President Trump. Kent said he raised the issue with the vice president’s staff, but was told that the vice president's son Beau was dying of cancer and that "there was no further bandwidth to deal with family-related issues at that time."

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I didn't think this was a tough one to follow, but I'll chalk it up to the booze.

See, whenever someone, like say President Trump, says something like That Hunter Biden/Burisma thing sure does look fishy, how about you look into that. He got impeached. Whenever someone like a US Senator says the same thing, he is laughed at by the MSM and told that is all a debunked conspiracy theory. (I hope you are with me here, because if you aren't I suggest you bail, finish the bottle, and come back tomorrow afternoon.)

In order for it to actually be a "debunked conspiracy theory", it would have had to have been "debunked". Would you agree with that, and if not, please explain.

If it's not "debunked", then all the asshats who are making that claim, are what I like to call "idiots". From this point, I think I will need some conformation on your ability to follow this before I invest any more time. No rush, but please do let me know.

When Viktor Shokin was replaced, it was done so at the vote of Ukraine's Parliament. Joe Biden's comments about 'removing Shokin in six hours, or he would withhold aid', happened in December 2015. Shokin was removed in March 2016. It is clear that the two events were not coincident and that the Ukrainian Parliament did not acknowledge Biden's time-frame.

Yuriy Lutsenko, Shokin's replacement, immediately resumed all 'investigations' that Shokin had initiated on paper, but had had actually not begun. One of these investigations was into Burisma and specifically into Mykola Zlochevsky, the owner of Burisma. After 10 months of investigation, the Burisma investigation was concluded, finding some corruption but clearing all of the board and the owner.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Democrats and the media believe if they haven't got evidence in their hands it doesn't exist and that proves Biden innocent.
It doesn't matter if its carefully labelled, compartmentalized and backed up only 3m away on a nice desk with an empty chair waiting for someone to read it.. if its not in their hands directly in front of their eye balls it doesn't exist and they wont go looking for it.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: M5xaz

Problem is, Democrats worked actively so that Biden Jr. never faces a court of law in the first place.

Really?

Big claim. What do you have to back it up besides your belief?

"Mueller is going to have Trump removed from office and EVERYONE knows it."

-sillyolme 2016-2019

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

When Viktor Shokin was replaced, it was done so at the vote of Ukraine's Parliament. Joe Biden's comments about 'removing Shokin in six hours, or he would withhold aid', happened in December 2015. Shokin was removed in March 2016. It is clear that the two events were not coincident and that the Ukrainian Parliament did not acknowledge Biden's time-frame.

Yuriy Lutsenko, Shokin's replacement, immediately resumed all 'investigations' that Shokin had initiated on paper, but had had actually not begun. One of these investigations was into Burisma and specifically into Mykola Zlochevsky, the owner of Burisma. After 10 months of investigation, the Burisma investigation was concluded, finding some corruption but clearing all of the board and the owner.

I'm sure Hunter making $50k a month was definitely not pay to play.....

Lolz🤪

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

You sure of that? Better go find it then.
I never said that. Not once.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Oh jesus h. No he never did.

Try again.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

I'm sure Hunter making $50k a month was definitely not pay to play.....

Lolz🤪

The Presidential annual salary is $400,000 (title 3 of the US code) plus $100,000 for travel (which since he can travel for free in a limo, Air Force 1 and the Marine 1 chopper, just might be excessive), plus $50,000 in the expense account, plus a further $19,000 for entertainment purposes. He also doesn't have to pay for acommodation, to have chefs prepare his meals. All up, the President gets $569,000 PA, close to $50,000 per month and he has no expenses.

That is also not what Trump's business empire might do for his net wealth, as well.

Also, for comparison, compare what a few sports coaches get (these guys are state employees!).

A big salary doesn't necessarily mean corruption, especially for the board of very large national corporations.

edit on 22/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Scepticaldem

You sure of that? Better go find it then.
I never said that. Not once.

you've been wrong about every single thing you've ever said.

Stormy Daniels - will get Trump
Mueller - will get Trump
Impeachment - will get Trump
Trump Jnr Tower meeting - will get Trump
Chinese Trade war - Trump is losing
The Steele Dossier is true
NATO payments - Trump wont get them
Trump Cheated
Trump Lied
Trump colluded with Russia
Trump colluded with Epstein
Trump colluded with Assange
Trump Jnr is setting up back channels with Russia
Trump is a Russia Agent
Trump is a Russia Stooge
Trump DID get peed on

You are yet to speak one sentance that isnt total bunk, I wouldnt waste time even debating the basics of 2+2 with you.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

How naive.

0 experience in Energy
Even admitted his name is what opens doors for him

and its just a coincidence he happens to wind up on a corrupt Ukrainian's energy board earning $50k a month while his father was VP?

lets just forget about his father threatening Ukraine to fire the prosecutor looking into that very company?

and YES he was investigating Burisma
and YES Biden did demand he get fired or aid would be withdrawn

but yes, ok... if you want to pretend all is ok and there's nothing there - go for it.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hunter Biden isn't president I could care less about him at this point. We are the leaders of the free world and we lead by example. Our inept leaders need to be held accountable for their actions. Biden isn't even nominated at this point and until he he's who cares?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Present the report that clears Hunter of any conflict of interest, and any shady business dealings with regard to Ukraine and China.

That's pretty cut and dry. Very specifically requesting proof of no conflict of interest. You don't see that as backwards in any way? Maybe not in Trumpland. But to the American Constitution, that's not actually how that works. If someone is accusing him of wrongdoing, they need to provide PROOF of that. That never surfaced. So why in the world would he have to prove his innocence? If they actually do dig something up that could be considered illegal, THEN he provides proof (if possible) that this isn't the case. NOT the other way around.

Twisted thinking.. what can you expect I guess.
edit on 23-12-2019 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh jesus h. No he never did. Try again.

You are going to have to argue that one with Rudy, I just gave a quick and dirty summary of where his investigations are taking him.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

Present the report that clears Hunter of any conflict of interest, and any shady business dealings with regard to Ukraine and China.

That's pretty cut and dry. Very specifically requesting proof of no conflict of interest. You don't see that as backwards in any way? Maybe not in Trumpland. But to the American Constitution, that's not actually how that works. If someone is accusing him of wrongdoing, they need to provide PROOF of that. That never surfaced. So why in the world would he have to prove his innocence? If they actually do dig something up that could be considered illegal, THEN he provides proof (if possible) that this isn't the case. NOT the other way around.

Twisted thinking.. what can you expect I guess.

LOL, "debunked conspiracy theory". Derp.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join