It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the report that clears Hunter Biden?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: network dude

Right back at you! Why are Republicans so incompetent they can't get any of these corrupt Democrats indicted?
Don't worry, Durhams criminal investigation is still ongoing 😘

See?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Problem is, Democrats worked actively so that Biden Jr. never faces a court of law in the first place.

Really?

Big claim. What do you have to back it up besides your belief?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

What was the wrongdoing?
Just a quick and dirty version would be fine. Just so there is a something that he actually DID.
edit on 12222019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

What do you have dude? Nothing. Lets hear what exactly you think Hunter Biden did.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I obtained this from the archives of a Ukraine based newspaper. As it has been brought up by our MSM and assuming that this attached quote is exact as spoken by Joe Biden, just why was Trump impeached and the corruption goes much deeper than his son.

Foreign Affairs Issue Launch with Former Vice President Joe Biden Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Do I think they’re—I think the Donbas has potential to be able to be solved, but it takes two things. One of those things is missing now. And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Sure.... rolls eyes.

That's not a planted story or anything. Don't worry.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Just a quick and dirty version would be fine.

The quick and dirty with Hunter. He redirected millions of dollars of US funds sent to Ukraine back into his bank account with the help of Devon Archer.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Silly your slippen up. Come on your better than this. Might I suggest you get some new lacy underpants for xmas. Here we go:

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor Posted By Tim Hains On Date September 27, 2019

Uncle Joe

edit on 22-12-2019 by Waterglass because: bad link

edit on 22-12-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Not sure, but I think it is in the same filing cabinet that houses the document that allows the Secretary of State to be exempt from the Geneva Convention clause about the assassination of a leader of a country...

edit on 22-12-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

The company is being indicted, Hunter being part of the executive would be a correlation. Not to mention, Biden admitted to obstruction of justice on video. That is evidence, but they haven't been proven guilty because people are afraid to investigate Biden's crimes and Democrats are obstructing justice. So there are clear evidence, just no guilty verdict because there is no investigation.

If I killed someone in public for the world to see but I am the dictator of a country is it a crime when I can't be prosecuted?? u tell me.
edit on 22-12-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You cant prove what never happened.

But nice try.

But it was YOU who made the claim, and now you surprisingly have nothing?

Again, my shocked face.

Do they pay you to lie this poorly, or do you do it pro bono?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Until/Unless indicted, everyone is "cleared". aka - "Innocent".

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Ukraine Corruption Report - GAN Business Anti Corruption Portal.

This site brings together a number of anti-corruption reports and data.

To the best of my knowledge, there are no actual reports linking Hunter Biden to corruption, despite there being a number of prosecutions of Burisma staff.

There is no report clearing Hunter Biden because there has been no valid allegation that he was involved in any corruption.

Please post specific allegations of what Hunter Biden has allegedly done, that is corrupt, if you have information of them. There seems to be a dearth of actual charges amid all the noise.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Is conflict of interest even a charge?

What law is that?

Is it an American law or a Ukrainian one?

What exactly was the conflict of interest? How do you even investigate it?

Also, would this be a conflict of interest?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

To the best of my knowledge, there are no actual reports linking Hunter Biden to corruption, despite there being a number of prosecutions of Burisma staff.

There is no report clearing Hunter Biden because there has been no valid allegation that he was involved in any corruption.

Please post specific allegations of what Hunter Biden has allegedly done, that is corrupt, if you have information of them. There seems to be a dearth of actual charges amid all the noise.

If you really care, you can start here:

threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
So.. no guilt, no crime, but he has to prove his innocence?

Guess another Trump standard his followers have taken to heart I guess. Guilty until proven innocent! Country sure is going in the wrong direction.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Is conflict of interest even a charge?

What law is that?

Is it an American law or a Ukrainian one?

What exactly was the conflict of interest? How do you even investigate it?

Also, would this be a conflict of interest?

Are you sure Kushner needed the loan?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Problem is, Democrats worked actively so that Biden Jr. never faces a court of law in the first place.

Really?

Gee whiz Einstein.

When Trump inquired to Ukraine about it, Dems tried to impeach him .
You may have heard of it, or were you on the sauce?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22

originally posted by: chr0naut

If you really care, you can start here:

threadreaderapp.com...

Well, does it seem unreasonable to you that Burisma, an energy company, purchased something from 'Wirelogic Technology AS' (a Norwegian stock exchange listed company) and 'Digitex Organization LLP', who both appear to be suppliers of mains power distribution equipment?

Honestly, the details could be some sort of corruption, but they also could be entirely legitimate and are more likely to be legitimate as such things would already have been under the microscope in the previous investigation that did find corruption at Burisma. Surely the top brass in the company would have been thoroughly audited in the first instance.

It doesn't stop someone from re-suggesting that there was impropriety after an investigation which did not find any evidence of such. Just because they can accuse, doesn't make it valid.

But there could be something in this. My guess is that there isn't and that reinvestigation is a political ploy to waste time and money.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Really?

Gee whiz Einstein.

When Trump inquired to Ukraine about it, Dems tried to impeach him .
You may have heard of it, or were you on the sauce?

Tried?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join