It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the report that clears Hunter Biden?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If you have entered into any political threads, you have heard that any and all rumblings of Hunter Biden and the Ukraine issue is totally debunked and just a "vast right wing conspiracy". Being a member of this site, I have come to realize one thing above all. Pictures or it didn't happen. So here is the opportunity. Present the report that clears Hunter of any conflict of interest, and any shady business dealings with regard to Ukraine and China.

If it can be shown, the there will be proof that Trumps impeachment was on solid ground. If not, then it might make it look like checking on this was a valid exercise. I eagerly away the goods.

Right now, it doesn't matter if Hunter Biden was the Golden State Killer, or a clone of Adolf Hitler.

Guilty or innocent its still illegal for the president of the united states to begin an investigation into him in that way. Trump should have reported any suspicions to the appropriate federal agency and then stepped back to avoid a conflict of interests.

POTUS doesn't stand for Private-investigator of the United States.

On any other day, of any other week, with any other president, I'd agree with you 100%. But As Trump was warned by Schumer, "they" have 6 ways to Sunday to get back at you. And Trump most definitely pissed in the IC's cornflakes at an early stage. So forgive me if I don't at least entertain the idea that Trump didn't Trust the FBI right then.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm:

April 21 - Zelensky wins election.

April 25 - Joe Biden announces he is running for President AND Hunter Biden steps down from Burisma.

What a coincidence.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: network dude

I checked, and CNN states that there's no evidence of wrong doing so that means Hunter Biden didn't do anything wrong.

And CNN wouldn't lie.

Could that be because Joe Biden and the corrupt leader of Ukraine fired the Prosecutor who was investigating little Biden??? Nah, probably not...

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?

NVM, that's not something americans believe in anymore.

An investigation is not a court of law either. An investigation also doesn't provide innocence or guilt, but it does provide evidence on whether a case should move forward to the courts, or not. So the OP is asking about what evidence is out there that suggests all was on the up and up? To be at the point to even ask for an inquiry into the actions of a person is now deemed as illegal is where we are at due to what the liberal majority of the House has created.

To correct your last statement. Liberals have killed the "Innocent until proven guilty" ideal since Trump came into office, so if you have a problem with that go talk to them.

Lets just go back to basics here.. Biden's son was made a multi-millionaire by a company in Ukraine with direct ties to Russian oligarchs, organized crime etc with the only skill that he is breathing, while his dad was VP and led the investigations into Ukraine corruptions. Is the fox watching the hen house here...lol

If this doesn't scream for at least a inquiry I don't know what does...Do you disagree?

And don't forget, the bigger Biden was broke when he left Obama's side a couple years ago...He too is now a multi-millionaire...

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

If you have entered into any political threads, you have heard that any and all rumblings of Hunter Biden and the Ukraine issue is totally debunked and just a "vast right wing conspiracy". Being a member of this site, I have come to realize one thing above all. Pictures or it didn't happen. So here is the opportunity. Present the report that clears Hunter of any conflict of interest, and any shady business dealings with regard to Ukraine and China.

If it can be shown, the there will be proof that Trumps impeachment was on solid ground. If not, then it might make it look like checking on this was a valid exercise. I eagerly away the goods.

Right now, it doesn't matter if Hunter Biden was the Golden State Killer, or a clone of Adolf Hitler.

Guilty or innocent its still illegal for the president of the united states to begin an investigation into him in that way. Trump should have reported any suspicions to the appropriate federal agency and then stepped back to avoid a conflict of interests.

Sez who??? Besides Trump isn't investigating any Bidens...He asked the President of Ukraine to get with the U.S. attorney general if he wanted to persue the matter...

All you progressives seem to spin the same way...And that spin is always with the lack of facts...

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Let me direct your attention here.

A taste.

The Treaty covers mutual legal assistance in criminal matters.In recent years, similar bilateral treaties have entered into force with a number of other countries. The Treaty with Ukraine contains all essential provisions sought by the United States. It will enhance our ability to investigate and prosecute a range of offenses. The Treaty is designed to be self-executing and will not re-quire new legislation.

Article 1 sets forth a non-exclusive list of the major types of assistance to be provided under the Treaty, including taking the testimony or statements of persons; providing documents, records and other items of evidence; locating or identifying persons or items;serving documents; transferring persons in custody for testimony or other purposes; executing requests for searches and seizures; assisting in proceedings related to immobilization and forfeiture of assets, restitution, and collection of fines; and, rendering any other form of assistance not prohibited by the laws of the Requested State. The scope of the Treaty includes not only criminal offenses,but also proceedings related to criminal matters, which may be civil or administrative in nature.Article 1(3) states that assistance shall be provided without regard to whether the conduct involved would constitute an offense under the laws of the Requested State

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?

NVM, that's not something americans believe in anymore.

And before you reply with a whataboutisam. No , trump has not been found guilty in a court of law so I assume he is innocent as well.

Guilty, no. But that doesn't address the OP who is talking about the MSM saying he is cleared and anyone saying otherwise is a crazy right wingnut.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Guilty or innocent its still illegal for the president of the united states to begin an investigation into him in that way. Trump should have reported any suspicions to the appropriate federal agency and then stepped back to avoid a conflict of interests. POTUS doesn't stand for Private-investigator of the United States.

Sounds like John Durham started this investigation a while ago. John Solomon has also been investigating it with Rudy Giuliani checking out the case as well. I all see Donald Trump doing with Volodymyr Zelensky is agree that these investigations should continue.

The President has stepped back from these investigation. I do not see any crime in his approval for them to take place and help get them organized with a foreign nation. I do see the Democrats going crazy with impeachment as they don't want to be exposed with there hand in the cookie jar.

Here are a few more people also investigating it, The Ukraine Boomerang.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It is late and I will be getting ready for bed very soon.I am
posting my comment on your thread's title only.My answer
to your question...The demonrats writing staff are still working
on it!

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Sez who??? Besides Trump isn't investigating any Bidens...He asked the President of Ukraine to get with the U.S. attorney general if he wanted to persue the matter...

All you progressives seem to spin the same way...And that spin is always with the lack of facts...

Ah, now the name calling starts. For you information, I'm a traditional conservative. One of the reasons that i do not support Trump is that he isn't conservative enough for me. He is a flip flopping new york millionaire who gets into more twitter fights than a teenage vegan. He hasn't built the wall or drained the swamp, but he has put in place red tape in the form of sanctions and his foolish trade war that have had real effects on blue collar America. And his Farming subsidies are big government by another name.

Trump should not have asked Ukraine to do anything. That's the problem right there. If he suspected wrongdoing he should have passed the evidence to the appropriate federal agency and then let them get on with it.

There is a reason why there is a separation of power between president and judiciary.

Any evidence against Hunter Biden is now contaminated by Trump's meddling. The case is poisoned, if he is guilty he won't ever be convicted because his lawyer will argue that the case is politically motivated and that the evidence is tainted. He will get off scot free. And it's all due to Trump interviening.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Sounds like he did bring it to the attention of the right people. What if Ukraine laws were being broken? Ukraine can't investigate? Why can't they?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

because if there is a legitimate reason to investigate the Ukraine and the Bidens then the 'abuse of power' claim in the article of impeachment is completely null and void.

Kind of late to the party.
The house impeached him already.

So I guess it's up to the senate to decide now.

Perhaps you should reread what I said.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Hunter Biden was given everything he wanted since birth..
He became a crack addict who was going around sleeping with prostitutes and strippers.
Recently he got one of those strippers pregnant.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Giuliani Reveals The Elephant In The Room!

Rudy Giullain is asking to see the report that clears Hunter as well. He is hearing lots of talking heads on tv saying that it has been debunked, but yet to find any evidence for it. Rudy has lots of documents that show how US foreign aid is given to liberal NGO's headed by George Soros along with other democratic members.

It is so obvious to see how the democratic are angry with impeachment as they do not want to lose their cash cow. Without all these slush funds how will they keep their fake news operations in business?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
There is none.
He was never under any kind of investigation.

Ooops. Sorry charlie.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

You cant prove what never happened.

But nice try.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Hey they just proved that trump witheld the aid to Ukraine about ninety minutes after his July 25th call.

What do you have to say about that? Not proof?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Mocking.
That is always a strong defense.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

He is a sap.
He was thrown out of his job for making # up.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
Its coming. Just wait for that next investigation to be completed.
Any day now.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

No! You do not investigate someone just because you feel like it.

But if there was to be an investigation it should be done by America not Ukraine.
And we already know where that would end.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join