It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the report that clears Hunter Biden?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

“Do you have any comment on Hunter Biden, the Vice President’s son, serving on the board of Burisma, a major Ukrainian Gas Company?,” the draft Q&A asked.

The recomme nded answer for Yovanovitch was: “For questions on Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma, I would refer you to Vice President Biden’s office.”

Burisma QA

Now Sleepy Joe has forgotten all about his son working at Burisma. If all the information gets memory holed will that clear Hunter on any wrong doings?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Based on the canned responses, it already has. It's a debunked conspiracy theory. Who would have thought that's all you need to say to silence the opposition. Just think if Trump had said that about the Ukraine call. there would have been no impeachment.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You make a good investigator. It is nice to think that Trump could make all this impeachment stuff just disappear by hiding his phone call to Ukraine. It kinda blows a good hole in the fake news campaign though.
edit on 21-12-2019 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Right back at you! Why are Republicans so incompetent they can't get any of these corrupt Democrats indicted?

You must not care much for Hunter. If he was imprisoned for his crimes, he likely wouldn't die of an overdose of crack coc aine. Isnt that the same stuff Mr Obama does? I hear it is highly addictive, so he is probably still on it. Obama, after all does looked pretty sucked up

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I checked, and CNN states that there's no evidence of wrong doing so that means Hunter Biden didn't do anything wrong.

And CNN wouldn't lie.

There will be no evidence if no one is allowed to ask questions or make inquiries.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Trump being impeached exposed all deep state actors.. Not sure if its 4d chess but so far its effective.a reply to: network dude

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Right back at you! Why are Republicans so incompetent they can't get any of these corrupt Democrats indicted?

Because the Prince of Darkness rules this world.. always has.. and there will always be some corrupt individuals willing to cover for crime. The alphabet agencies seem to be doing a stellar job of it !

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?

NVM, that's not something americans believe in anymore.

An investigation is not a court of law either. An investigation also doesn't provide innocence or guilt, but it does provide evidence on whether a case should move forward to the courts, or not. So the OP is asking about what evidence is out there that suggests all was on the up and up? To be at the point to even ask for an inquiry into the actions of a person is now deemed as illegal is where we are at due to what the liberal majority of the House has created.

To correct your last statement. Liberals have killed the "Innocent until proven guilty" ideal since Trump came into office, so if you have a problem with that go talk to them.

Lets just go back to basics here.. Biden's son was made a multi-millionaire by a company in Ukraine with direct ties to Russian oligarchs, organized crime etc with the only skill that he is breathing, while his dad was VP and led the investigations into Ukraine corruptions. Is the fox watching the hen house here...lol

If this doesn't scream for at least a inquiry I don't know what does...Do you disagree?

edit on 21-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?

NVM, that's not something americans believe in anymore.

And before you reply with a whataboutisam. No , trump has not been found guilty in a court of law so I assume he is innocent as well.

The question was not about innocent or guilt.
The CLAIM from those that wanted Trump impeached and now removed from office is that there was no legitimate reason to investigate Joe Biden or Hunter Biden (or Ukraine's activity during the 2016 election). It's been called a far right conspiracy and/or Russian propaganda.
So the OP is asking for confirmation of the claims being made because if there is a legitimate reason to investigate the Ukraine and the Bidens then the 'abuse of power' claim in the article of impeachment is completely null and void.

So forget about guilt, can you provide some confirmation to show that there is no reason to investigate, or are you in agreement that the impeachment is a sham? It's one or the other.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
If you have entered into any political threads, you have heard that any and all rumblings of Hunter Biden and the Ukraine issue is totally debunked and just a "vast right wing conspiracy". Being a member of this site, I have come to realize one thing above all. Pictures or it didn't happen. So here is the opportunity. Present the report that clears Hunter of any conflict of interest, and any shady business dealings with regard to Ukraine and China.

If it can be shown, the there will be proof that Trumps impeachment was on solid ground. If not, then it might make it look like checking on this was a valid exercise. I eagerly away the goods.

Right now, it doesn't matter if Hunter Biden was the Golden State Killer, or a clone of Adolf Hitler.

Guilty or innocent its still illegal for the president of the united states to begin an investigation into him in that way. Trump should have reported any suspicions to the appropriate federal agency and then stepped back to avoid a conflict of interests.

POTUS doesn't stand for Private-investigator of the United States.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If you have entered into any political threads, you have heard that any and all rumblings of Hunter Biden and the Ukraine issue is totally debunked and just a "vast right wing conspiracy". Being a member of this site, I have come to realize one thing above all. Pictures or it didn't happen. So here is the opportunity. Present the report that clears Hunter of any conflict of interest, and any shady business dealings with regard to Ukraine and China.

If it can be shown, the there will be proof that Trumps impeachment was on solid ground. If not, then it might make it look like checking on this was a valid exercise. I eagerly away the goods.

Right now, it doesn't matter if Hunter Biden was the Golden State Killer, or a clone of Adolf Hitler.

Guilty or innocent its still illegal for the president of the united states to begin an investigation into him in that way. Trump should have reported any suspicions to the appropriate federal agency and then stepped back to avoid a conflict of interests.

Would it change your mind if you knew that Ukrainians have been trying to deliver the evidence to the US but the US Embassy in Kiev never granted them Visas?

Wouldn't that change everything?

If the Ukrainians say they have evidence of wrong doing, shouldnt Trump look into it?

Isn't Trump bound by law to look into this?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Dude,
Your OP isn't so much about whether or not Hunter Biden is guilty of anything as it is what's been debunked.
Probably to the point of "Where did this Debunked claim originate?".
Right?
There' serious discussion on guilt, evidence, motive, opportunity, morality - every manner of associated issue.
There's serious discussion as to whether any investigation has been permitted on the allegations.

So we are all in agreement here on page 2: Nothing has been debunked. Or substantiated. That is all. Carry On.

ganjoa

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22

Would it change your mind if you knew that Ukrainians have been trying to deliver the evidence to the US but the US Embassy in Kiev never granted them Visas?

If the Ukrainians say they have evidence of wrong doing, shouldnt Trump look into it?

No, it wouldn't change my mind in the slightest because it doesn't change the fact that what Trump did was wrong.

As i said, it doesn't matter what Hunter Biden did or didn't do. It matters what Trump did. Trump broke protocol and tried to make a deal outside of the chain of command. You can't just do that. Especially if you are president. And that goes double as Hunter is the son of of political rival.

Any evidence that there might be is now tainted. If Hunter is guilty it's going to be almost impossibly to convict him. Especially in a US court. Hunter will simply argue that he can't get a fair trial and that any evidence against him is compromised by Trump's intervention. He is going to get away with EVERYTHING because Trump tried to make a deal rather than calling the FBI.

Trump shouldn't look into anything. He's not a lawyer and he's not an fbi agent. There is a separation of powers for a reason.

And why would they need a visa? They could travel on diplomatic papers. Or just fedex a copy of the evidence. Or take it straight to any consular office.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The report you refer to is no where to be seen because it only exists in #clownworld.

In reality, the whole planet can see exactly whats been going on since even before Trump was the nominee, and it makes the democrats and the Bidens et al and the MSM, look very dodgy.

I don't think Americans need concern themselves with threats from Russia & China as much as they need to be concerned about the threats from within. Your entire culture is under attack - from customs/traditions through to financial/economic fundamentals and onto political structures.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Why don't you and a bunch of people that agree get out and protest about this?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Liberals have killed the "Innocent until proven guilty"

And you guys let them?

Do they hold so much power that they can change this?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

because if there is a legitimate reason to investigate the Ukraine and the Bidens then the 'abuse of power' claim in the article of impeachment is completely null and void.

Kind of late to the party.
The house impeached him already.

So I guess it's up to the senate to decide now.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

And you guys let them?
Do they hold so much power that they can change this?

How do you not let them as they work to change social norms. Go fight the #metoo movement and see where that gets you as that was really the start of the whole guilty until proven innocent. The House majority and media just jumped on board. When Trump wins in 2020 and the Dems looses the house that will be a good start.

edit on 21-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22

No, it wouldn't change my mind in the slightest because it doesn't change the fact that what Trump did was wrong.

As i said, it doesn't matter what Hunter Biden did or didn't do. It matters what Trump did. Trump broke protocol and tried to make a deal outside of the chain of command. You can't just do that. Especially if you are president. And that goes double as Hunter is the son of of political rival.

Any evidence that there might be is now tainted. If Hunter is guilty it's going to be almost impossibly to convict him. Especially in a US court. Hunter will simply argue that he can't get a fair trial and that any evidence against him is compromised by Trump's intervention. He is going to get away with EVERYTHING because Trump tried to make a deal rather than calling the FBI.

Trump shouldn't look into anything. He's not a lawyer and he's not an fbi agent. There is a separation of powers for a reason.

And why would they need a visa? They could travel on diplomatic papers. Or just fedex a copy of the evidence. Or take it straight to any consular office.

So the Ukrainians have been trying to get evidence to US for over a year now and it doesn't matter to you bc Trump?

Another one allergic to the facts.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

On any other day, of any other week, with any other president, I'd agree with you 100%. But As Trump was warned by Schumer, "they" have 6 ways to Sunday to get back at you. And Trump most definitely pissed in the IC's cornflakes at an early stage. So forgive me if I don't at least entertain the idea that Trump didn't Trust the FBI right then.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join