It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the report that clears Hunter Biden?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
If you have entered into any political threads, you have heard that any and all rumblings of Hunter Biden and the Ukraine issue is totally debunked and just a "vast right wing conspiracy". Being a member of this site, I have come to realize one thing above all. Pictures or it didn't happen. So here is the opportunity. Present the report that clears Hunter of any conflict of interest, and any shady business dealings with regard to Ukraine and China.

If it can be shown, the there will be proof that Trumps impeachment was on solid ground. If not, then it might make it look like checking on this was a valid exercise. I eagerly away the goods.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Hopefully you have a lot of free time.

This may take a while...

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?

NVM, that's not something americans believe in anymore.

And before you reply with a whataboutisam. No , trump has not been found guilty in a court of law so I assume he is innocent as well.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BrennanHuff22

threads here seem to last as long as time itself. I just know someone can show how the debunking was done. I mean, it would be the most ignorant thing ever to make the claim, but not be able to back it up. Like saying something like "everyone debunked it, just look it up". But I'm sure we don't have anyone on this site that damn dumb.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

How do you prove someone has committed a crime?

ETA: and I totally agree with you here
edit on 21-12-2019 by network dude because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I checked, and CNN states that there's no evidence of wrong doing so that means Hunter Biden didn't do anything wrong.

And CNN wouldn't lie.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Ooh Ooh!
pick me pick me! I know!

You Investigate!

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Ooh Ooh!
pick me pick me! I know!

You Investigate!

wait, what?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

a reply to: BrennanHuff22

threads here seem to last as long as time itself. I just know someone can show how the debunking was done. I mean, it would be the most ignorant thing ever to make the claim, but not be able to back it up. Like saying something like "everyone debunked it, just look it up". But I'm sure we don't have anyone on this site that damn dumb.

You may get the one poster who will post the picture of 6 Ukrainians holding up signs protesting Shokin as evidence that Hunter Biden is not corrupt, but I dont think that is the proof you are looking for. LOL

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Not sure how this totally debunked theory took off. Giuliani has all sorts of proof on paper and legitimate records and he said if anything happens to him , there are instructions on where all the evidence is.

Debunked ? pfft .. only in someone’s fantasy world.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
John Solomon PDF document

Here is a link to the original documents released by John Solomon on his Scribe account. Got some stuff there about Hunter Biden and Burisma. As for being an actual report that clears Hunter, hmm, does not look good.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Right back at you! Why are Republicans so incompetent they can't get any of these corrupt Democrats indicted?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Wrong forum,

Put it in the jokes section, or if there is one for would be dictators.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Right back at you! Why are Republicans so incompetent they can't get any of these corrupt Democrats indicted?

wat? Use google translate please. speak 'merican.

I'm just looking at if Biden Jr. has been absolved of any wrongdoing by an investigation. In my country you are innocent until proven guilty. Biden Jr. may well be innocent, and he is presumed to be so until evidence is presented that he isn't and a jury finds him guilty. But a large part of that process is AN INVESTIGATION. Please keep up.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Don't worry, Durhams criminal investigation is still ongoing 😘

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

If you have entered into any political threads, you have heard that any and all rumblings of Hunter Biden and the Ukraine issue is totally debunked and just a "vast right wing conspiracy". Being a member of this site, I have come to realize one thing above all. Pictures or it didn't happen. So here is the opportunity. Present the report that clears Hunter of any conflict of interest, and any shady business dealings with regard to Ukraine and China.

If it can be shown, the there will be proof that Trumps impeachment was on solid ground. If not, then it might make it look like checking on this was a valid exercise. I eagerly away the goods.

This is America. We have due process and you are presumed innocent until proven guilty ........errrrr wait....

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Never hinder the enemy whilst it is in the process of destroying itself.

They're being patient, not incompetent.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
There is probably no report that clears Hunter or Joe. They just concluded with pressure from the old administration that there was nothing to investigate. That is how stuff works in the top of our government, but on the bright side, it keeps people from getting fired that are under the heads of departments. Nothing would have ever got blamed on Biden, one of his aids would have lost their job or the head of some other state department would have to fire a manager or something.

We live in a world where passing the buck is always happening. At least nobody innocent lost their job for following orders since the investigation was cancelled.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Gee, I don't know... maybe because when the President started asking questions the Democrats then impeached him.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?

Problem is, Democrats worked actively so that Biden Jr. never faces a court of law in the first place.
And this, DESPITE his Dad publicly admitting he got the Ukranian prosecutor fired for it
Like shooting a cop trying to stop a bank robber.

Nothing to see here.
Democrats are entitled to their corruption money....
edit on 21-12-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join