It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Club Med is Ukraine! Impeachment? Look at the Nord Stream 2 Russia & Ukraine Alliance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Memo To all MSM controlled and corrupted Americans

Does anyone recall that the USA has been building huge LNG export centers along our Southern Coast. LNG [Liquefied Natural Gas] was to be exported to Europe. It would also reduce our national debt. Here's a paragraph from the USA EIA:

EIA.GOV

[ex]Natural gas deliveries to U.S. facilities producing liquefied natural gas (LNG) for export set a monthly record in July 2019, averaging 6.0 billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/d)—7% of the total U.S. dry natural gas production—according to data from OPIS PointLogic Energy. In the first seven months of 2019, natural gas feedstock deliveries to LNG export facilities have been the fastest growing among all U.S. natural gas consumption sectors

Oh so a guy gets impeached over apparently "holding back" from releasing and giving Ukraine USA money for what and to fight just who and whom. What oh, so Ukraine is the new Club Med for all things Democrat. OK, I get it. So they say he delayed it. Well based on Nord Stream 2 natural gas pipeline deal why is the USA even giving Ukraine a penny. Oh because the Comrade and China owned USA MSM said to along with Chinese and Russian controlled Democratic party . Those nasty Russians? Huh. I mean just on the heels of impeachment over nothing the Russians and Ukraine are in each others back pocket and have been for years to develop the Natural Gas Nord Stream 2 pipeline. So Hunter Biden was on someones board of directors along with other Democrats in other positions of power and influence over there. Why? To cash in and sell out the USA that's why. Does anyone recall that the USA made the largest natural Gas shipping center to export liquefied natural gas to Europe while back in Ukraine, its now very obvious that Ukraine remains a Russian satellite state and Trump knew it. So did the Democrats and our MSM. [Also read recent Pentagon resignations] The USA MSM obviously has been pushing FAKE news and a false narrative over Ukraine, Joe Biden, Trump and the Democrats.

Filth

Nord Stream 2: Trump approves sanctions on Russia gas pipeline

edit on 21-12-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

It is blatantly obvious that US government officials have been using Ukraine to extort US tax payers and probably Ukrainian tax payers. Maybe US and Ukrainian citizens can form an alliance and start a grass roots type of movement to actually try getting to the bottom of it and at least taking down some of those responsible...

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Start by storming Deutsche bank and I can bet you'll find all sorts of fun stuff.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Start by storming Deutsche bank and I can bet you'll find all sorts of fun stuff.

more like the career politicians and their children (COUGH COUGH.. Joe Biden letting his son fly on Air Force 2 funded by our tax dollars so that Hunter can "work" for a Ukrainian gas company and get payed over half a million)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
We know of so much corruption that the Obama administration was involved in that goes through Ukraine, but you connecting the North Stream 2 pipeline to this is adding a really good point. So we have:

1. * Direct (so called "passive") corruption and bribery of Hunter Biden receiving $166,666.66 per month from Burisma

2. * Direct bribery (so called "active") corruption of Joe Biden forcing Viktor Shokin out and successor Lutsenko shutting down the Burisma investigation

3. * Do-Not-Investigate lists and demands made by the US Embassy on Ukrainian law enforcement

4. * The US Embassy blocking travel of whistle-blowers like Shokin and Ukrainian parliamentarians to the USA by withholding their visas, a scheme that was known at least as early as spring 2019, and even after the firing of ambassador Mari Yovanovich, its is still going on to this day.

5. * Massive money laundering schemes through Lithuania (or Latvia?), Cyprus, and USA banks, with Lithuanian (or Latvian) government having informed Ukraine and US of the suspected money laundering, with US Embassy forcing the lid on it in the Ukraine and US DoJ never investigating.

6. * ... more ... all the way back, Steele garbage, Uranium One ...

And now you have added the North Stream 2 pipeline to it, which is strategically extremely important as it would make Germany and all of Europe a subject of blackmail to Russia, would create huge revenues for Russia and of course the USA could deliver into the market, but a little bit more costly as shipping LNG is more expensive than pipelining.

New extreme sanctions against the Swiss contractor firm that's building the pipeline have been enacted, and Trump will be signed soon, or has already signed (and why not already signed last week?), that would crush that Swiss contractor is they do not immediately cease and desist. Pretty tough measure, last minute measure.

edit on 21-12-2019 by Guber because: adding actual content, and fighting with the list formatting feature (that's defunct)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Well if there's a some sort of money laundering going on, go after the bank right next door to the source.

War is a great way to move money around to your rich buddies.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Guber

Excellent OP on your own! This really really smells. I remember years ago about Russia wanting to build a pipeline to Europe but I thought is was along their southern border so I forgot about it until I read the articles on Nord Stream 2. What a freaking crock of sheet this impeachment sheet. Oh so I read it on RT Today. Oh, thats right as we are told not to read that site.

Also a big shout out to all of those who resign and return to the public "unscathed" such as the Pentagon resignations. A big whoopee sheet to those guys who get to live another day probably with USA pensions of course. A simple slap on the hand.

So whats up over at the CIA on this?

Too many people who screw american's get away routinely.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I totally believe that it is now time to say that almost all of the MSM in the USA are "the enemy within" along with a prominent political party. Obviously bribed or hijacked by either the Chinese, Russians, Drug Cartels or other Et Al.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Its a New Years wish!

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Corporations that have their hands in each others affairs is what's causing this. Building a financial empire off the backs of the working class. Resources are and have been in the sights of the ultra rich and start wars over them. This is what is happening in Ukraine. There is a reason why the people of Ukraine were calling for Shokins removal, he slipped up, sometimes these corrupt people do, and they get ousted by their own (Biden).

Look at the difference between Iraq, Afghanistan and Ukraine, two of them were proxy wars, to gain control over natural resources, one of them were merely a spectacle.

But, what are we to do when we lap it all up, and accept it? Buy into the corporate greed, fill the coffers of the media gas-lighting everyone into a fiasco to hate each other while ad revenue builds up.
edit on 21-12-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Soooooooo.... You guys want the Nord Stream II to be completed?

Because that would cost Ukraine millions, maybe billions. Not that we care, but it seems to be a bigger problem on your side of the ocean.

Or is it that we just do NOT want to buy your very expensive LNG?

Or is it that its just nice to have a hand around the neck of your allies (Germany) and simultanously around Russias neck?

Besides, Russia NEVER, even in the deepest depths of Cold War has ever even mentioned throttleling the gas support in their pipelines to Germany. We can trust *them* more than *you*, and that should be a point for all of you.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I agree with you but my point is the USA continue to drive the "bad Russians" 1950's sheet that the Democrats have been playing since 2016. Yet they knew dam well about Nord Stream II going through Ukraine well before 2016 and by knowing same they were OK with Russia.

The entire impeachment thing is a hoax. USA needs martial law but Trump probably cant go there as he would need Congress to approve it or some 9th circuit court signoff crap. All I know is that when we fall you fall in Deutschland.

Und Ya?

Glaubst du, Greta Thunberg sieht aus wie ein Hund? Und..........braucht einen weiner in den arsch

edit on 23-12-2019 by Waterglass because: added

new topics

top topics

join