posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:40 AM
We know of so much corruption that the Obama administration was involved in that goes through Ukraine, but you connecting the North Stream 2
pipeline to this is adding a really good point. So we have:
- * Direct (so called "passive") corruption and bribery of Hunter Biden receiving $166,666.66 per month from Burisma
- * Direct bribery (so called "active") corruption of Joe Biden forcing Viktor Shokin out and successor Lutsenko shutting down the Burisma
- * Do-Not-Investigate lists and demands made by the US Embassy on Ukrainian law enforcement
- * The US Embassy blocking travel of whistle-blowers like Shokin and Ukrainian parliamentarians to the USA by withholding their visas, a scheme that
was known at least as early as spring 2019, and even after the firing of ambassador Mari Yovanovich, its is still going on to this day.
- * Massive money laundering schemes through Lithuania (or Latvia?), Cyprus, and USA banks, with Lithuanian (or Latvian) government having informed
Ukraine and US of the suspected money laundering, with US Embassy forcing the lid on it in the Ukraine and US DoJ never investigating.
- * ... more ... all the way back, Steele garbage, Uranium One ...
And now you have added the North Stream 2 pipeline to it, which is strategically extremely important as it would make Germany and all of Europe a
subject of blackmail to Russia, would create huge revenues for Russia and of course the USA could deliver into the market, but a little bit more
costly as shipping LNG is more expensive than pipelining.
New extreme sanctions against the Swiss contractor firm that's building the pipeline have been enacted, and Trump will be signed soon, or has already
signed (and why not already signed last week?), that would crush that Swiss contractor is they do not immediately cease and desist. Pretty tough
measure, last minute measure.
edit on 21-12-2019 by Guber because: adding actual content, and fighting with the list formatting feature (that's defunct)