It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After learning this today, I have a serious issue with this song

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Lots of songs from back in the day with creepy lyrics.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Dunno...to busy checkin out that smokin hot girl to listen to the stupid song. Lol

a reply to: Slichter

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
The vast majority of todays pop stars don't write their own material, it's written for them by older writers hired by the corporate entertaiment bussinesses promoting them. I guess that only makes it creepier and more disturbing.

Her and her brother write the songs.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Billie is a very talented song writer.
She does what I call smart lyrics.

Honestly there are artists, and artist is a loose term, out there that sing songs much more offensive and blatant that Billie.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Boxers and a Tshirt is lingerie?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

A single line and you have songs like this:

Sex sells, Madonna proved that. she even posed nude in a 'art photography' book when she was 16 I think. No one cared.
edit on 21-12-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Boxers and a Tshirt is lingerie?

Lol...sometimes...

But to be honest I find this girl more attractive than Katy Perry or Beyonce.
She has major sex appeal which is better than cleavage and short skirts.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Too much outrage over the inconsequential.

I assume this is eilish? Shes an edgy artist just being edgy.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Ummm, lol?

2nd sexally laced line I wrote back when I just turned 18.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
OMG, WHO CARES???

It's obviously supposed to be a ridiculous, goofy song. Billie is actually a really talented girl, and a breath of fresh air in teen pop. Edginess sells, and she's now an 18 year old multi millionaire who actually writes her own music. I'm sure her music will mature now that she's already established. Think: Lady Gaga. Look at her music 10 years ago compared to now. The "shock" made her one of the most famous artists in history, and Billie is well on her way.

Also, weird choice of forum. How is this political? Mud pit material?
edit on 21-12-2019 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
oh yeah little satanic Billie Eilish born into the music industry to slut up the younger generation.

The purpose of the music industry to make the little girls sluts and the little boys dumb dunk gangster idiots.

Welcome to backwards world.

And of course there will be people like the poster above me who refuse to see the propaganda that are making the children the dumbest sluts in the world.

I've been watching this play out since i was 19. Im 35 now and the girls are soooooooo much sluttier today than they were even ten years ago. The guys are dumber and drunker too.

The plan is playing out perfectly.

Look how stupid and slutty these little chicks are today. It's mind blowing.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
oh yeah little satanic Billie Eilish born into the music industry to slut up the younger generation.

The purpose of the music industry to make the little girls sluts and the little boys dumb dunk gangster idiots.

And of course there will be people like the poster above me who refuse to see the propaganda that are making the children the dumbest sluts in the world.

I've been watching this play out since i was 19. Im 35 now and the girls are soooooooo much sluttier today than they were even ten years ago. The guys are dumber and drunker too.

Yeah, I'm older than you and I have 3 daughters who listen to her. They're all straight A students who aren't interested in dating.

The difference between us is that you are insane.

Dark and sexual themes in music has always been a thing.

Also, none of her music is satanic. If you're referring to "All the Good Girls Go to Hell", it's about humans destroying the planet.
edit on 21-12-2019 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Yeah, I'm older than you and I have 3 daughters who listen to her. They're all straight A students who aren't interested in dating.

The difference between us is that you are insane.

Dark and sexual themes in music has always been a thing.

Also, none of her music is satanic. If you're referring to "All the Good Girls Go to Hell", it's about humans destroying the planet.

you are clueless sir.

Research just a little bit of the occult.

Hollywood is Satans Church.

100 bucks says Billie Eilish is the next girl to pull a Britney Spears, go crazy, shave her head, and start claiming she's the anti christ. Give it a couple years.

People don't really understand what satanism is. It's just materialism. Im not saying she's sacrificing babies or anything.

Satanism is about materialistic worship and inverting anything moral.

Hence slutting up the young girls and dumbing down the boys.

Look around. The younger generation are coc aine feening slutty dumb ass drunk materialistic idiots. The music lyrics get dumber and dumber every year. Look at the rappers they are promoting.

Why you think suicide rates are so high? They are creating a materialistic satanic paradise with no spiritual evolution or meaning.

backwards world.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

MSM, Hollywood and the movie industry feed us what we ask for. If people didn't support or purchase their product it would soon change.

I remember when Taylor Swift was supposed to be the one that broke that trend. The good wholesome gal that had her own business and didn't have to be beholding to the Satanic music industry. Well we see how that worked out for her.

We can't blame the industry for what we purchase. I know it is hard to buck the system. Taylor Swift made that very evident, but we will never win if we keep giving in.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

It's not something "society accepts," it's something people with garbage taste in music accept. You can't be FOR "freedom of speech" and against free speech at the same time; --that's a job for the identitarian left.

Performative outrage is so performative. The singer is cultivating outrage to conjure fame. You only have to watch if you buy a ticket and even then, you may wander off to browse the concessions at your leisure.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I recently discovered Ellish and I rather like her style, at least "Bad Guy".

Catchy song.

As far as what the OP is concerned about, there are plenty of other artists who discuss such things as "underage" sex.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
agreed 100%.

This is what we chose as humanity though as a lesson in conscious and spiritual evolution. I think what it all boils down to is we have to go through the darkest conscious realms possible to fully understand ourselves.

people want to hear a 16 year old "hot chick" talk about #ing her friends dads. It sells. Oooh it's "provocative."

We've been saying this forever , the plan is also to normalize pedophilia. This is just one step in that direction. If we keep going this way, 20 years from now the kids growing up to this song will think its completely normal for children to # adults because they were indoctrinated by the media.

it's just the darkness humanity has chosen to explore. We have to understand why its wrong and how it manipulates the collective consciousness in the long run so humanity doesn't fall into this trap a million years down the road if we make it...

Im just over here saying it is wrong because the mass media creates the fear, the whores, the drunks, the idiots, the war, the ignorance, the complete devolution of spirituality in order to create a reincarnation trap with constant war, death, destruction and misery.

People have no clue how much their minds are manipulated for Satan to run the Earth. Everyone thinks, "hey this how the world is, it's normal". They don't realize to what extent our consciousness creates reality.

Billie Eilish is a pawn to socially engineer a spiritually and mentally retarded population to create a satanic paradise for the baby eating elite. hahah

Welcome to Earth. Which direction shall we go?

edit on 21-12-2019 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

As a former satanist, I can tell you that I need not research the occult, and that you're wrong. Not everything is a conspiracy. Most music is just that, music. Art for entertainment. Sluts were just as common when I was young as they are now. You suffer from misunderstanding a new generation. Our parents thought our clothes were stupid, and our music was the devil. Happens every generation.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

As a former satanist, I can tell you that I need not research the occult, and that you're wrong. Not everything is a conspiracy. Most music is just that, music. Art for entertainment. Sluts were just as common when I was young as they are now. You suffer from misunderstanding a new generation. Our parents thought our clothes were stupid, and our music was the devil. Happens every generation.

Haha yeah completely normal. Nothing to see here.

It's a subtle way of manipulating your mind.

You fell for it. you were a satanist. You fell for the indoctrination by the media and now you think this is all normal.

The older generations are saying our music is satanic because it literally is. Jimmy Page lives in Crowley house.

bob dylan literally says he made a bargain with the Chief commander of the this earth and the world we can't see.

Billy Ray Cyrus says his daughter was taken by the dark side.

Too many examples of celebrities admitting they worship satan to ignore these days.

You just don't understand what Satanism really is.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

thats from billie elish she turned like 18 last week or something ,i think it more plays into the semi weird younger but legal women seem to like "dad" bods now . its gotten me laid a few times so im not gonna complain but sure not trying to wife any of them as all they seem to want is some fun with out strings attached

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join