It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moral Depravity Has No Limits: Cenk Uygur (Young Turks) Says Legalize Bestiality

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hanz...

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Stereotypes exist for a reason.

Case in point.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Lilroanie

I am so sick what these freaks have done to a once wonderful state

People don't seem to want to accept the fact that California is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions...

Real Wrath-of-God type stuff!!!.........40 years of darkness !!!... Earthquakes,... Mass Hysteria !!!...Human sacrifice !!!,... Dogs and Democrats sleeping together.!!!

edit on 21-12-2019 by provocateur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: provocateur

People don't seem to want to accept the fact that California is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions...

Real Wrath-of-God type stuff!!!.........40 years of darkness !!!... Earthquakes,... Mass Hysteria !!!...Human sacrifice !!!,... Dogs and Democrats sleeping together.!!!

we call that, Thursday.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I hear that one dude already eats babies, so this seems like an easy, logical step for him.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

My favorite is that montage/clip during 2016 election night when those 4 imbeciles are losing their mind as more electoral votes went to Trump... that and that psycho lefty thing when it(/she?) cries at the sky like the lead singer of an emo-screamo band after hearing that Trump got elected President.

Things that make me all tingly/warm inside

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
chunk yogurt is a major loser! won't acknowlege the Armenian genocide, and now he has sex with animals and wants it legal! liberal progressive my ass, he's a regressive whiny animal abuser who should be left alone on the funny farm called the young turks that no one should never watch again! I'm sure he's not abusing animals, but the guy is a moron

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This moron, that I'd never heard of until I clicked this thread, hardly represents the whole of progressives, democrats, etc... No more than "legitimate rape" guy represents the Republicans.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: provocateur

Heh not sure if you're joking but we are already there. Not in the terms you posted but cost of living and ability to run a business, build a home, have drinking water, not be taxed for literally everything with zero to show for it, walk the streets without ending up with Plague, Typhus or Hep A.

I could go on but the post is about a disgusting creep coming into a red area and spewing this s**t after we already had our guy Steve Knight lose his seat by theft (physical destruction of R ballots) of our votes to another idiot who had no plans to help her area or even try to follow our wants, needs and desires as our representative.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
This moron, that I'd never heard of until I clicked this thread, hardly represents the whole of progressives, democrats, etc... No more than "legitimate rape" guy represents the Republicans.

Hell man, just own it.

The drive to the bottom of sick immoral crap is being led by the Progressive wing of the Democratic party. I thought screwing with children's heads and pumping them full of hormones was bad but it never stops.... when they win on the moral depravity front, they immediately go lower, and lower, and lower.

Sick people driving society to ruin and the idiots who support and help them do it. After all, it is just "Love" right?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Chunk is a deplorable in a big sack unto himself. Anyone decent leaves TYT in the muck.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
WTactualF??
I've never been able to watch Young Turks. This just gives me even more reason not to watch. This is beyond sick. Who the hell thinks like that!?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: provocateur

LOL

(Sorry, this one earned a legit LOL cos' unlike "cenk" it was funny).

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
And don't forget, these are the same Young Turks who are part of the Justice Democrats that put AOC in power. Coincidence? Likely not.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

One guy doesn't mean all progressives are for beastility .. The lady he was talking to was even wierded out by it..

Why try to attach a large group of people to one guy's wierd opinion?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Whether he was trying to make a joke about it, or was not, I've never seen such a completely warped a^^hole as this before, and he's a politician? How did people ever elect him into office, is baffling and troubling!

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ooh jeez really?? He's obviously mucking about, but hey election season, so every thing is game...

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
An they call Carnivores cruel.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The Democrats are making silly stupid attemps at destabilizing america.
I think russia or/and china are behind this.
hillary clinton and obama has sold out the us.
they sold uranium and military secrets.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
dont want to see the clip but gods no.

No no. Thats a genie to stay in the bottle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join