It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moral Depravity Has No Limits: Cenk Uygur (Young Turks) Says Legalize Bestiality

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I did not think Progressives could surprise me anymore.... I was wrong.

This "progressive champion" is actually arguing for sex with animals "if" the animal "enjoys" it. What the hell is wrong with these people? Seriously?

The moral depravity has no limits does it?

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The Democrats seem to let anyone run on their ticket if they are popular people. What happened to ethics these days....oh, yeah, he is in California, I forgot that.

In the State of California, ethics is classified as a possible carcinogen.
edit on 20-12-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This is one of the morons running in my district to replace Katie "Throuple" Hill. She only won when they threw out 1000s of republican votes because they were "provisional". Forget most were long registered Rs,decades registered, and never an issue with our ballots before. I just hope they don't do the same thing for this creep, everyone I know is going to try to get Steve Knight back. But keep reading, he also said,

But after Sanders gave his imprimatur to a candidate who once said that his inability to get laid in Miami meant that “the genes of women are flawed”

Source

I am so sick what these freaks have done to a once wonderful state

ETA: and guys please look at a voting map of California, even North Los Angeles County! Quit lumping "California" in all this crazy s**t. 90% of the landmass of people are sane. We are just outnumbered by the crazies in a couple cities, and most of them aren't even from California. They are transplants!
edit on 12/20/2019 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
We conducted an independent poll... our horses stand firmly against this.

They further stated that, and I quote, "we will kick the consonants out of that guy"...

"eU(sometimes Y)u" better steer clear of N. Idaho...
edit on 20-12-2019 by madmac5150 because: Jeffery Epstein didn't kill himself...

edit on 20-12-2019 by madmac5150 because: I forgot the soy based "bacon bits"...

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

They further stated that, and I quote, "we will kick the consonants out of that guy"...

Very bunny joke

Wait, maybe I should not say anything, they might be letting beastiality is actually the B in LGBTQ
edit on 20-12-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Tell me this is one of those "The Onion" style parodies.
Please .

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

This "progressive champion" is actually arguing for sex with animals "if" the animal "enjoys" it. What the hell is wrong with these people? Seriously?

www.liveleak.com...

Nope.. their moral depravity knows no limits. Just watch what’s next... sex with children “if” the children want sex. It’s bound to happen sooner or later. Enough of the elite do it illegally, it won’t take much to eventually pass it as law.
edit on 20-12-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

www.liveleak.com...

Nope.. their moral depravity knows no limits. Just watch what’s next... sex with children “if” the children want sex. It’s bound to happen sooner or later. Enough of the elite do it illegally, it won’t take much to eventually pass it as law.

I tend to agree with you on that probability.

Because it is "Love".... and who are we to judge... LOL

Sick, sick, people.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Maybe if he was on the receiving end of Trigger he might have a different POV. Nah, probably not.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Very bunny joke

Wait, maybe I should not say anything, they might be letting beastiality is actually the B in LGBTQ

I'm glad that someone got that.

I was losing faith...

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I guess beasts should be given voting rights as well as a social security number too !

Fair's fair ...

🐗🐄🐕🐹🐔🦘🐸🦉

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Very bunny joke

I was losing faith...

I must be tired, it is one AM and I messed up coherency on my post I made. Been studying the chemistries that are elevated or are deficient in Alzheimer and dementia patients brains and I am finding some pretty sick stuff that is elevating people's risks. The problem is that The medical trade and the FDA are not examining this research and the pharma companies are investing in chasing the wrong demon path. So their medicines don't work, they are targeting the wrong molecules. Research five years or more ago mentioned an association and they quickly used that research as evidence to approve their medicine, an association does not mean a cause some times, and evidently the Pharma companies are going to continue selling their meds because they are approved and they want to make more money.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Very bunny joke

I was losing faith...

I must be tired, it is one AM and I messed up coherency on my post I made. Been studying the chemistries that are elevated or are deficient in Alzheimer and dementia patients brains and I am finding some pretty sick stuff that is elevating people's risks. The problem is that The medical trade and the FDA are not examining this research and the pharma companies are investing in chasing the wrong demon path. So their medicines don't work, they are targeting the wrong molecules. Research five years or more ago mentioned an association and they quickly used that research as evidence to approve their medicine, an association does not mean a cause some times, and evidently the Pharma companies are going to continue selling their meds because they are approved and they want to make more money.

I thought I drank too much... you got me beat.

We are still planning to let the horses kick their teeth out...

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
What two consenting adults want to do between themselves is their business. Going around getting it on with anything that moves is crossing a disturbing line. The one thing more troubling than someone even calling for this is them getting elected. I fell sick just thinking about this stuff...

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
What two consenting adults want to do between themselves is their business. Going around getting it on with anything that moves is crossing a disturbing line. The one thing more troubling than someone even calling for this is them getting elected. I fell sick just thinking about this stuff...

I think I saw this plot on Cinemax... really late at night...

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

www.liveleak.com...

Time to invest in virgin wool I guess ?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Can we bring polygamy back already?

I really could use some help around the house.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

They really don't care if the animal enjoys it or not.

Proof: www.indiatoday.in...

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Sodom...Gemorrah...and Bambi...a reply to: infolurker

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Cenk believes that paying off a home and living debt free is dumb. He literally said that on his show. I was watching one day and busted out laughing. Really? So I'm a dummy. I'm dumb for paying for college myself, getting promotion after promotion on my own merit, living below my means, paying off all debt before the age of 45.

If I'm so dumb then what does that make his audience. Are they feeble minded? Mentally retarded? I would like to know but he never invites anyone on his show with an opposing view on any topic.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join