It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISC Judge Demands Info About FBI Lawyer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

In an order unsealed Friday, Judge Rosemary Collyer asked the Justice Department to identify steps to ensure the accuracy of those filings and whether the unnamed DOJ lawyer was ever disciplined.

www.foxnews.com...

I am on the fence as to the veracity of such requests. I would have to mention this at the end of the article:

While Collyer is stepping down as presiding judge, she will remain on the FISC until her term expires in March 2020

Does this give her the freedom to unearth the truth or a licence to obfuscate?
I would think if the FISC was bothered or recognized wrong doing it would have acted sooner.
I am hoping I am wrong and the FISC is serious about the wrong doing uncovered in the Horrorwitz report and criminal charges are soon to come from the John Durham investigation.
We are getting close to showtime.
edit on Fri Dec 20 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: added the appropriate tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Well she is still a judge and can make lawful orders until the day she steps down from the bench. I'd say yes she can...now it comes down to will the FBI and DOJ drag their feet on it and if so will any of her colleagues take up the torch after she is gone.
edit on 20-12-2019 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I am looking forward to having this followed up properly. If she gets the ball rolling it will keep rolling.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
True, there is no need to question her integrity at this moment however the FBI and DOJ have not kept up their part of the bargain during the Operation Crossfire Hurricane investigation period, as the IG Horrorwitz report and testimony proved.
AG Sessions was forced to recuse himself and the rest is history unfolding to this moment.

Naturally William Barr has changed the equation and John Durhams' investigation holds the future as it stands. With every new report we get closer to the end, I can't wait to see the plot twists as the true villains emerge.
We all have our own ideas of just how this will end, can't wait to see how the story unfolds.

originally posted by: RickyD

Well she is still a judge and can make lawful orders until the day she steps down from the bench. I'd say yes she can...now it comes down to will the FBI and DOJ drag their feet on it and if so will any of her colleagues take up the touch after she is gone.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

The FISA Court judges approve almost every one of these Spy warrant applications.

A whopping 99% are approved: www.npr.org...

MEGA Liar James Comey said they are VERY DIFFICULT to get approved.

Here's a link from an Orlando newspaper, pointing out how a local judge approved the April 2017 Carter Page spy warrant re-application.

www.orlandosentinel.com...

Considering that the FAKE Steele-Dossier had to be added to the Carter Page application, in order to get it approved by the FISA judges, shows how WEAK the FBI's case was.
edit on 12/20/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Nice point. I remember you clarified that John Durham will make news with indictments not a report, opened my eyes to that,

I also saw the word game Comey played. Comey failed terribly as you make the point that the FISA warrants are not hard to get when you lie and fabricate evidence as there is not a defense to counter the request for the warrant.
I am in the John Durham bringing justice via the "storm" camp.
We are very close, I would say 8-10 weeks away from touchdown.

originally posted by: carewemust

The FISA Court judges approve almost every one of these Spy warrant applications.

Here's a link from an Orlando newspaper, pointing out how a local judge approved the April 2017 Carter Page spy warrant re-application.

Considering that the FAKE Steele-Dossier had to be added to the Carter Page application, in order to get it approved by the FISA judges, shows how WEAK the FBI's case was.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

In an order unsealed Friday, Judge Rosemary Collyer asked the Justice Department to identify steps to ensure the accuracy of those filings and whether the unnamed DOJ lawyer was ever disciplined.

www.foxnews.com...

I am on the fence as to the veracity of such requests. I would have to mention this at the end of the article:

While Collyer is stepping down as presiding judge, she will remain on the FISC until her term expires in March 2020

I would think if the FISC was bothered or recognized wrong doing it would have acted sooner.
I am hoping I am wrong and the FISC is serious about the wrong doing uncovered in the Horrorwitz report and criminal charges are soon to come from the John Durham investigation.
edit on Fri Dec 20 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: added the appropriate tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Trying to throw someone under the bus??? It wasn't just a lawyer...Rosenstein signed some of those fake warrents as well as Comey I believe and others, knowing the information they gave was false...That fake information went thru a lot of hands before any judge ok'd them...

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

If she is not guilty of something, why is she resigning???

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
FISA Judge Collyer Steps Down Unexpectedly

Judge Rosemary Collyer will be stepping down due to health issues. Her integrity does sound pretty sick at the moment.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Thanks for adding to the discussion.
I wasn't ready to impugn her but it is starting to look bad for her and the court.
This is happening in real-time so I would expect the mockingbirds to be chirping in unison tomorrow,
I will be keeping an eye out.

originally posted by: kwakakev
FISA Judge Collyer Steps Down Unexpectedly

Judge Rosemary Collyer will be stepping down due to health issues. Her integrity does sound pretty sick at the moment.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Great find, this story is unfolding right before our eyes.

originally posted by: Iscool

www.foxnews.com...

Trying to throw someone under the bus??? It wasn't just a lawyer...Rosenstein signed some of those fake warrents as well as Comey I believe and others, knowing the information they gave was false...That fake information went thru a lot of hands before any judge ok'd them...

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
we'll see rickyd.
Thanks for chiming in. This is another big angle that relates to the John Durham investigation and the Horrorwitz investigation so we will certainly learn more in the coming days/weeks.

originally posted by: RickyD

Well she is still a judge and can make lawful orders until the day she steps down from the bench. I'd say yes she can...now it comes down to will the FBI and DOJ drag their feet on it and if so will any of her colleagues take up the touch after she is gone.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Attorney Joe DiGenova says the FISA Court conducted an internal investigation after IG Horowitz alerted them to what he had found. The court judges discovered that the Obama Administration had been deceiving them since at least 2012.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Comey is now saying many things that don't add up. He said that Crossfire Hurricane was 7 layers deep and he had little knowledge of it. If that is true, then why was it being run from his executive level by people he talked to every single day. Impossible. He was also signing the FISA warrants. Sounds to me like it was the exact opposite. There was no 7 layers. It was him and his staff.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Collyear as briefed by Flynn about the FISA abuse 3 days after the FIRST FISA warrant was approved in 2016.
No comment from her while it was re-approved TWO MORE times.
No comment until DoJ IG Horowitz files his report almost two weeks ago..
Then a late-weak demand order for the FBI to propose fixes b y yesterday (12/20) and future implementation.
Then she resigns as Chief, only to keep her seat until March.

The only question I have is Chief Justice Roberts involved in this intentional malfeasance?

ganjoa

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Comey is now saying many things that don't add up. He said that Crossfire Hurricane was 7 layers deep and he had little knowledge of it.

Yeah, this is such a glaring lie considering the case involved the President, he would be right on it. Could it be a hidden reference that he is taking orders from Satan in some Deep Underground Military Base near the pits of hell? 7 layers deep.

I don't know, just trying to make some sense of all this silliness.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Nicely laid out, thanks for contributing to the discussion.
It seems there is more here to uncover, the FISC looks complicate.
We do need more facts and corroborating evidence however it looks very bad afor the FISC and the judges who rubber stamped the warrants, as you and others here have noted.

originally posted by: ganjoa
Collyear as briefed by Flynn about the FISA abuse 3 days after the FIRST FISA warrant was approved in 2016.
No comment from her while it was re-approved TWO MORE times.
No comment until DoJ IG Horowitz files his report almost two weeks ago..
Then a late-weak demand order for the FBI to propose fixes b y yesterday (12/20) and future implementation.
Then she resigns as Chief, only to keep her seat until March.

The only question I have is Chief Justice Roberts involved in this intentional malfeasance?

ganjoa

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Operation Babylon

In this recent episode of the Field Report, Field McConnell does talk about his past interactions with Judge Rosemary Collyer involving the 9/11 case and her dismissal of it. Field does understand the level of corruption in the background and is glad that Rosemary is still alive. The issues are bigger than her.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Let's just be clear here - the FISC court was complicit in this coup.
What they are doing now is ass covering.

They were told explicitly by Admiral Rogers that they had been defrauded and again by Nunes later. They ignored it and it's only now that the corrupt process has been outed that they find their voice.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This is all unfolding nicely.
I saw that just today, Admiral Rodgers notified the court at the inception of the FISA warrant request.
Wow, With all the reading, researching, listening and watching I am more convinced today than I have ever been, we are in for a major storm very soon, days away from touchdown.

We are starting to see things more clearly.
For all of those not paying attention with an open mind, connecting the dots and discovering incredible coincidents then you are missing the amazing unveiling of what has been going on behind the curtain, the inner workings of the sausage factory. It is worse than I ever thought.

I truly hope the good guys can pull this off, I cannot imagine the "resistance" will go down lightly.

originally posted by: UKTruth
Let's just be clear here - the FISC court was complicit in this coup.
What they are doing now is ass covering.

They were told explicitly by Admiral Rogers that they had been defrauded and again by Nunes later. They ignored it and it's only now that the corrupt process has been outed that they find their voice.

edit on 23-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: spelling

<<   2 >>

join