It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is St-Greta ? - China to build MORE NEW coal-powered powered plants than there is in the EU

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Jay-morris

a reply to: M5xaz

No.
You said I had no proof of her lying about her being in First Class, EVEN THOUGH I HAD ALREADY SENT THE REFERENCE !
Can't even read the references OR UNDERSTAND IT.

Seriously! Are you that dense!? I have already answered you, but you cannot seem to get that through your head! How did she lie! When she sent the tweet, she was on the floor. Thst much is obvious, they got her a seat after. So please tell me, how she lied?

Follow your Greta the mental-patient-led dingbat religion for the gullible, I don't care.
Don't impose it on others.

So now you are taking the micky out of a child's mental health. Can you go any lower? All this bitterness and anger, all because you a jealous of a child!

Keep projecting your issues.
Just when it seems you hit rock bottom you start digging

Only a gullible moron would follow a 16 year old moron on a project that I have shown is TOTALLY USELESS given China's upcoming 150 GW in new coal-fired stations.

You just don't get that.
Yellow vests, however, do

And still no evidence! All i see is a bunch of jealous people and thrir conspiracy theories not based on any fact. Yeah, i guess it makes you feel a bit better about yourself calling a child a moron. Maybe it gives your life some sort of meaning lol

I gave you the references in the very first post.
There is no point in the West making ANY carbon elimination as China's increase in coal power plants will far overwhelm any efforts the West can make, even assuming the Global Warming issue is true. China is currently not subject to any restriction until at least 2030.

If she really believes her bull#, China is the first place Greta wouldl need to go.
But she won't.

Greta is 16, not finished high school, no knowledge, not a scientist , a lying puppet.
She had her photo op on the floor of the train ( which you believed) and YOU denied she lied and actually
traveled in first-class until I showed you the reference - you are NOT informed.

My concern was and remains government actually implementing idiocy spouted by that con-girl, such as green taxes.

Once people face such taxes, they revolt as they did in France.

This is where we can see the flaws in your logic. Let me ask you this. Bow the hell is Greta going to go to China? You think China sill welcome her sith open arms, knowing what she does? Do you think she should smuggle herself into China, is that it?

She is just a child voiceing her concerns, she is not the savior. It's seems like the only people thinking that she is some sort of savior are the people who do not like her, because they are the ones thinking she should do more.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

No.
You said I had no proof of her lying about her being in First Class, EVEN THOUGH I HAD ALREADY SENT THE REFERENCE !

Seriously! Are you that dense!? I have already answered you, but you cannot seem to get that through your head! How did she lie! When she sent the tweet, she was on the floor. Thst much is obvious, they got her a seat after. So please tell me, how she lied?

Follow your Greta the mental-patient-led dingbat religion for the gullible, I don't care.

So now you are taking the micky out of a child's mental health. Can you go any lower? All this bitterness and anger, all because you a jealous of a child!

Only a gullible moron would follow a 16 year old moron on a project that I have shown is TOTALLY USELESS given China's upcoming 150 GW in new coal-fired stations.

You just don't get that.

And still no evidence! All i see is a bunch of jealous people and thrir conspiracy theories not based on any fact. Yeah, i guess it makes you feel a bit better about yourself calling a child a moron. Maybe it gives your life some sort of meaning lol

There is no point in the West making ANY carbon elimination as China's increase in coal power plants will far overwhelm any efforts the West can make, even assuming the Global Warming issue is true. China is currently not subject to any restriction until at least 2030.

If she really believes her bull#, China is the first place Greta wouldl need to go.
But she won't.

Greta is 16, not finished high school, no knowledge, not a scientist , a lying puppet.
She had her photo op on the floor of the train ( which you believed) and YOU denied she lied and actually
traveled in first-class until I showed you the reference - you are NOT informed.

My concern was and remains government actually implementing idiocy spouted by that con-girl, such as green taxes.

This is where we can see the flaws in your logic. Let me ask you this. Bow the hell is Greta going to go to China? You think China sill welcome her sith open arms, knowing what she does? Do you think she should smuggle herself into China, is that it?

She is just a child voiceing her concerns, she is not the savior. It's seems like the only people thinking that she is some sort of savior are the people who do not like her, because they are the ones thinking she should do more.

Greta is NOT and never will be a savior of any kind, and regardless I DON"T CARE.

It is ALL of YOUR responses that are devoid of facts, references and LOGIC.
WHAT GRETA PROPOSES TO DO IS RUINOUSLY EXPENSIVE, ILLOGICAL AND POINTLESS !!!
How many times must it be explained to you.

= Given's China's stance IT IS POINTLESS FOR THE WEST TO BANKRUPT OURSELVES !!!

China is the problem, NOT THE WEST or THE REST OF THE PLANET
edit on 2-1-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

No.

You just don't get that.

But she won't.

Greta is NOT and never will be a savior of any kind, and regardless I DON"T CARE.

Now you are ranting and hitting the caps lock, you are unhinged over a little girls opinion , go have a cold shower or something.

China is only part of the problem, to argue otherwise is simply absurd.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

No.

You just don't get that.

But she won't.

How is it pointless what she is doing?

So you are blaming the world's problems just on China lol

You are a trump fanatic, which means you find it hard to think for yourself. Maybe you should try thinking for yourself instead of a mini God doing it for you.
edit on 2-1-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

No.

You just don't get that.

But she won't.

How is it pointless what she is doing?

So you are blaming the world's problems just on China lol

You are a trump fanatic, which means you find it hard to think for yourself. Maybe you should try thinking for yourself instead of a mini God doing it for you.

Still waiting for references and logic of any kind from you.
Won't hold my breath.

W.r.t. fanatic, you are the one who is blindly following your mini-God 16 year old, ignorant mental patient, not me.
You also refuse to accept references that shows Greta lies.

China building 150 GW of new coal fired stations overwhelms ANY effort from the West.
Low iQ, like Greta, unable to understand basic Math

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join