It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is St-Greta ? - China to build MORE NEW coal-powered powered plants than there is in the EU

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris
Seems I hit a sore spot to trigger you.
So, your not going to offer any proof that she sat on the floor other then the staged picture.
edit on 24-12-2019 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

So, your not going to offer any proof that she sat on the floor other then the staged picture.

lol We have a photo, the train company never said she had a seat all through the journey. So what she said was right. Maybe you should learn to read!

She never said she was on the floor the whole journey. When she was on the floor is when she sent the text.

Did the train company say she had a seat the whole journey?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: M5xaz

No.
You said I had no proof of her lying about her being in First Class, EVEN THOUGH I HAD ALREADY SENT THE REFERENCE !
Can't even read the references OR UNDERSTAND IT.

Seriously! Are you that dense!? I have already answered you, but you cannot seem to get that through your head! How did she lie! When she sent the tweet, she was on the floor. Thst much is obvious, they got her a seat after. So please tell me, how she lied?

Follow your Greta the mental-patient-led dingbat religion for the gullible, I don't care.
Don't impose it on others.

So now you are taking the micky out of a child's mental health. Can you go any lower? All this bitterness and anger, all because you a jealous of a child!

Keep projecting your issues.
Just when it seems you hit rock bottom you start digging

Only a gullible moron would follow a 16 year old moron on a project that I have shown is TOTALLY USELESS given China's upcoming 150 GW in new coal-fired stations.

You just don't get that.
Yellow vests, however, do

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Says the guy looking to a 16 year old girl for a solution to the world's energy crisis.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

No.
You said I had no proof of her lying about her being in First Class, EVEN THOUGH I HAD ALREADY SENT THE REFERENCE !

Seriously! Are you that dense!? I have already answered you, but you cannot seem to get that through your head! How did she lie! When she sent the tweet, she was on the floor. Thst much is obvious, they got her a seat after. So please tell me, how she lied?

Follow your Greta the mental-patient-led dingbat religion for the gullible, I don't care.

So now you are taking the micky out of a child's mental health. Can you go any lower? All this bitterness and anger, all because you a jealous of a child!

Only a gullible moron would follow a 16 year old moron on a project that I have shown is TOTALLY USELESS given China's upcoming 150 GW in new coal-fired stations.

You just don't get that.

And still no evidence! All i see is a bunch of jealous people and thrir conspiracy theories not based on any fact. Yeah, i guess it makes you feel a bit better about yourself calling a child a moron. Maybe it gives your life some sort of meaning lol

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Says the guy looking to a 16 year old girl for a solution to the world's energy crisis.

You guys are just too funny! When did i say that she is the solution to the problem? Pmease state where i said that!?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Who knew picking on a little girl could get so many threads?
Even I didn't see this coming.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Who knew picking on a little girl could get so many threads?
Even I didn't see this coming.

Well its obvious! Jealousy, thats all it is. Some people cannot handle the fact that a child can stand up and try and make a difference, while they sit behind a computer all dsy bitching and moaning!

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

She's a moron? I saw her on tv and she sounded pretty confident and intelligent to me.
A moron is a stupid person. Possibly mentally deficient. She is neither of those things.

I think the morons are the ones ignoring the data. They sure are exhibiting more moronic behaviour than this child who decided to speak out for her generation.

But little girls are easy targets. Lets see if we can make her cry and shut up right?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Well the example was set by the commander and thief when he picked on the little girl in a tweet.

He hates assertive intelligent women.

Because they see him for what he is.
edit on 12302019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Well the example was set by the commander and thief when he picked on the little girl in a tweet.

He hates assertive intelligent women.

Because they see him for what he is.

Well, i have spoken about this pattern. Most people on here who are against Greta are Trump fanatics. That much is pretty much obvious. I find this rwally sad becauae these people are not thinking for themselves. They are letting other people do it for them.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
In order for Greta to have the right to protest in China, it will require that China does not beat her up for doing so. I personally wish she had that freedom.
Even if she is dead wrong, which I am sure she is not entirely.
I PROTEST FOR HER FREEDOM TO PROTEST.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

You guys are just too funny! When did i say that she is the solution to the problem? Pmease state where i said that!?

You're mixed up, I'm having a go at the op, I agree with your stance.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

edit on 30-12-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

You're mixed up, I'm having a go at the op, I agree with your stance.

Then i am sorry. Just read it wrong

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

All good it happens.

The clowns are scared of greta for some reason, it's pathetic and why I authored the greta helpline thread, watch that 2 minute vid if you haven't i think you may like it.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

All good it happens.

The clowns are scared of greta for some reason, it's pathetic and why I authored the greta helpline thread, watch that 2 minute vid if you haven't i think you may like it.

Its a mix of jealousy and being fanatical about trump, thats all.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Where is Greta? I mean if in the "free" west, she is the target of this much vitriol, then I can only imagine how she would be treated by the Chicoms

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

No.

You just don't get that.

And still no evidence! All i see is a bunch of jealous people and thrir conspiracy theories not based on any fact. Yeah, i guess it makes you feel a bit better about yourself calling a child a moron. Maybe it gives your life some sort of meaning lol

I gave you the references in the very first post.
There is no point in the West making ANY carbon elimination as China's increase in coal power plants will far overwhelm any efforts the West can make, even assuming the Global Warming issue is true. China is currently not subject to any restriction until at least 2030.

If she really believes her bull#, China is the first place Greta wouldl need to go.
But she won't.

Greta is 16, not finished high school, no knowledge, not a scientist , a lying puppet.
She had her photo op on the floor of the train ( which you believed) and YOU denied she lied and actually
traveled in first-class until I showed you the reference - you are NOT informed.

My concern was and remains government actually implementing idiocy spouted by that con-girl, such as green taxes.

Once people face such taxes, they revolt as they did in France.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

She's a moron? I saw her on tv and she sounded pretty confident and intelligent to me.
A moron is a stupid person. Possibly mentally deficient. She is neither of those things.

I think the morons are the ones ignoring the data. They sure are exhibiting more moronic behaviour than this child who decided to speak out for her generation.

But little girls are easy targets. Lets see if we can make her cry and shut up right?

1. Greta self-describes as having OCD, mutism and Asperger, e.g. mental issues - Most people have the sense NOT to follow the ravings of a mental patient

2. Furthermore, she stated that world leaders that do not follow her edicts should be "lined up against the wall".
Fascist, intolerant of dissent, homicidal Greta !
She later ( falsely) blamed translation issues; in Swedish, lining up people against the wall means exactly the same as in any other language.

You may support shooting people over your globalist green religion, but me and normal, decent people do not.

3. And, right, MORONS are people that ignore the following, stated above in my original post:
"In addition to the 1000 gigawatts of EXISTING coal-powered electrical generating stations, China is to build 148 gigawatts of NEW cold-fired power plants. This is more than the 105 gigawatts of capacity under construction on the rest of the planet !!!

www.bloomberg.com...
www.wired.com..."

Stick to NUMBERS, FACTS, instead of emotional, fact-free responses.

Instead of weak-mindedly trying to transform this debate into a gender issue, how about STICK TO FACTS.
Too much, ah, "Chardonay" ?

I have NO lessons to take on MORALS from posters that defend:
- Bill Clinton's 26 trips to Epstein PEDO Island
- Corrupt Clinton foundation getting money from Russia ( even if that bribe money is "Chelsea's nest-egg")
- Incompetent Secretary of State that let CIA agents die in Benghazi
- Sending US weapons and money to ISIS
- Sending Billions of US funds to Iran

QED
edit on 2-1-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join