It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is St-Greta ? - China to build MORE NEW coal-powered powered plants than there is in the EU

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
So the low-iq people think: if you disagree with this young girl’s personal perception of human-induced climate change.......you’re a Trump supporter

What a timeline

Not all global warming deniers are Trump supporters but all Trump supporters are global warming deniers

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
So the low-iq people think: if you disagree with this young girl’s personal perception of human-induced climate change.......you’re a Trump supporter

What a timeline

Not all global warming deniers are Trump supporters but all Trump supporters are global warming deniers
I’m a Trump supporter, and I believe climate change is happening and is at least exacerbated by human activities. I doubt I’m the only one.

US greenhouse emissions have declined under Trump, while increasing in the EU over the last three years.

Wikipedia: “The United States produced 5.46 billion metric tons of carbon-dioxide equivalent greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in 2018, the second lowest since the early 1990s.”

I think the huge amount of energy-related research going on in the Western world is going to pay off in the not-too-distant future with abundant energy produced with minimal greenhouse gas emissions and more energy-efficient human activities.

IIRC, most climatologists said we reached the tipping point a few years ago, meaning that even if all anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions had been eliminated at the time, the temperature would still rise for another 50-100 years.

I think we need something like thorium-based molten salt reactors to feed the understandable desire of everyone on Earth to have a decent standard of living. Eventually, we’ll need to actively remove greenhouse gases from the atmosphere in addition to decreasing emissions. That will require more than conservation and solar power alone can reasonably accomplish. Hopefully, some form of fusion power will become feasible in the next 100 years or less.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

That little thing wouldn't dare talk down to a country that doesn't let her kind bully them into changing... She knows the media and democrats here will get on bended knee for her. China, where the biggest problem of pollution would be if it was a problem these alarmists take serious, wouldn't allow her to speak.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Why is calling someone out for hypocrisy pathetic?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Why is the Sky Blue ?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: M5xaz

Jealousy ? Nope. Projection issues on your part perhaps.
What is really creepy is this: Is dissent allowed in your eco-fascist world ?
If you want to follow that religion, go for it. I choose to decline to participate.

Greta is 16, has ZERO knowledge of the world, and is just a tool being controlled by others in order to introduce carbon taxes and carbon credits from which carnival barkers like Al Gore expect to make money. They are using a child to manipulate heartstrings of the weak-minded to do so.
You seem unable to pick up on this and the fact that she and her parents are hypocrites and LIE ( ex: FIRST CLASS rail while falsely claiming to be on the floor in cramped conditions)

In case you have not noticed, the Yellow Vest movement started in France following the imposition of these onerous carbon taxes on diesel fuel.

I and millions of others object to getting fleeced by measures that will be useless particularly in the face of Massive expansion of coal by China.

Think.

Oh Look! No evidence to back up your claims! I have to ask this because many people like you are! Are you a trump fanatic? Just wanted to get thst out of the way!

No evidence ?

Typical GULLIBLE uninformed leftist:
www.theguardian.com...

Did you actually read the whole article? lol I doubt it very much. How does that article make her a fake, actress, Nazi, antichrist lololol Seriously! Stop with your jealously! You are looking silly now!

Still projecting your jealousy feelings.
You remain GROSSLY uninformed.
Deny Ignorance

She says one thing and does another.
Claims FALSELY to be downtrodden while being in FIRST CLASS
She LIES and is a HYPOCRITE

Her actions in pushing carbon taxes are leading to the start of mass protests like the Yellow Vest:
"....Priscillia Ludosky fait partie de ceux qui ont propulsé le mouvement de contestation des « Gilets jaunes ». Cette simple citoyenne, originaire de Seine-et-Marne, a lancé en mai une pétition contre la hausse du prix des carburants sur change.org. Six mois plus tard, elle a récolté plus de 800 000 signatures (845 000 au 14 novembre)......l’argument avancé était qu’il fallait financer la transition écologique. J’ai été surprise d’apprendre que les taxes s’élevaient à 60 %..."
(60% taxes to advance the eco agenda)
actu.fr...

Look, if you want to be a GULLIBLE LEMMING and pay 60% taxes on fuel for your ECO-FASCIST religion, DO IT.

The majority, I and MILLIONS of others - REFUSE !

You have given absolutly no evidence! Just your opinion about her being in first class!!! lol get a grip!

No.

I GAVE YOU THE REFERENCE SEVERAL POSTS AGO AT 1:46 TODAY, COMPLETE WITH THE LINK:
DB went on the defensive, deleting its initial tweet, and chiding Greta for failing to acknowledge the lengths its onboard staff apparently went to lead her to a seat in first class.

“Dear Greta,” its press department wrote in a two-part tweet. “Thank you for supporting us railroaders in the fight against climate change! We were happy that you traveled with us on Saturday in the ICE 74 ... but it would have been even nicer, had you also reported how friendly and competently you were looked after by our team at your seat in the first class.”

www.theguardian.com...

CLEAR ENOUGH !
EVEN FOR YOU !
GRETA IS A HYPOCRITE AND LIES.
No one (except you) likes liars and hypocrites

THERE !

And I have answered you! Please read posts before you ramble on!

No.
You said I had no proof of her lying about her being in First Class, EVEN THOUGH I HAD ALREADY SENT THE REFERENCE !
Can't even read the references OR UNDERSTAND IT.

Follow your Greta the mental-patient-led dingbat religion for the gullible, I don't care.
Don't impose it on others.
edit on 23-12-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Call the helpline already, here's a link.

Funny.

Less funny are the real "climate taxes" imposed on working people.
Onerous "Climate taxes" added to Diesel fuel is what initially sparked the mass protests in France.
You may have heard of them.
The yellow vests....

The diesel engine has been destroyed by these environmental liberals.
American diesel power is Caterpillar, Cummins, mack , and Detroit were some of the strongest and most reliable of engines.

Your talking up to a million miles on these and boys

Then they started on diesel emissions...they passed laws that required every truck maker add these expensive filters and electronics.
That added expense was added to the consumer. Your talking about 200,000 for a dump truck.

So does 1 buy a house or truck?

Then these new trucks rolling out are garbage.
Power has been diminished, the emissions computer will actually shut down your truck until it can regenerate and clean its self

Very dumb and impractical ideas

Yes, because most of these f*cktards are at best arts graduates or, like Greta, NOT EVEN FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL
and a retard to boot.

Libtards want us to fall in line and follow the rantings of a puppet retard they are too stupid to see for what she is.
Like that will happen...

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Funny.

Onerous "Climate taxes" added to Diesel fuel is what initially sparked the mass protests in France.
The yellow vests....

American diesel power is Caterpillar, Cummins, mack , and Detroit were some of the strongest and most reliable of engines.

Then they started on diesel emissions...they passed laws that required every truck maker add these expensive filters and electronics.
That added expense was added to the consumer. Your talking about 200,000 for a dump truck.

Power has been diminished, the emissions computer will actually shut down your truck until it can regenerate and clean its self

Yes, because most of these f*cktards are at best arts graduates or, like Greta, NOT EVEN FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL
and a retard to boot.

Libtards want us to fall in line and follow the rantings of a puppet retard they are too stupid to see for what she is.
Like that will happen...

Lol

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Why is the Sky Blue ?

You don't know? Easy to find out on the internet! You do not need my help for that!

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

No.
You said I had no proof of her lying about her being in First Class, EVEN THOUGH I HAD ALREADY SENT THE REFERENCE !
Can't even read the references OR UNDERSTAND IT.

Seriously! Are you that dense!? I have already answered you, but you cannot seem to get that through your head! How did she lie! When she sent the tweet, she was on the floor. Thst much is obvious, they got her a seat after. So please tell me, how she lied?

Follow your Greta the mental-patient-led dingbat religion for the gullible, I don't care.
Don't impose it on others.

So now you are taking the micky out of a child's mental health. Can you go any lower? All this bitterness and anger, all because you a jealous of a child!

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Yo , Clueless Jay . Let It GO Man................

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

When she sent the tweet, she was on the floor.

Ever hear of a staged photo op? It's what those people do.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

When she sent the tweet, she was on the floor.

Ever hear of a staged photo op? It's what those people do.

Oh of course! It's all a lie and she was in first class all along! More BS with no evidence! Don't you people are give up! Is your jealousy rage that bad for the kid!?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yo , Clueless Jay . Let It GO Man................

Why should I? Too much fun making you fanatics look silly!

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The NY Post along with the rail company would disagree.
nypost.com...

The rail company claimed the teenager had a seat in first class between Kassel and Hamburg and that other members of her team were already sitting in first class from Frankfurt onwards.

edit on 23-12-2019 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Funny.

The yellow vests....

and a retard to boot.

Like that will happen...

Did you not know that Arts Degrees in the Social Sciences are the accumulated degrees of every other science known to man..?

An Arts and Social Sciences professor is easily the equivalent of a Biologist/Geologist/Climatologist/Radiologist/anything you can think of "-ologist", all rolled into one...!!

If someone tells you they are a Social Sciences Professor, you better believe that they know exactly what they are talking about when it comes to Gender/Sexuality/Reproduction, how the flat earth works, or man made climate change...!!

/SarcasmOFF

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The NY Post along with the rail company would disagree.
nypost.com...

The rail company claimed the teenager had a seat in first class between Kassel and Hamburg and that other members of her team were already sitting in first class from Frankfurt onwards.

She said she had only been able to sit in a seat after Göttingen, more than four hours into her journey, and for the remaining two hours, before having to change in Hamburg for a further connection towards Scandinavia. Why would she lie about that? Of course, haters will straight away say she is lying, just to justify their maddening jealousy (which is creepy) that they have for this child!

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Except it wasn't fake. Someone added the background in the window for effect. Surely you know this and know the rest of the photo is GENUINE and don't want to address it. It's what disingenuous people like you do.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I'm starting to think your either little greta herself or her press agent. You like asking for proof so much then show me PROOF that she sat on the floor for her little journey.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I'm starting to think your either little greta herself or her press agent. You like asking for proof so much then show me PROOF that she sat on the floor for her little journey.

Oh, so now I am an agent for the powers that be, making sure the nasty climate change deniers do not get there way! lololol Yeah, I am also an agent sent out to make the nasty flat earther look stupid too lolololol

Seriously! You people should really give up on your jealousy for this child. Live your life! If you are not happy with your life, then make it better! Don't take your misfortunes out on a child that is trying to achieve something!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join