It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is St-Greta ? - China to build MORE NEW coal-powered powered plants than there is in the EU

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Jay-morris

You're such a follower that you consider any form of skepticism heretical.

You're making false comparisons to drive home your point and ignoring the reality of the situation, or at worse, encouraging the lies and socio/economic power grab.

Seriously? That's your come back? I think you know pretty much nothing about climate change, and you have just jumped onto this conspiracy bandwagon because you support trump.

How can you say it's rubbish when you know so little about it? Is there any difference between you and a flat earther?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
So the low-iq people think: if you disagree with this young girl’s personal perception of human-induced climate change.......you’re a Trump supporter

What a timeline

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
So the low-iq people think: if you disagree with this young girl’s personal perception of human-induced climate change.......you’re a Trump supporter

What a timeline

Seriously! Why don't you try and read what I said. I said their is a pattern on here that a lot of the climate change deniers, esp the clueless ones, are Trump fanatics. I never said everyone, hence the reason I always ask!

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Weak sauce.

You can't defend it so you insult and fall back on Trump because it really is about politics for you who believe in your gospel.

All you're doing is validating my premise on the cowardly approach to fascism by frightening people about climate doom.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Weak sauce.

You can't defend it so you insult and fall back on Trump because it really is about politics for you who believe in your gospel.

All you're doing is validating my premise on the cowardly approach to fascism by frightening people about climate doom.

What do you mean I have not defended it! You are the one claiming man made climate change is BS, but you cannot back up that claim with any evidence, yet data, from proper scientists clearly show this is the case.

Reason why I said there is no difference between people like you and a flat earther. You can throw the flat earther all the data and evidence that proves the world is not flat, but yet, they still believe the world is flat.

Why is that? Can you answer that question?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

What data?

the data that said we'd be dead in 1985 or the data that said we'd be dead in 2000?

Can you clarify for me?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

What data?

the data that said we'd be dead in 1985 or the data that said we'd be dead in 2000?

Can you clarify for me?

Please post thst date thst said we would be dead by 1985 and the year 2000. Please post the source.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: M5xaz

a reply to: M5xaz

Jealousy ? Nope. Projection issues on your part perhaps.
What is really creepy is this: Is dissent allowed in your eco-fascist world ?
If you want to follow that religion, go for it. I choose to decline to participate.

Greta is 16, has ZERO knowledge of the world, and is just a tool being controlled by others in order to introduce carbon taxes and carbon credits from which carnival barkers like Al Gore expect to make money. They are using a child to manipulate heartstrings of the weak-minded to do so.
You seem unable to pick up on this and the fact that she and her parents are hypocrites and LIE ( ex: FIRST CLASS rail while falsely claiming to be on the floor in cramped conditions)

In case you have not noticed, the Yellow Vest movement started in France following the imposition of these onerous carbon taxes on diesel fuel.

I and millions of others object to getting fleeced by measures that will be useless particularly in the face of Massive expansion of coal by China.

Think.

Oh Look! No evidence to back up your claims! I have to ask this because many people like you are! Are you a trump fanatic? Just wanted to get thst out of the way!

No evidence ?

Typical GULLIBLE uninformed leftist:
www.theguardian.com...

Did you actually read the whole article? lol I doubt it very much. How does that article make her a fake, actress, Nazi, antichrist lololol Seriously! Stop with your jealously! You are looking silly now!

Still projecting your jealousy feelings.
You remain GROSSLY uninformed.
Deny Ignorance

She says one thing and does another.
Claims FALSELY to be downtrodden while being in FIRST CLASS
She LIES and is a HYPOCRITE

Her actions in pushing carbon taxes are leading to the start of mass protests like the Yellow Vest:
"....Priscillia Ludosky fait partie de ceux qui ont propulsé le mouvement de contestation des « Gilets jaunes ». Cette simple citoyenne, originaire de Seine-et-Marne, a lancé en mai une pétition contre la hausse du prix des carburants sur change.org. Six mois plus tard, elle a récolté plus de 800 000 signatures (845 000 au 14 novembre)......l’argument avancé était qu’il fallait financer la transition écologique. J’ai été surprise d’apprendre que les taxes s’élevaient à 60 %..."
(60% taxes to advance the eco agenda)
actu.fr...

Look, if you want to be a GULLIBLE LEMMING and pay 60% taxes on fuel for your ECO-FASCIST religion, DO IT.

The majority, I and MILLIONS of others - REFUSE !

You have given absolutly no evidence! Just your opinion about her being in first class!!! lol get a grip!

No.

I GAVE YOU THE REFERENCE SEVERAL POSTS AGO AT 1:46 TODAY, COMPLETE WITH THE LINK:
DB went on the defensive, deleting its initial tweet, and chiding Greta for failing to acknowledge the lengths its onboard staff apparently went to lead her to a seat in first class.

“Dear Greta,” its press department wrote in a two-part tweet. “Thank you for supporting us railroaders in the fight against climate change! We were happy that you traveled with us on Saturday in the ICE 74 ... but it would have been even nicer, had you also reported how friendly and competently you were looked after by our team at your seat in the first class.”

www.theguardian.com...

CLEAR ENOUGH !
EVEN FOR YOU !
GRETA IS A HYPOCRITE AND LIES.
No one (except you) likes liars and hypocrites

THERE !
edit on 22-12-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I find it incredible that "climate science" is the only discipline where their predictions are 100% wrong 100% of the time yet people still listen to them.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Jealousy ? Nope. Projection issues on your part perhaps.
What is really creepy is this: Is dissent allowed in your eco-fascist world ?
If you want to follow that religion, go for it. I choose to decline to participate.

Greta is 16, has ZERO knowledge of the world, and is just a tool being controlled by others in order to introduce carbon taxes and carbon credits from which carnival barkers like Al Gore expect to make money. They are using a child to manipulate heartstrings of the weak-minded to do so.
You seem unable to pick up on this and the fact that she and her parents are hypocrites and LIE ( ex: FIRST CLASS rail while falsely claiming to be on the floor in cramped conditions)

In case you have not noticed, the Yellow Vest movement started in France following the imposition of these onerous carbon taxes on diesel fuel.

I and millions of others object to getting fleeced by measures that will be useless particularly in the face of Massive expansion of coal by China.

Think.

Oh Look! No evidence to back up your claims! I have to ask this because many people like you are! Are you a trump fanatic? Just wanted to get thst out of the way!

No evidence ?

Typical GULLIBLE uninformed leftist:
www.theguardian.com...

Did you actually read the whole article? lol I doubt it very much. How does that article make her a fake, actress, Nazi, antichrist lololol Seriously! Stop with your jealously! You are looking silly now!

Still projecting your jealousy feelings.
You remain GROSSLY uninformed.
Deny Ignorance

She says one thing and does another.
Claims FALSELY to be downtrodden while being in FIRST CLASS
She LIES and is a HYPOCRITE

Her actions in pushing carbon taxes are leading to the start of mass protests like the Yellow Vest:
"....Priscillia Ludosky fait partie de ceux qui ont propulsé le mouvement de contestation des « Gilets jaunes ». Cette simple citoyenne, originaire de Seine-et-Marne, a lancé en mai une pétition contre la hausse du prix des carburants sur change.org. Six mois plus tard, elle a récolté plus de 800 000 signatures (845 000 au 14 novembre)......l’argument avancé était qu’il fallait financer la transition écologique. J’ai été surprise d’apprendre que les taxes s’élevaient à 60 %..."
(60% taxes to advance the eco agenda)
actu.fr...

Look, if you want to be a GULLIBLE LEMMING and pay 60% taxes on fuel for your ECO-FASCIST religion, DO IT.

The majority, I and MILLIONS of others - REFUSE !

You have given absolutly no evidence! Just your opinion about her being in first class!!! lol get a grip!

No.

I GAVE YOU THE REFERENCE SEVERAL POSTS AGO AT 1:46 TODAY, COMPLETE WITH THE LINK:
DB went on the defensive, deleting its initial tweet, and chiding Greta for failing to acknowledge the lengths its onboard staff apparently went to lead her to a seat in first class.

“Dear Greta,” its press department wrote in a two-part tweet. “Thank you for supporting us railroaders in the fight against climate change! We were happy that you traveled with us on Saturday in the ICE 74 ... but it would have been even nicer, had you also reported how friendly and competently you were looked after by our team at your seat in the first class.”

www.theguardian.com...

CLEAR ENOUGH !
EVEN FOR YOU !
GRETA IS A HYPOCRITE AND LIES.
No one (except you) likes liars and hypocrites

THERE !

And I have answered you! Please read posts before you ramble on!

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
I find it incredible that "climate science" is the only discipline where their predictions are 100% wrong 100% of the time yet people still listen to them.

And that is a flat out lie, so why say it? Unless you can show the evidence that it's wrong 100% of the time, don't bother saying it.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

What data?

Can you clarify for me?

Please post thst date thst said we would be dead by 1985 and the year 2000. Please post the source.

Oh Christ you can't be serious.

You've lost it.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

And that is a flat out lie, so why say it? Unless you can show the evidence that it's wrong 100% of the time, don't bother saying it.

OK. Name one of their predictions in the last, say, 40 years that has actually come true.
Polar bears?
Ice free arctic?
20 foot sea level rise?
Eco refugees?
Everyone living in Antarctica?
I can't think of one that has even come close to being true.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

OK. Name one of their predictions in the last, say, 40 years that has actually come true.
Polar bears?
Ice free arctic?
20 foot sea level rise?
Eco refugees?
Everyone living in Antarctica?
I can't think of one that has even come close to being true.

And who predicted these? What experts? You have their names, the articles they wrote this.

Even if you are right, and their predictions were wrong, how does that prove climate change has nothing to do with us?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
China already accounts for 30 percent of anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions, or twice as much as the USA. And it should be noted that white people in First World nations now have birth rates so low they barely exceed their death rates. So world population growth is being driven almost entirely by the Third World.

Greta and the left will never concede that the evil First World is furiously working on thousands of different energy-producing and energy-saving technologies that could enable everyone to have a decent standard of living with very little greenhouse gases produced.

Just look at all the individual fusion and cold fusion research projects going on, or the profusion of projects concerning thorium-cycle nuclear reactors, molten salt reactors, photovoltaics, solar power satellites, wind power, wave power, geothermal power, smart grids, biofuels, nanotechnology, biotechnology, batteries, fuel cells and energy efficiency. I’ve doubtless forgotten scores or hundreds of other energy-related projects and technology, the vast majority of them in the First World, or as in China, owing a great deal to research done in the developed world.

So sweet Greta should direct her spleen at the Third World, including China, and demand its hordes stop breeding like rabbits.

She should also demand that would-be immigrants to the First World remain in their own countries. According to Pew Research, 55 percent of population growth in the USA since 1965 has been caused by immigrants and their descendants. Just imagine how much less our greenhouse gas emissions would be if we had banned all immigration in 1965! Our population would be only 260 million today! But the left will never condemn immigration to the Western world because that would be racist — which is by far the most important issue to them.
edit on 22-12-2019 by Scapegrace because: Typos

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

How Dare You Interrupt My Meal ! How Dare You !

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Its okay, she threw the wrappers and plastic out of the window for all those poor children to lick clean.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

How Dare You Interrupt My Meal ! How Dare You !

It's a fake photo! Surely you know that? And ifvyou do know that, then why are you using it?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Call the helpline already, here's a link.

Funny.

Less funny are the real "climate taxes" imposed on working people.
Onerous "Climate taxes" added to Diesel fuel is what initially sparked the mass protests in France.
You may have heard of them.
The yellow vests....

The diesel engine has been destroyed by these environmental liberals.
American diesel power is Caterpillar, Cummins, mack , and Detroit were some of the strongest and most reliable of engines.

Your talking up to a million miles on these and boys

Then they started on diesel emissions...they passed laws that required every truck maker add these expensive filters and electronics.
That added expense was added to the consumer. Your talking about 200,000 for a dump truck.

So does 1 buy a house or truck?

Then these new trucks rolling out are garbage.
Power has been diminished, the emissions computer will actually shut down your truck until it can regenerate and clean its self

Very dumb and impractical ideas

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Well this is a bit of good news...

As China buys much of its Coal from Australia.

This could mean a boom for jobs in the coal mining industry down under.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join