It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cia Training Base 'The Farm' Near Williamsburg, Va

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
First, Logical Thinking Says It Would Be In Virginia Because Of Langley. Well I Follow This Up With Looking On Keyhole And Looking For An Airstrip That I Saw A Pic Of Once That Was From The Farm. Long Search Short I Find It Near Williamsburg Va. Off Of Some Major Highway To The West Near Water. Next To Make Sure I Looked For Any Buildings Around It Like From The Movie "The Recruit" Because It Is Supposed To Be Just Like It. Well What I Find, Which Is Hard Because All Of The Trees Is A Really Small Race Oval. I Suppose For High Speed Car Training. Docks With Boats That Lead To A Swampy Marsh Area. This Is Rite On A River By The Way. Well Also Since It Is All Forest There Are Cut Out Portions Of Land That Look Like Shooting Ranges And Obstacle Courses And A Ton Of Junked Up Cars For Bomb Testing I Suppose. Well, If Anyone Has Any Information On This Or Other Cia Training Bases Keep Me Posted.

*Mod Edit: Please don't use ALL-CAPS typing in thread titles or posts*

[edit on 8-3-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
heads up - you're gonna catch hell for the all caps thing - change it quick!

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If you want anyone at all to read this do not type in all caps.

link   

Originally posted by Agent05
FIRST, LOGICAL THINKING SAYS IT WOULD BE IN VIRGINIA BECAUSE OF LANGLEY.

what?

WELL I FOLLOW THIS UP WITH LOOKING ON KEYHOLE AND LOOKING FOR AN AIRSTRIP THAT I SAW A PIC OF ONCE THAT WAS FROM THE FARM.

i said WHAT?

LONG SEARCH SHORT I FIND IT NEAR WILLIAMSBURG VA.

WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU1 YOU HAVE TO SPEAK UP WITH ALL THIS YELLING GOING ON!

OFF OF SOME MAJOR HIGHWAY TO THE WEST NEAR WATER.

OH FORGET IT!

link   
Here it comes.....you guys knew I would!

Please read the following on the rules of the board..

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The Farm is located in Camp Peary Virginia. Supposedly, in the movie "The Recruit" their is an airborne shot of The Farm from a moving helicopter. If you watch the making of this movie, they mention that it was the first time the actual facility was filmed.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i'm going to watch for that in the movie.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Need any pictures taken.......of the gate(s) or fencing, let me know.
I go there once a week.

Got a few really good friends over there, too.

You said your name was again?

seekerof

[edit on 8-3-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
geez sorry about the caps guys i just wanted it to seem important. well whatever im sorry you guys dont know how to read in caps. If I remember right whenever you learned about the alphabet whether it was in preschool, kindergarden or perhaps in some of your cases a few weeks ago you learn capitals first.

Seek i would really enjoy some photos, thanks

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Agent05]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Agent05, those "Junked Up Cars" are from the offensive driving course, you can only quarter panel and crash derby those things so many times I'll have you know. Geeze, do you really think that if a car were blown up it would even resemble a car anymore?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well maybe they were about to be used as bomb testings. Geeze ever think of that smart ***. Why are you against me that you just had to point out the smallest detail. Listen Im really really sorry about putting all caps because as we all know that is really uncivilized these days. Im also sorry I got you just sooooo frustrated that you had to point that out. I mean everyone knows that thats the kind of detail thats really really really really matters.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Perhaps they will blow the junk cars up, but they were wrecked by the reasons I stated, not trying picking on you, just trying to correct a false impression.

Sounds like you may have some aggression to work off, want to help blow those cars up, Langley probably won't mind. Just don't snap at me any more, point taken...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
if anyone really wants to know about thisplace, let me know. As i designed much of this place.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
You designed Camp Peary? Cool. My family has a house that is along the back fenceline. I also know of several people who work there. Some of my Marines have run missions in that area because of Yorktown. I'll probably apply to work there when I retire. Did you design the new front gate? Last time I was there all it had was a guard shack, now it has an actual defendable position.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
LOL!

You're ALL so FOS!

"I designed Camp Peary".

Maybe if you're 80 years old and still using a computer, gramps.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
My sister and my brother in law did their training for 6 months at the Pentagon,never heard of any place else

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent05
.... Well, If Anyone Has Any Information On This Or Other Cia Training Bases Keep Me Posted.

[edit on 8-3-2005 by kinglizard]

Check out Harvey Point aka "The Point" in Hertford NC.

en.wikipedia.org...

eyeball-series.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Here you go Agent05....all of these are external links, enjoy.

Camp Peary

Eyeball

Sourcewatch

Camp Peary Google Map

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
My sister and my brother in law did their training for 6 months at the Pentagon,never heard of any place else

That's because they probably did not join the CIA Special Activities Division ... not everyone in the CIA does James Bond and Jason Bourne type things, in fact I would say that the vast majority are office workers, admin staff and analysts, etc

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by UnMature

WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL ABOUT CAPS ANYWAY???

top topics

<<   2 >>

join