It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont act so shocked, you knew I was going to write a snarky thread.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: davido
The rioting may occur at WalMart as snap benefits are being cut for an estimated 700,000.

SNAP CUT

IME, those are as likely to be Democrat voters as Trump supporters. Free stuff can't buy your vote if you already have what they're shilling.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
We don't react to bogus impeachment play antics. That was a sham Stalinist Marxist show trial. Of the things to come if the crazy leftist BS ever gets into power. If that lunacy ever succeeds THEN THE CAN OF WOOPASS WILL BE OPENED. No one not even some of the crazy left took that side show seriously.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: davido
The rioting may occur at WalMart as snap benefits are being cut for an estimated 700,000.

SNAP CUT

Holteen says it’s not that simple.

She’s been out of work for almost four years since she moved back to Oregon from Kansas. When a family member in Portland fell ill, Holteen says she quit her job in fast food and moved home. Shortly after that, her mother’s boyfriend – who paid the rent at their house – left abruptly, leaving Holteen, her girlfriend and her mom in a bind. They couldn't pay rent and got evicted. They’ve been homeless since, living outside with her dog, a 65-pound mutt named Colby Jack Cheese who she also has to find food for.

From your source, and this woman would seem to be the main subject of it.

Seems like some bad choices all around. I wonder why she couldn't find a job in four years time...Or if the mom and girlfriend had jobs. Or maybe this is all made up.
edit on 22-12-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

The way it read to me the girlfriend and the gal were both supported by the boyfriend, along with mom? Do we wonder why he left?

Of course, editing in major publications is crap nowadays.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You’d have to actually care about America to take to the streets in civil disobedience.

Hey, now I do care! I have a good excuse.

I was sitting here contemplating grabbing a few dozen assault weapons and mowing down my family and friends while I burnt the stores I use to shop at for food to the ground, you know, just to show my patriotism, but I couldn't figure out which rifles were assault rifles and which ones weren't. By the time I decided to just grab something that kills, I had worked up an appetite, so I had to wait until I could run to WalMart and buy food. I also had to take time to dress appropriately for WalMart, and that meant I had to change the oil in my vehicle. Then it took a few hours to find a wetlands to pour the old oil on.

Of course, by then it was time for me to do my daily Bible-reading. Can't skip that!

So after picking out the appropriate guns, changing the oil in my 9000 cubic inch Hummer, finding a wetlands with endangered species to pour the old oil in, driving to WalMart to buy groceries, having to stop twice to fill up the 200-gallon gas tank, buying red meat to eat, going back home, stopping for two more fill-ups, reading my Bible, and cooking dead animals, I sat down to eat and Fox News was reporting on something else. I completely forgot about protesting the impeachment until i saw this thread!

I'll try to be more ready next time...

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Sounds stressful.

Eat some tofu and sushi (or a beyond "burger"), relabel your recycling bins, and try organic knitting while drinking kombucha.

But that's what they tell me at the Thursday night impeachment class, right before we air grievances about why we even voluntary attend the class.

edit on 22-12-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
question to you Op, has anything changed?
Taxes
no incoming
water still running
Christmas around the corner

Everyone needs to vent, so cudos to you for checking the curve perse, just wish people like yourself would have checked all the ass holes who were going to move out of state when Trump was elected made good on their word!

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
If he wasn't getting Impeached and he was loved by the left and right
.....i wouldn't trust him. As it stands they just confirmed my 2016 vote was correct.

TRUMP2020
edit on 23-12-2019 by BenjanonFranklin because: Misspelled word

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The landscape across the country has changed. People are now openly. It's time
Merry Christmas wishes for you

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Word has it that Diesel Coal Rolling events are offering free admission too !!!

Diesel Coal Rolling

Now that is dangerous and rude all rolled into one. Stop it people. Someone will get hurt and who needs that kind of pollution again? Pick something else like concentrating on voting out the cabal for God's sake.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
Why go rioting when you can create fantasy worlds such as these from the comfort of your own home? Very good at it they are.

Why act like the Nazi leftist is a better question? Answer, don't ever believe for a second that totalitarian Nazi's were ever right wing it is all about the Cabal wanting a one world gov thru hook or crook. How is that going to work for freedom lovers when they ask for more of our freedom?

It would be smart to consider the fact that most of us are just Libertarian in our practice and see the R's and the D's in the Cabal with the R's currently having a last stand on elected true Patriots. How many are true freedom lovers remains to be seen in the R's and D's. I feel the D's are almost all in on this plan and that forces us to vote R like it is on purpose that they know what they are doing.

Ask yourself:
How about what that kabuki theater we see in Congress means to the world? Where truth is not allowed and the reference to non existent laws is being paraded around as if the Naked King had in fact clothes?

edit on 23-12-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Violence is suboptimal you say? No #, Sherlock!

How is this War on Terror working out for you so far? What's wrong with killing people who violently disagree with us, are you exploring all the possibilities beyond warmongering right now?

Carry on, I'm listening! What is your solution then?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Wardaddy454

The way it read to me the girlfriend and the gal were both supported by the boyfriend, along with mom? Do we wonder why he left?

Of course, editing in major publications is crap nowadays.

I got the impression as well.

Like, why not move mom out to Kansas, since you're seemingly established there already?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
We never have a good conservative demonstration around here....oh yeah, conservatives usually don't demonstrate because they are conservatives.

What the hell was I thinking. Demon stration, not to popular with church people.

Usually Conservatives have to go to work for their money and are too busy doing the things for people in their spare time to have the time to go to a protest.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Why choose snarky after all you have input through life. So lame, snarky...that is your new nickname from me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join