It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont act so shocked, you knew I was going to write a snarky thread.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

I should at least get an a for self deprecating humor .

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: DBCowboy
You’d have to actually care about America to take to the streets in civil disobedience.

You fail to understand...

We will only do something like that if there is an actual, real, dire threat to our country.

The so-called impeachment of President Trump is the best thing that could have happened for our country, so I am actually deeply in the demwits debt.

We now have a guaranteed House majority as well as more seats in the Senate, and 5 more years of the Don as President.

Thanks, Nancy/Adam/Jerry for the awesome Christmas present!!

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Antifa rules like Somalian Warlords.

Which will be their downfall, as they didn't prepare for the coming Winter like those stupid Krauts. And the day will come, when Darth Balls Cowboy leaves his Mum's basement on a mountain-top to kick their asses.

Right. Cookies? I believe in you! It's probably you who inspired those civil war conspiracies from our said leftists on board. Wait! Wasn't it the other way around? Nevermind.

It's Christmas after all, there's your present. You can keep the lie if it makes you feel better.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
I might have entertain that Trump supporters are a bunch of WalMart shopping rednecks with no clue but here's the thing;

I am a former 20 yr retired Captain in the military. I earned a college degree. So did my spouse. We do not shop at WalMart. Neither do our friends who are also college grads.

How dare you
Commit treason against Hillary the Queen if Wal
mart who sat on the board of Wal
Mart! Sorry I couldn’t resist after your little smug snipe at Trump supporters. I’d be willing to bet more than a few Obama supporters still go there for the after Thanksgiving stampede.
Is it like sone kind of badge of honor that you don’t support the hard working blue collar people who work there ? Snobbery at its best.
edit on 21-12-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

There's a reason we're called the silent majority.

We take our grievances out at the ballot box. Not by destroying other's property or disrupting other people's lives by blocking streets, or any other kind of disruptive behavior.

You'd think that by now those on the left who engage in those tactics would realize it doesn't work anymore. People just see you as crybabies, and sore losers.

edit on 22-12-2019 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

You’d have to actually care about America to take to the streets in civil disobedience.

So no, I don’t see Republicans doing anything like that.

Living in Seattle you must have to drive for hours to even find a Republican. People with jobs have to be there regardless of whatever protests may be going on. When not at their jobs Republicans spend time at the shooting range. You don't want to see Republicans in the streets.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

You'd think that by now those on the left who engage in those tactics would realize it doesn't work anymore. People just see you as crybabies, and sore losers.

It's a good thing you don't come across like a patronizing moron who forgot the French Revolution.

"Let them eat cake"

This is fine! (insert meme here)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

It's a good thing you don't come across like a patronizing moron who forgot the French Revolution.

"Let them eat cake"

This is fine! (insert meme here)

As good of a thing as your failure in reading comprehension?

I literally said "it doesn't work anymore"

Is the French Revolution still going on? Are they still eating cake?

Or is that just in your head?

If you're going to call someone a moron, at least make sure you're not coming off as one yourself.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I'm still eagerly anticipating the comedy show following the next election, as specially after this impeachment.

Wanna see riots... Just wait til' Trump wins another term to the horror of all those Progressives who think the impeachment actually meant something.

edit on 22-12-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

So you're literally full of it and obviously not from ... I dunno... the Ukraine? Hong Kong?

Nah. USA? Bummer.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Because they know......Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I heard there would be a civil war if he was impeached. Many times, here and elsewhere.

there may be one if he won't be. dems are insane like that.

and considering how much of a failure this "impeachment" is, it may be closer to the truth than some would want.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Why would we riot right now? The senate has not convicted Trump of any crime. We gotta work. We're going to celebrate CHRISTmas with our families.

Many of us are in "wait and see" mode also, I suspect.

Plus, acting like this:

Is just so unbecoming.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

So you are saying the fact that Republicans dont take violently to the streets in protest of President Trumps impeachment then they don't care about the country? How ironic.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

So you are saying the fact that Republicans dont take violently to the streets in protest of President Trumps impeachment then they don't care about the country? How ironic.

Its funny, because there are many things about America he and his ilk don't like, for instance that we aren't a full Democracy, yet they would suggest that their behavior after 2016 was because they cared about the country.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

So you're literally full of it and obviously not from ... I dunno... the Ukraine? Hong Kong?

Nah. USA? Bummer.

Hey blame it on them being the little boy who cried wolf, not me.

Not my fault they protest for every little thing, and then get angry when people don't care anymore.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yep, up here in Canada the Conservatives won the popular vote but lost the election!

The Right are in the streets and on the teevee demanding a redo and the sound of Reeee can be heard across the land (sarc.)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Well, according to the left, you don't really care about America until you infringe on rights, burn cars, and loot stuff.

Because patriotism.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

And if they don't agree with me, I'll simply chop their heads off because that's how you make sure that you get what you want.

Certainly that's how Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and all the other top Marxist kleptocrats kept equality among their masses.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The rioting may occur at WalMart as snap benefits are being cut for an estimated 700,000.

SNAP CUT

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join